sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby moonkin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    ────────────────────────────────────
    twenty-four ; | tags. everyone mentions. names

The ride got tiring after a while so Bailey kept shifting in his saddle, eventually deciding to make an old risky move. He pulled Cameron's reigns back enough that she walked with her head held high instead of bowed down, tying the reign around the horn of the saddle to keep her there. Then, in one steady move, Bailey turned in the saddle to face backwards and lean back against Cameron. Green eyes unintentionally landing on the people behind him, a flash of a smug smile crossed his lips. His hat was placed over his head and his arms behind his head. One leg laid stretched out along the rest of his horse, the other keeping his balance by her side but ultimately just dangling as they walked the trail. You had to entertain yourself somehow or make the most of long trips and naturally, Bailey came up with his own. His feet tapped alone to a tune in his head until the cowboy ended up dozing off along the back of his ride. It was as easy falling asleep here than anywhere, really. Bailey could sleep in any place if he wanted and set his mind to figuring out how to go about doing such. This trick he'd done a thousand and one times, more used for shooting at a target than sleeping but hell, he had to improvise somehow.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; kate/everyone
    Shiloh listened as she spoke, thinking it over. When she mentioned the book again, he brightened up some. "Of course I would," he said, voice soft, "It'd be real interesting to get someone else's perspective on something I'd been through. Walk a mile in your shoes and all that." He looked away from her then, eyes focusing on on Bailey wiggling around in his saddle, before getting comfortable. Although honestly Shiloh had no idea how the other cowboy found that comfortable. It was something he's seen the cowboy do countless times before, but it never failed to amuse him. He shook his head with a chuckle, smile pulling at his lips.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:26 am

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:Casimir
---------------------
    Charlie smiled at Cas as he chuckled , "Welcome to life. It likes to throw curved roads j. Our paths for the betterment of our own life. I know it happened to me when I left the group for two years of my life.granted I spent those years wandering and miserable but I learned so much from the world and the people I met." He pushed back his dirty blonde hair, "Besides, I think you've got a bright future ahead of you."

/////
------------------------
K A T E
Female//Twenty-Four//Outlaw//Tagged:Shiloh
---------------------
    Kate laughed softly as she looked over at Bailey before rolling her eyes, "Show-off."She laughed softly as she bumped along. "Oh yeah people want to walk a mile in an outlaws shoes. With a buncha losers like you all."She teased as she shoved shiloh's arm lightly, "I mean really!"She laughed
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:11 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh smiled softly, ducking his hat a bit lower as he went back to braiding Maurice's mane, fingers moving deftly to create the plaits. He had to lean forward in his saddle, putting his weight on Maurice's withers so he could get to the top of his mane. "I think it'll definitely get read," he said, eyes flicking over to where Bailey was all but falling asleep in his saddle. He did think the book would be interesting, a different take what it's like to do what they do. He finished up the last braid, sitting back to admire his work, the flaxen plaits a stark contrast against the liver chestnut body of the horse. He'd always enjoyed how striking Maury could look, his mane almost orange in color and his dark brown coloring on the rest of him made for quite a sight.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Charlie/Everyone
Cass laughed gently as well, then he sighed, contently. "Yeah... I'm here. I'd like to think that I've come far, since we started..." he thought a little bit more about it, where he'd go... what he was going to do in the future... he could definitely see it with Shiloh... whatever 'it' was. He just didn't want anything to get in the way of that. Glancing towards Charlie again, Casimir asked him, "What do you think you're going to do? Once we reach... wherever we're going?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:54 pm

------------------------
C H A R L E S
---------------------
    Charlie smiled leaning on Marisol with a soft smile. "I don't know. I think im gonna let the wind drive me wherever I'm needed, or I'll settle down maybe open a store."He shrugged with a soft hum, "I'll figure it out when we get where we're going because then I can lay out my options and pick the best one for my life."He spread his arms wide in a theatrical gesture, "The world is our oyster. For now, take the opportunity and seize it! It's our life."He pushed his hair back once more and smiled at Cas, "See what I'm sayin?"

/////
------------------------
K A T E
---------------------
    She laughed softly and pushed back her blonde hair, she cast a glance over at Bailey and chuckled softly, granted it was probably more comfortable then thentents on the ground. She beginning to feel a bit more comfortable, soon enough they'd be out of dangerous territory and back on a safe route almost straight out to the east. She hummed petting Shadow, "Here's the real question, you think you're going rock stay east or travel?"She looked over at the braid an impressed look crossing her face
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh briefly considered making braids out of the now finished braids but decided that - on top of that seeming vaguely ridiculous - Maurice's mane wasn't long enough for it to really work. At Kate's question, he frowned slightly, thinking it over. "Going East was always Bailey's thing, I was just following him," he replied softly, looking over at Kate, "But I don't know, I figure Cass will want to go home at some point, and I think I'll probably follow after him next." Shiloh had spent years trailed wherever Bailey lead, and it had brought him more adventure than he could have asked for. And although Casimir had been following him so far, maybe it was time to let the other man make a call. He knew they'd settle somewhere in time, and Shiloh didn't see too much point in settling somewhere other than where their journey had started. But who knows what could happen, what they could find. He could be eating his words in a week or a year.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:28 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Charlie/Everyone
"That sounds sensible... and I'm sure that you'll figure out whatever it is you want to do quite quickly, once you realise all your options..." Cass commented, and he thought about it himself some more. He wasn't sure if he'd want to travel too much more - at least, not in places like the current bandit territory that they were in now - though he was currently enjoying the majority of the travelling. "I think I'll argue with myself a bit before taking any opportunity that's out of my comfort zone... but I see what you mean." Casimir added.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 pm

------------------------
C H A R L E S
---------------------
    Chrlie smiled at Casimir's comment and pushed his hair from his eyes,"I prefer to live on the proverbial edge."He shrugged as they bumped along his eyes going back to the scenery around them, for such a dangerous situation this was pretty calm."I think the world is...waiting, holding its breath waiting to see which move the human takes, will it Ben the one that throws us into sunshine and smiles or the path that leads to fire and destruction? It's a fun thought to have while laying in bed, how each choice you make effects someone else, such as choosing left or right in the fork of the road."

/////
------------------------
K A T E
---------------------
    Kate met eyes with Shiloh when he looked over one of her eyebrows quirking up as she smiled, even with the smile her gaze was intense and holding. "Shiloh, you cannot that a part of you before you met Bailey didn't want to be free. Granted I don't know what you were doing but in sure it was a whole lot more boring than this. I mean I'm finally freed from my past. I can Star anew out here which is what I'm gonna do.""
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:15 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    twenty-four ; | tags. everyone

Considering his nap was on the back of a horse in a saddle, Bailey slept decently and even soft snores came from him. All he could remember from his dreams were snakes, lots and lots of snakes. Now, he wasn't particularly afraid of such and had handled many in his time but these were ruthless and showed no mercy when they buried their fangs into his skin. It had jerked him from his sleep and quite literally almost knocked him off his horse until he had regained balance and sat up, still backward in the seat. A moment or two was taken to collect himself, his expression dazed with fear and confusion. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, his eyes staring hard at the passing ground behind them like it had something to do with the cause. Bailey guessed he should be relieved that it was just in his head but it had been a dream that felt too real, the areas of skin affected in his dream feeling weird against his body. An urge to strip of his clothes and rid of the feeling lingered in his movement as one hand rubbed his chest subconsciously, fingers curling into the fabric. His brow furrowed in his daze but eventually his head rose slow as he blinked. Green eyes glancing to the rest of the crew, unintentionally lingering on where Shiloh and Kate rode along. He saw them but not really looking at them. Still stuck in his daze, the gaze was trailed away with a turn of his head, his cowboy hat sluggishly placed upon it. His position was turned into the proper way to sit, his boots settling into the stirrups again. Hands untied the reigns in his disoriented silence, feeling foolish and vulnerable for being thrown for such a loop by images in his mind during slumber.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me