โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby universal song » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:42 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna didn't complain. She was so hungry right now. Later she was seated at the booth, with a coffee and a mini muffin. While some thought that was small for someone who was very hungry, she was used to eating small portions to none at all. If she ate to much she'd get sick. "Thanks." She said, unsure of what to say next.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Amelia | Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags;Sterling

She smiled and laughed softly as she took another sip, โ€do you remember getting called the rejects in Highschool? And the fact they told us weโ€™d never become anything?โ€ She laughed at the old memory of hating being made fun of and now who was going to be on the big screen? โ€Well hereโ€™s a fun fact, Taylor Johnson the kid who used to tease us is now a janitor at the college back home, evertime I used to see him heโ€™d make fun of me and then would ask whereโ€™s sterling? Oh right he left you for a higher calling. What a jerkโ€ She sighed and leaned on her hand, โ€œSo howโ€™s the music business?โ€She took another sip of her drink and looked back to sterling
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

Once she was sitting at the booth, Jack watched her for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, no problem. Be right back." He said, heading up to the counter. When he had a cup of black coffee and a blueberry muffin in hand, he returned to the booth and sat across from her. Humming, he took a big bite of his muffin, getting crumbs everywhere. He didn't seem to care, though, leaning back.

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Amelia

Sterling nodded a little, smiling. "Yup. I remember. Fun times." He sighed, but raised his eyebrows when she spoke, looking amused. "Well.. Now you're here and he's a.. janitor. I'd say you're doing better than him." He said, tilting his head. At her question, he shrugged. "It's going well. Money is- is great. I have a gorgeous apartment with an awesome view."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:41 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ

Evanna had finished her muffin by the time he returned and was taking a gulp of her coffee. The caffeine helped her become more aware, as she was tired. "So.. um... do you like singing?" She asked, before realizing the foolishness of her question. "Oh sorry that was a stupid question." Her coffee finished, she drummed her fingers on the table while her eyes darted around, looking anywhere but Jaakko.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Amelia| Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Sterling

She laughed and took another long sip of her coffee, โ€œYeah Iโ€™m here...staring in a movie...โ€ She almost wouldnโ€™t have believed it herself if she hadnโ€™t gotten the call all those weeks again. She smiled at Sterling, โ€œThatโ€™s amazing Sterling. It sounds like youโ€™re living life to the fullest.โ€ She finished her got chocolate and stared at the window a the people passing as she faded into her thoughts, she thought she heard him say something and she looked back, โ€œDid you say something?โ€
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

Jaakko actually laughed at her question, quickly swallowing. He sat up, taking a sip of coffee. "Well, as a singer, one would hope I like singing. Have you ever listened to any of my stuff?" He asked curiously. He wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't, but maybe he'd put it on sometime.

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Amelia

Sterling nodded, biting his lip nervously. He sipped his hot chocolate, thinking. "Yeah, it's been good.. You should come see my apartment sometime, and hang out." He suggested, tapping his fingers on the cup. He watched her, blinking in surprise when she asked if he said anything. "Hm? No, nothing."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:19 am

Evanna considered this and then shrugged. "I don't listen to much music. If I do, I usually don't pay attention to the singers or the song names." She said honestly. Running out of this to say, she shifted nervously.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:46 am

Amelia | Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Sterling

She smiled and threw away her cup as she came and sat back down pushing her hair back, โ€œI would like that a lotโ€ She smiled as she raised a brow, โ€œSo hereโ€™s a question for you, do you miss home?โ€ She looked back at the people now showing into the shop and smiled watching others world together on projects or work
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me