no escape [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Does this look interesting to you?

I'd join for sure
58%
Interesting, idk if I'd join tho
32%
Eh, not really
8%
Ew wth were you thinking
3%

Total votes : 38

Re: no escape [open & accepting]

Postby melone » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 am

• X Z A V I E R •
17 . Male . Tags: n/a . Location: ???

A noise sounded from down the hallway, and Xzavier turned his head to look found at the outlines of other rooms beyond. Are there other people here? With caution, he stalked along the hall, feet barely making a sound. The noises continues, and he quickened his pace, scared and eager to see what lay ahead. Hearing a shattering noise, the boy sped up and suddenly, he stopped in his tracks, staring in at a room. A girl lay on what looked like some oof bed or table, struggling with a shard of glass to remove the restraints on her body. With a horrified gasp, Xzavier slowly walked closer towards the room.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➤ they/she/xe ➤ demigirl lesbian
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:08 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXVictoria
XXXFemale
XXXPansexual
XXX16
XXXCrush: None (PM me!)
XXXLocation: Hallway
XXXTags: Kari, Lewis
╚════════════════════╝

Victoria listened to Lewis talk silently, her lip lightly curling when he called her Vic. He hasnt even known her for more than five minutes. She listened to the two talk, though, still lightly holding on to the hem of Kari's shirt, just as a way to ground herself for the time being. When the taller girl glanced at her to see if she was in agreement, she simply nodded, still not able to even force out much through the anxiety.

ooc; a crush on Kari may be forming slowly wink wonk
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kat - post one

Postby hysteria. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:43 pm

kat st. john // 18 years old // heterosexual // tagged: ethan
Kat's barefeet made no sound on the cold metal floors. Everything was silent except for the huff of her breath and the thumping of her heart. Her head was still spinning from whatever these freaks had injected her with, making it hard for her to focus. There were virtually no windows, the only light coming from dull LED lights lining the ceiling. Suddenly, the soft shuffle of footsteps interrupted Kat's train of thought. She froze, her scalpel raised as she prepared for whoever was coming around the corner.

Stepping out, Kat pushed the blade against the throat of the intruder. It was as she shoved the figure against the wall, she realised it was a boy, a few years younger than herself. "Who the hell are you?" She asked, wary that his young appearance didn't mean he was innocent.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ativanblues » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 am

lewis | location ; hallway | tags ; kari, vic
why am i so sweaty? i panicked to myself. i then started to envy kari and vic. they looked like such good friends, i wish i could have a friendship like that with somebody. vic looked mad at me.. did she not like me? what did i do? i hope they don’t notice how i walk with my toes pointed slightly inwards. they probably think i’m a complete weirdo. it not like i’m not used to that i guess. i feel a rush of dullness return to my face and that ‘out of place’ feeling return to my heart. i felt a tear fall down my cheek and i wiped it away with my sleeve. i felt a spot of slight dampness on it, and looked at it angrily. why can’t you make at least one damn person like you!? you can’t even talk to people when you’re forced to because you’re in a place like this! i mumble something under my breath and try to stay focused. ”do you hear anything, kari?” i ask her. ”listening to all that loud punk music hasn’t been great on my ears.” i started to feel myself start to drag my feet on the floor.
Last edited by ativanblues on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ativanblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trashcan't » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 am

kari yoon
      ────────────────────────────────────────────
      female/she-her - 16 years - bi - tags;; victoria, lewis

When I was certain that both Victoria and Lewis were fine with going, I started to move the way we agreed to go. As I walked all I could think was how freaky the place was and how I wanted to get out. How strange is it, that this place is so clean and looks like a rather normal hospital or laboratory, but it still gives me the chills? I cupped my face in my hands and groaned to myself. I then glanced at Lewis and Victoria and could see that Lewis was crying again. I bit my lip but then quickly turned away to not make him uncomfortable or make him start yelling. Victoria just seemed as scared as before and I for some reason just smiled at her, to try and make her feel a tiny bit better. As I heard Lewis I stayed quiet for a few seconds trying to listen closely. I shook my head in defeat. ”No, I can’t hear absolutely anything..” I sighed out. I couldn’t wait to get out of this building, this silence was suffocating me. Wait, there are no exits. I hadn’t thought about it that much, but now it became clear to me. I had seen no exits. No signs to show where the exit is. Had I seen any windows either? I stopped on my tracks. ”Hey.. Have you seen any.. exits? Or windows?” I didn’t know why I was asking, if I hadn’t seen any, then it was most likely that neither had Victoria or Lewis.

ooc;; ooooh ;)
trashcan't

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 am

shaniac wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if I should just post my character form here?

Indeed (;
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 am

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓭 ℒ𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓵𝒆𝔂
face claim> Katelyn Nacon
name> Astrid Lark Kinsley
age> 17
gender> female
sexuality> heterosexual
nationality> French
hair> wavy, brown
eyes> light blue with specks of silver
body> slender build, muscular
height> 5'5''
personal> Astrid will not show her emotions easily. She may come off as cold or intimidating but she doesn't intend to. It is usually her just being distant from those she doesn't know. But she isn't afraid to put herself out there and approach you if she sees it fitting or needed be. Astrid will test things first before others, and will make sure it's safe before others go before her. She is reckless and careless and provokes people easily. She will fight you on something if she sees something wrong, and will stand up for herself.
+traits> independent, brave, feisty, confident, (sometimes) outgoing
-traits> reckless, careless, head-strong, ill-tempered
other> First language is French, but she does know English among other languages. She has an accent.
Last edited by daughter on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 am

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXVictoria
XXXFemale
XXXPansexual
XXX16
XXXCrush: None (PM me!)
XXXLocation: Hallway
XXXTags: Kari, Lewis
╚════════════════════╝
Victoria walked quietly with them, looking around cautiously, feeling as if something could pop out and grab her at any moment. She probably looked even worse. It was dead silent, which was slowly starting to drive her crazy. When Kari looked at her and smiled, she returned the gesture, though her smile was a bit shaky. It did make her feel a bit better, though,
knowing someone cared at least a bit. Glancing at her wrist, she saw a little black hairband there and quickly decided to pull her hair up into a bun. As she did that, she listened to Lewis and Kari talk, pausing when Kari stopped walking, fear hitting her as she realized she hadnt seen any exits anywhere. "Oh no.." she mumbled
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Name: <Jay>
Nickname: <Bluejay>
sexuality: <Straight>
Hight: <5,4>
Build: <Small, skinny>
Cush: <None (PM me)>
Family: <Unknown>
-------------------------
Pet Breed: <Belgian Shepherd Dog>
Pet name: <Luka>
Pet gender: <Male>
Pet appearance: here
-------------------------
Jay's personality: <Jay is shy but she can be quite stubborn and head strong when she wants to be. She is bold and adventurous, brave and unforgiving. Jay is only kind to those who are her friends>

If we are not allowed pets, please tell me. Thank you!
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 am

((finished form C:))
daughter