the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Sam-19-Female-The scary one-Tagged;Silver
”You’re preaching to the choir I think is the proper phrase. English isn’t my first language” He chuckled, “I’m Samara Dubois Relate, but you can call me Sam.” She held out her hand with a wide smile, her dark hair hanging in her eyes before she pushed it back
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Sam

"Well, you speak it very well," she complimented, taking the proffered hand. This seemed to be the second pleasant person she had met, although she had thought that Yukio was. "I'm Silver, just Silver." There was no way she was fetting into another game of riddles, not after the first one.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:38 am

Sam-19-Female-The scary one-Tagged;Silver

She shook the girls hand with a smile, “Charmed Ms.Silver.” She let her hand go with a small smile, “Thank you, ive been practicing my English” She laughed softly. “Where are you from?” This girl didn’t seem to intimating, even though her appearance would seem to make it so
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:17 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Sam

She dropped her hand to her side, before raising it to push back a strand of hair that had gone in her face. It could be interpreted as nerves. "England," She answered. It was sufficiently coy and sufficiency concise to prevent further questions.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:48 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Walking Around the Hotel - Tags: Open

Toto started to walk around the hotel, trying to get a feel for where everything was. Despite the beige, it actually had a pretty nice aesthetic to it; it felt very homey and the warm colors were very soothing, which is probably why he's feeling so "friendly". After a few minutes, he started to get a little lonely. He went for the brash approach to his problem by actively seeking out someone to talk to.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:09 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. curious | location. the stairway | crush. none | tags. romi, open
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Listening to her answer, he softly nodded - accompanying it with a small smile more over to his right cheek.
He didnt have the same background in the slightest, but he indeed felt the same way. He had nothing to lose, except himself or the small black feline and so he gave a quiet chuckle "Right, I see, well I guess nothing to lose makes us have something in common.." he simply said, rubbing the back of his neck, before letting his icy blue gaze retreat over his shoulders for a moment.

(sorry this is short).

thought I'd re-post.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Open
Ronnie sat quietly, doodling in her sketchbook, looking at everyone group up, bustle about, she wanted to help, but at the same time, she'd have to talk.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Walking Around the Hotel - Tags: Open, Veronica

Toto eventually came across Ronnie sitting and drawing silently. He introduced himself to the stranger "Hey, you. The name's Yukio Hitotose, but most people just call me Toto. Who're you?" He was making an effort to be friendly this time. Being a total jerk has not been working out for him thus far.

(Edit: My phone autocorrected Veronica to Victoria oops)
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:47 am

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - open, none
      miri suddenly felt really bad about slamming the door. she looked back. maybe she should apologize. nah. screw it. she thought. she didnt want to have jerk friends. her phone in one hand, and her wallet in the other, she walked back to her room. she inserted her key in the lock and let herself in. she collapsed onto her bed and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. what was this place anyway? she opened her suitcase and took out a pack of her favorite korean noodle snack. she opened it up and stuffed handfuls of the junk in her mouth. she sighed again.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Open
"Veronica." She said quietly, holding her hand out. Her hand was cold and shaky, and her skin pale, tattoos scattered on her arms. She was wearing a thin sweater, and she was obviously shaky. She studied Yukio carefully.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me