sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:41 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; kate/everyone
    Shiloh pondered over her words. Yeah he had always had a wanderlust within him, an urge to get away from what he knew, to get away from his father, but he's starting to think that maybe he's finally been able to satisfy it. He didn't think he was done traveling, not by a long shot, but he didn't fear the notion of maybe settling down and have that security of a home to go back to. "I don't know, I always wanted to get out there and see the country, and I feel like I have," he said thoughtfully, beginning to undo a braid, "Maybe I'm ready to slow down, at least for a bit."
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:49 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Charlie/Everyone
"It must be a little bit strange, though... to constantly be on the edge... in case you tip over it." Casimir responded, then he glanced around again. The terrain was mostly flat, but this flatness only went so far. He got a little bit nervous, because he knew that they'd managed to make it without interference so far... he almost, in a way, wanted them all to get moving a little bit faster, to have the horses break out into a canter... though he guessed that that might attract attention. He returned his focus to Charlie. "Hm... y'know, I'm not sure if I'd spend too much time just thinking about it... every decision you make will affect someone, no matter what..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:23 pm

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:Casimir
---------------------
    Charlie laughed softly and shook his head, "I love it. Life is right in front of me waiting for me to dive right in."He hummed as he kept his eyes cast around the open flatlands around them. Somehow he had a feeling deep in his gut but he ignored it. Turning back to Charlie he flashed him a smile,"I dunno Casimi, it sure makes this part of the trip a bit more interesting."He joked but his eyes cast back over to Bailey with a soft sigh escaping his lips . He couldn't truthfully deny as much as it hurt him a part of him still cared about Bailey

/////
------------------------
K A T E
Female//Twenty-Four//Outlaw//Tagged:Shiloh
---------------------
    Kate laughed softly and tucked her hair back again. It didn't want to stay under her hat today and it was starting to get on her nerves."Some parts aren't worth it. It filled with the worst of the worst willing to cut your fingers off without a secon thought. I mean they can be a sweet bunch of ya don't piss them off.She looked over at Shiloh, sure they were different in a few ways but Kate realized there was a part of them that was alike. They both rode out their wandering spirts to where they were, from wherever Shiloh started and wherever Kate started something drove them both to where they were
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; k/b/c/everyone
    "The world is full of good and bad mixing everywhere. No where is all right or all wrong," he said thoughtfully, shrugging lightly at the idea. His hands were still fiddling with the braids, undoing each one slowly, seeing how the curls stayed even when the plaits were gone and thinking how his mane looked like little twirls of sunset. What he'd said he truly thought to be true; you would never find a place that was perfect, only perfect enough for you to overlook it's imperfections. He glanced up from where his hands were busy, seeing Bailey had finally seated himself correctly again; a huff of amusement escaping his lips. He turned slightly to check in with Casimir, just wanting to find his eyes. He was still talking to Charles but his gaze seemed a bit far away.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Casimir just silently disagreed. He knew that he'd, personally, hate living constantly on the edge, never knowing what might happen. He liked to have at least a bit of security, and a place that he knew he could go to for some familiarity. "Hm... maybe." Cass murmured, then he followed Charlie's gaze towards Bailey, and raised an eyebrow, quickly figuring that - and using the sigh from Charlie as another indicator - he wasn't quite over the Vaquero leader. He decided not to comment on it, though, and his gaze shifted, towards the rest of the group, and catching eye contact with Shiloh - and he smiled warmly towards him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; everyone
    Shiloh smiled back to Casimir, his heart skipping a beat as he looked back at the other man. He still didn't quite have a name for the rush of emotion he got when he looked at Cass, but he knew it terrified him just as much as it excited him. Shiloh never thought he'd get to have this, and what this might mean for his future. He'd never had anything close to resembling a serious relationship, and everything that went with one; stability, safety, reassurance, - he gulped - love. He'd always thought he would never get to settle down with someone, he felt that was something long ripped away from him by his mother's death and father's abuse. And when he ran from his trauma, turning to the life of an outlaw, it was like he was admitting that he'd never have that so why try. There was Bailey, but even that he never saw as something certain, he hand't known where Bails had stood. So thinking that he might get to have this, have Casimir, in all honestly left him feeling shaky. Nervous yes, but he couldn't deny the happiness that swelled in his chest at the thought.

As they continued riding, his thoughts drifted and his mood sank as his gut began to twist again. He was honestly starting to think he might have eaten something that didn't agree with him. But he knew better; he knew this feeling far too well. It was the same feeling he got the night his mother died, the same feeling every time his father would come home looking for something to take his anger and pain out on. He knew what it meant, but he didn't know what to do. There was nothing he could do.

The day continued on, and Shiloh found himself looking back to Cass every time his anxiety would become too much. He knew Bailey was keeping an eye on him, the other cowboy knows his gut instincts better than anyone, so Shy wasn't surprised he was concerned. But he continued on, there wasn't anything he could do. So as the sun started to dip, he knew they would be getting close to camp soon. Shiloh was sure he wouldn't let anyone else take the night watch; it wasn't like he'd be able to sleep anyway.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:12 pm

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:Casimir
---------------------
    Charlie drew his eyes away and looked back to Casimir who was looking away back at Shiloh, he felt his heart ache slightly but shook it off as he turned his attention back to the setting sun and the paths ahead of them and gen called out, "Bailey! Shouldn't we be stopping sooner than later? We're more likely to get jumped if we're travelin at night!"

/////
------------------------
K A T E
Female//Twenty-Four//Outlaw//Tagged:Shiloh
---------------------
    Kate watched Shiloh amusement crossing her features as she followed his gaze back to Casimir and then she let out an almost mocking Aw. "You can almost see the hearts floating around your head Shiloh."She remarked her tone cold and cynical but then she laughed, "I Justin better get Ann invite to the wedding or I'm gonna crash it." She bumped the other man's shoulder with a laugh, underneath she was a bit jealous not just of Shiloh and Casimir but of couples in general it was just something that set her heart back into a time. She quickly shook her head God Shen had to stop living in the past! She turned back to Shiloh the smirk still on her lips but it was a bit more gentle,"But I think you and Casimir are great together and I'm proud to all both you idiots as well as bailey and Charles my friends. Also it kind of I keep guard tonight? I really don't need to sleep."
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Cass looked towards Charlie, as though he just remembered that he was there, next to him. Slightly embarrassed that he'd been caught clearly staring towards Shiloh - especially considering the whole debacle that had occurred between Charlie and Bailey - Cass said, "O-oh... I'm sorry, Charlie." He then also focused on the setting sun, and glanced back towards Charlie. "Do you see a good camping spot for us?" he asked, kindly, to try and get Charlie to take his mind off things.

Casimir looked forward to them all settling down for the night. It just meant that they were finally getting closer to the next town, and he was hoping that there'd be space at the inn for them. Maybe he and Shiloh would share a room again - he hoped that none of the others would find that uncomfortable. He soon found himself glancing back towards Shiloh again, on occasion, but he made sure not to be so obvious with it this time.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    ────────────────────────────────────
    twenty-four ; | tags. everyone
    ────────────────────────────────────

Hearing his name, Bailey only turned his head to look over his shoulder. A brow raised in acknowledgment but otherwise disinterested. Turning back, his tongue ran over his top row of teeth in thought before he clicked his tongue and veered Cameron over and slowed to ride next to Shiloh. He had barely caught the end of Kate’s sentence and offer enough to know what they had been talking about. Bailey didn’t pay any mind to the talk, brushing it over his shoulder a long time ago. His green eyes naturally settled on his companion. “Shiloh will take night shift.” He spoke indirectly to Kate before turning his head to look around the scenery they passed, “What do you say, Shy?” The question in reference to their campsite.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; b/k/everyone
    Shiloh's thoughts broke at Kate's words, "I think it's a bit early to be talking like that, only known Cass a couple weeks," he said, a bit flustered. Sure he liked the guy so much it made his heart jump but he didn't want to go rushing into something like a marriage. "But I appreciate the sentiment," he replied, smiling over to Kate. He was about to say that he'd already secured the nigh watch when Bailey intercepted him, saying that Shiloh would take it. When Charlie hollered over to Bailey about stopping, he couldn't help the smile when Bailey immediately asked his opinion. "We've still got at least two hours of day light left, and if we're on schedule, we should reach the campsite Gideon chose within the hour. So I think we're good, B" he said thoughtfully, quirking a smile at Bailey.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me