✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary.
He perked up slightly, pleased that Gary liked the idea. "Great! I don't think it's too far. Just down the next corridor. And my English classroom is close to the library as well, down the same hallway." Ezra said, after taking a couple of moments to have a think about it. He smiled brightly, finding himself far more comfortable in Gary's presence than he had really been with anyone else. He faintly blushed, as he thought about looking forward to meeting Gary after their classes, which was probably odd, and he decided to not mention it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Gary Mercier ~ eighteen ~ homosexual ~ single ~ tags; Ezra

"Oh, okay!" He said gleefully. He looked to the side again. "Pretty excited about going with you guys, to be honest," He told them as he laughed nervously. He almost didn't say guys — he would've just been referring to Ezra if he didn't — and that would've made him feel slightly embarrassed. It was a relief to know he caught himself before he let that slip out, but even though he didn't say it, he still felt his face become warm. "W-well, I'll meet you at the library later," He murmured, grinning.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:11 pm

AUGUSTUS MAXWELL
xxx bisexualll twenty one ll tagsopen
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxx Augustus excused himself and headed down the hallway and towards the library. Luckily, he had a study hall and planned to take full advantage of it. Maybe he could ask a fellow classmate what happened in some of the classes he missed and catch up on any assignments that may have been given out.

xXxX Carefully, he pulled open the door to the library and stepped in. His eyes scanned the room for an empty table. To his surprise, he spotted one. Augustus quickly rushed over and set his things down. Most students were gathered with their friend groups and were whispering softly. He leaned back in his chair and let out a sigh of relief. It would have been awkward to had to cram in with an over packed table to try and study.

[Writer's block]
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm

justine roberts - seventeen - crush; none - location; hall - tagged; hazel

justine was in a hurry to lunch. she was starving frankly. she grabbed her purse, said goodbye to jameson, and hurried out of the art room. she pulled out her phone when she heard a ping~ signifying a new text message. xoxo~ hows school so far? it shown. it was from her mother. she quickly typed out a response and shoved it back into her purse. as she made her way down the hall, she saw many seniors. there were two seniors talking to each other, and another group as well. now noticing that everyone was in groups and she was alone, she took out her phone and started to fake-text so she wouldn't seem like such a loser. oof! justine stumbled backwards as she hit something. looking forward, she realized it was a girl. she had light hair and green eyes. "oh my god. i am such a klutz! i am sooo sorry about that!!"

joshua davidson - seventeen - crush; hazel - location; lunchroom - tagged; none, opem

smiling to himself at the thought of his upcoming date, joshua got in line to buy lunch. he fished for his wallet from his bag, and took out a twenty dollar bill. he looked down at his phone for a while, and when he looked back up, he saw that the line had moved on. he hurried forward and placed his order, and waited for it to be done.
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Lawrence "Law" Hills | eighteen | homosexual | single | tags; Augustus mentioned

Law sat quietly at a table in the library, studying. He hadn't been there long, only about five minutes. The library was his favorite place in the school, it was quiet and he found it pleasant, plus it was easy to think in there. The table he was sitting at was empty, thankfully. People seemed to avoid him most of the time, which he really didn't mind. He was an Introverted type, and he really didn't enjoy being around a lot of people at once. One or two people were okay, it was just large groups that bothered him.

Lawrence glanced up when someone sat down at a table next to his, vaguely recognizing the person. They had one or two classes together, but that was basically the only time he'd seen him. He wasn't even sure what this guy's name was. Law quickly looked back to what he had been doing, not wanting to seem like he was staring.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:06 am

AUGUSTUS MAXWELL
xxx bisexualll seventeen ll tagsLawrence
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxx Augustus glanced over and spotted a familiar face. 'Perhaps I should go over there and see if he will help me?' He ran his hands through the mess of his ebony hair. The idea bounced around his for a moment before he decidedly rose to his feet and carried his stuff over to Lawrence's table.

xXxX "Lawrence, right?" Augustus smiled and sat down across from him. "Augustus. I'm in your math and history class, I think." He flashed another smile before taking a deep breath. "I miss most of my classes this morning and if it's not a problem, could you maybe tell me the assignments or what I missed?" It pained August to have to be an inconvenience to someone, but he couldn't help others if he got behind in his school.

ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 am

✿ Яαʌɛи ✿ wrote:
┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; aiden

└────────────────────┘
Olivia slightly jumped at the bell, gathering her books and walking out of the classroom. A voice from behind Olivia caught her in mid-stride, pausing to see the boy from earlier, though he was quite a bit more nervous than their last encounter. "Oh um, science or english. Or I could be totally wrong 'cause I left my schedule in my locker." she laughed softly, a small smile sliding into her face. I'm Olivia, and you?"
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me