the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

the seasons [open]

Postby onion » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:06 pm

discussion thread

four seasons. winter, spring, summer, and fall. we all know them. but do we know whats behind them?

twelve teenagers receive an invitation to an abandoned warehouse set up as a hotel to begin living in. none of these people know each other and the reason behind the invitation is a mystery. however everyone, willing or not, gathered at this warehouse to begin a new life. who knows what might happen?
Last edited by onion on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the rules

Postby onion » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:09 pm

i. respect everyone in the roleplay
ii. no god modding or mary sues, everyone has their flaws
iii. dont leave people out
iv. drama is encouraged
v. fade to black if needed
vi. 3-5 sentences minimum
vii. realistic face claims only, ages 13 - 20
viii. keep ooc talk on the discussion thread
Last edited by onion on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tropes

Postby onion » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:10 pm

winter
moon; the dark one
x - x - x
ice; the cold one
Yukio Hitotose - 18 - ROBOHORSE8000
stars (a); the mysterious one
Rosalie Silver - 18 - Pyra Ilver

spring
flora; the gentle one
Daniel Katori Choi - 15 - shidoni. (hiatus)
fauna; the kind one
x - x - x
rain; the sad one
x - x - x

summer
sun; the bright one
Miri Soo - 18 - shidoni. (hiatus)
fire; the warm one
Romi Kim - 19 - blakebelladonna
stars (b); the hopeful one
x - x - x

fall
dusk; the quiet one
Veronica Knight - 17 - BirdWhistle<3
fear; the scary one
Tobias Quinn - 18 - Pit~Bull~Lover
wind; the indecisive one
Margaret Lee - 14 - blakebelladonna
Last edited by onion on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 18 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:32 pm

romi | 19 | blakebelladonna
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL - TAGS; x

It was just two flights of stairs up to the top floor of the hotel. Romi jogged up, white backpack bouncing as she climbed. She wondered to herself how this would work- it was strange, after all. Being invited to a hotel to live with strangers wasn't exactly something that happened in everyday life, but she accepted it as some sort of opportunity.
Romi set foot on the top floor and viewed the long hallway of doors in front of her. The floor was old, dark hardwood, and the walls a cream color. The doors matched the floor, each with their own golden nameplate. She assumed she was able to pick a room since the nameplates were empty. Would somebody else room with her? For now, she didn't know, since Romi was the first to arrive it seemed. She stood at the top of the stairs, glancing behind her and back down them.

ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:53 pm

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. outside hotel | crush. none | tags. open
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It had been a few days since he received a mysterious, out of the blue invitation to stay at a hotel far from where he was currently living, his mind ticking wondering whether he should take the offer or to simply dismiss it and carry on with day to day life. He slumped his upper body forwards onto the kitchen worktop, with his hands raised slightly so that his new kitten could brush up against his wrist, before inevitability playing with them for a while, letting out a small chuckle escaping his throat every now and then. Once he had finished entertaining both himself and the young feline, he pushed himself backwards off the kitchen worktop and rubbed the back of his neck slightly as he slowly made his way over to the window. His icy blue gaze striking down, watching the world go by and huffed slightly to himself feeling a small vibration from his phone that was placed in his back pocket for a while. He looked down briefly seeing the word's 'Alfie' - his younger sibling - on the screen of his phone and decided to ignore it.

Where ever he went a piece of his old-life would resurface unessecarily, how would he escape the constant audience who waited to either hear or see him since his mysterious departure from his home town?

That was then when he remembered the invitation and just like that he began packing up a few essential things, such as clothes, money, and his newly adopted kitten and everything that went along. He went back and forth, room to room gathering his belongings, before finally grabbing the pet carrier and settling it down by the front door, to place his juvenile cat in it the next morning. He couldn't care less if he left the apartment he rented for a few months, for what he was paying, wasn't exactly worth what the apartment offered and so he contacted the owner to give him a leaving notice.

The next day, he woke up, got himself ready, placed the flat keys underneath the mat and grabbed his own car keys, before going down stairs to unlock his greyish blue audi r5 and placing his stuff in the back and the pet carrier on the passenger seat. So his journey began, just him and the road for roughly about an hour, before his satellite navigation system took him down a small forest lane and before he knew it he was presented with the appearance of the hotel. He slowly pulled up and opened his door, standing behind it with left arm over the car door as he stared silently towards the building, pondering to himself what it would be like to live with people who he had never met before. The hotel from the outside could have been better or worse really, his blue gaze glancing across his shoulders to see if anyone else had shown up.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Charlie

Yukio stepped up to the hotel, taking in the scenery all around. Though everything inside and around the building was a light beige (the Wednesday of colors), he couldn't help but actually enjoy it. He didn't look it, but he was ecstatic. Living in a nice hotel is way better than a cramped apartment in his opinion. He took a deep breath through his nose. It smelled a bit odd, but he just assumed it was paint or maybe the smell of nature. "Man, it's good to be out of there." He started to relax just before he realized he wasn't alone.

