Reins and Rights Roleplay- Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Reins and Rights Roleplay- Open

Postby Static light » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:38 pm

◊'Ruka Talias| Female| 22 years old| Location; In the Ranch| Tags; Alex

Ruka leaned against the saddle horn, ''He can be nice when he wants to be.'' She back to Alex, ''I've been good, the farms given me purpose and something to do again. As for Archer, she's a good kid but she's just about as pleased as you are to see your family.
She wanted to see you all again because you came to visit, not because someone died.'' She sighed as she thought back to the day she got the call about Maverick, Archer had no one else to call so Ruka had been the first to find out, ''He was happy with the way things were going on the farm, I won't lie and say he didn't miss you all because he definitely missed you. I just wish..... I was the one who found him when he had died..... She shouldn't have had to of seen that....'' Ruka muttered.

◊'Archer Downs| Female| 19 years old| Location; In horse corral| Tags; Kimberly

Archer watched Alex walk to the stall and pause in front of a very specific one, 'Butterscotch.....' Archer almost called out to him as he walked by, she had kept a few things from the pony after his death. Archer finished harnessing Dex and began to harness Tex, ''Hey Kimberly, do you remember that old cart Dad always had in the back of the barn?'' Archer asked as she slipped the head piece on Tex's head, ''Want to take it for a ride?'' Archer asked with a smile as she looked back at her older sister.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:52 pm

((aw crap. sorry i didn't see that! i'll add dialogue where he comes back))

ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅ "ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ" ʙᴜʀᴛᴏɴ
thirty | next door neighbor | male

Edward rode back and place the saddle back onto the wooden fence. Seeing Claudia standing there,
he walked up to her with a smile. "Hey Claud." Eddie greeted her, sipping on the watered down orange juice.
He didn't mean to leave her waiting on his porch, Edward guess it was himself to zone out on accident. But never on
purpose, would Eddie ignore someone like her.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Claudia Downs||Female||Eldest Sister||25||Tagged;Eddie

she smiled at him ”I’ve doing well for myself.” She laughed softly and rocked back and forth on her feet “New York was nice while it lasted and now it’s back to nowhere USA” She sighed and leaned on a porch railing as she ran a hand through her blonde hair, “Though In this hot weather I don’t miss being a brunette at all.” She laughed, “It was weird at first but it became the face of many a tv show.”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:57 pm

alex//23//second son//Ruka
He offered a small shy smile “well...they do have minds if their own...that’s for sure...” he murmured. He winced some “I see. Well...I guess...this d**n place has a purpose after all...” he muttered. He sighed “Archer wanting to see us? That’s different...” he tensed up and glared at the ground “of course he was happy with this dump. This place was his whole life. Missed us? That’s insane. He cared so much about this place that he was just a mere person who entered and slipped away from our lives....” he tensed up more and grit his teeth “she saw him...he must have been happy that she was there with him then, or at least around the house...” his voice shook slightly as he tried holding in his sadness.
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:08 pm

◊'Ruka Talias| Female| 22 years old| Location; In the Ranch| Tags; Alex

Ruka looked sorrowfully down at Alex, ''Alex.... I don't think you understand what I mean when I say she found him..... She found him dead on the floor. Maverick got up for his morning coffee and he had a very serious heart attack in the kitchen and Archer was outside with her fjords when it happened.'' Ruka leaned back in the saddle as Jasper shifted and lowered his head sadly, ''He died alone on the damn floor. Didn't ever think that was the way he would go but it happened.'' Ruka groaned, ''Why in hells name did I tell you that? Stupid Ruka, couldn't keep your mouth closed....'' She hissed as she bit her lip.

◊'Archer Downs| Female| 19 years old| Location; In horse corral| Tags; Kimberly

Archer watched Alex walk to the stall and pause in front of a very specific one, 'Butterscotch.....' Archer almost called out to him as he walked by, she had kept a few things from the pony after his death. Archer finished harnessing Dex and began to harness Tex, ''Hey Kimberly, do you remember that old cart Dad always had in the back of the barn?'' Archer asked as she slipped the head piece on Tex's head, ''Want to take it for a ride?'' Archer asked with a smile as she looked back at her older sister.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 pm

ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅ "ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ" ʙᴜʀᴛᴏɴ

Edward nods at her before offering her to come inside his home.
"Rudy has missed you on some days. He always barks at the picture
of us from a few months ago on the lavender orchard." Eddie points at the picture of
him and Claud smiling with his parents. From a distance he hears Rudy sprinting in
with his muddy paws. "Aw, no boy! Out, out. I just got the carpet steamed." He called at the
German shepherd panting. He then trots out shaking his tail.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Alex//23//second son//Ruka
He tensed up more and looked at her “a...a heart attack? I...I guess...he basically worked himself to death then. W...whatever. He...he would have wanted to be alone I guess. Alone in his house...” he said bitterly. He frowned some and glanced to her “what’s so wrong about telling me that? As long as it wasn’t murder...then it’s fine. He died where he wanted to be. Nothing more...” he gazed out towards the pastures remembering all the times he would play our in the grass and ride Butterscotch bareback, galloping as fast as the little stead could go, pretending they were racing an imaginary horse and rider. He shook his head of the thought. He didn’t want to remember this place. The pony was one thing, but this farm was another. He just couldn’t gain a connection to it like he do with the animals, especially Butterscotch. He sighed and turned his back to the grassy pastures “well...I guess...I should go...and put my stuff in my room...” he muttered “have a good ride...” he added and started to walk away.
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Claudia Downs||Eldest sister||Female||Tagged:Eddie

“You mean a few years Eddie Darling.” She laughed softly se the dig bounded in and knelt down petting her she mumbled, “Oh who’s a sweet dog? Have you missed me? I bet you did” she smiled still kneeling down, “Why do you keep that old picture of us. We look so different now there we’ve grown up” Claudia made a comment as she studied the picture
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 am

ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅ "ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ" ʙᴜʀᴛᴏɴ

Edward didn't know it had been years. He raised his eyebrows in realization, and then nods.
"Well, it's the last photo of ma' with you and I. I just thought to keep it for sentimental purposes." Edward said,
glaring at the dog with muddy paws. Rudy doesn't say anything, and just continues to wag his tail.
"Anyway, how is that career of yours?"
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:43 am

Claudia Downs||Female||25||Tagged:Eddie

“Sentiments? I looks so ratty though. It was before I dyed it and everything” She smiled at the pictures, “Though it’s pretty” She keeps petting Rudy and smiles nuzzling the dogs fur, “It’s going well. I’ll be heading Back in a month unless things change.” She sighed and kissed Rudy’s head, “But I’m sure it won’t”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me