Turning around at a near breakneck speed, he spun on his heel to face Charlie. Suddenly his entire attitude changed "Ah geez, and here I thought I got here early. Hey you." He beckoned Charlie over with his finger "Come over here." He extended his hand out to the stranger "Since we're going to have to live so close to one another, I guess it makes sense to get introductions out of the way before we completely snub each other and agree to never interact ever again." It wasn't immediately clear if he was joking or not since they are perfect strangers, but it would be safe to assume he was not intending on being too friendly after this "The name's Yukio Hitotose, but most people just call me Toto for short." He spoke slowly and condescendingly, almost like he was talking to a child.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Noël Castongay★ Age: 17★ non-binary★pansexual★ tags:open★ currently doing: taking a photo of the warehouse★
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

He could honestly laugh at himself, duffel bag in hand, filled with photography equipment more than clothes, and yet this tiny invitation card manages to convince him to leave? He grabs a few more essentials items such as a snack and toothpaste, nodding with satisfaction he zips close his bag once again. Finally putting on his shoes, the family pictures that plague the entrance hall, all stare directly at him. He looks down in shame and tighten his shoelaces.

Noël sighs, he knows what to do. Going back to the kitchen he starts writing his goodbyes.He hopes his parents could understand his sudden disappearance but he doubts it, he never voice his concerns to them so how could they? To him, the town was a cage, and he has to flee like a coward to be broken free. Noël locks the door shoving his trembling hands into his pocket and began to walk away.

Once reaching the outskirts of the town, Noël stops. butterfly in his stomach made it difficult for him to breath . He digs through his bag to find the invitation card he needed to check one last time the address. The woods was a dangerous place to get lost to compare to a city.

Noël re-adjust his hat "This place better have some wifi..."

He felt like Dorothy, just fallow the yellow brick road his mind said. Well, his road was a trail filled with colorful leaves so he guess the metaphor still stands. Happily to hear the melody of the crunching leaves under his foot, he glances up and see the warehouse in sight, He felt a pulled, and no matter how much he glances back and see his tiny town below the hill, he kept walking towards the supposedly "hotel".

It looks more like a place that the kids at his high school had barn raves more than a hotel, but it did give him a sudden inspiration to take a photo, he could work with the creepy vibe. Putting down the duffel bag he gets his camera out and was now prepping his shot.
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:17 pm

romi | 19 | blakebelladonna
----------------------------⊱
BALCONY - TAGS; x

Romi picked the first door on the left and entered. Inside, the room was the same cream color with the same dark wood. There was a white armoir to the side and a wide tv stand next to it. The bed, dressed in red, sat on the far side of the room. It looked king sized, so Romi assumed she'd be in this room alone. Not only that, but there was a small balcony just outside a sliding glass window at the end of the room- how nice!
She plopped her backpack down on the bed and slid the door open, taking a step out into the golden sun. She noticed the balcony did connect to the room beside her, so she wouldn't be completely alone, but that was okay. Then, a noise caught her attention. Romi looked down over the intricate lace bar at the edge to see three boys, one with a camera and the other two looking at one another.

ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious

She should probably have ignored it, the message telling her to up and leave, go somewhere strange with no information. But she did it,
Silver loved a good puzzle and she had been handed one on a silver (pun intended) platter. Far more entertaining than everyday life.

Approaching the hotel, bag slung over her shoulder, well hotel, warehouse. It was rather less classy than she had come to believe. Disappointing, but not unforgivable. Not to mention the allure it added to the entire affair. Stopping just outside she took a long look at the front of the building, and a slow smile spread over her face, the puzzle had begun.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:16 am

Sammy Relate/17/The scary one/Tag:Open/Pan
Sammy should have just not listened but an escape from her parents was welcomed.
She walked into the hotel room a dark red suitcase trailing behind her as she sighed looking around. She got her room and went upstairs to open the door into a dark red room with white floors and a dark red and black bed. It gave off a cooler vibe then her room at home and she walked downstairs to see anyone else. She blinked and looked around looking at her phone. It was nice to have silence for once in her life.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes