curiosity killed the cat

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

curiosity killed the cat

Postby zliti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:12 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

the invitation arrived in the mail on an unassuming weekday, a thick manila envelope with a fancy wax seal holding it closed. it had been unusual, of course, but what made you stumble over that last step up to your door was the name on the front side of the envelope. xavier. it had been forever since you've heard that name, let alone read it. interested, and slightly wary, you tore open the letter and couldn't help but stagger when you read what was inside.

hello, old friends.

yes, it's me. i know, long time no speak, but really who could blame me? my life is busy, as i'm sure all of yours are, but that's besides the point. i'm leaving this short and sweet and saying that i'm throwing a party, and all of our dearest friends from high school are invited. I feel like this will be an excellent time for us to all catch up, don't you all? please attend, and don't worry about bringing anything but yourselves!

i'm so excited to see you all here, chow!

- xavier otsman

and so, you go. the party is great, and supposedly everyone sleeps off the booze in their own rooms. but whoopsies, looks like the rich mans wife is dead! now, who did it?

discussion thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Image
Last edited by zliti on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules;

Postby zliti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:20 am

───────────────────────────────────────
one. please post all forms on the discussion thread. two. forms may be your own, just make sure to have the required information. if you would rather modify the provided form to fit your tastes, that is okay as well. three. any and all sexualities are accepted. four. please use only realistic images. five. wait for everyone to have their turn posting if the thread is busy, do not rush on without anyone having a chance to add. six. do not move on in a group conversation unless everyone is replying. seven. unless otherwise authorized, if you do not post within 24 hours of your character being acknowledged, a replacement will be found. eight. if you will be gone longer than 24 hours, please contact me with how long you are expected to be gone. nine. unless accompanied by a post, please keep all ooc in the discussion thread or anywhere other than the roleplay thread. ten. if you have any issues with this roleplay, please only contact me in PM, do not make a fuss in the discussion thread.

rules are subject to change or be added to, roleplay members will be notified if a change takes place.
Last edited by zliti on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters;

Postby zliti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 am

the one who made it. basically the only one who took their life somewhere and actually managed to make millions off it. lives a very wealthy life and isn't afraid to flaunt it. can be a bit narcissistic, naïve to the worlds problems, really a little self centered. played by zliti.

thrivin' in the suburbs. graduated high school with the average degree, married at age 20, and has two kids and a dog. drives an SUV to that dreaded office job everyday. mature, really a buzzkill, the parent of the group. played by dayman..

life of the party. has a different lover every week that pays for everything, only goal in life is to celebrate and enjoy it to the fullest. out late every friday night, only to make a comeback saturday and goes to party again. actually hilarious, includes everyone as much as possible, very loud. played by tinytin.

brianiac. graduated with every award possible, got all the scholarships, attended college without having to pay a cent. works as a doctor, unmarried and content with life. kind, genteel, not one that gets riled up very easily. played by spooky marya.

little shy thang. has been under the radar their entire life, prefers to stay in the back of the crowd and watch. not one to be loud, secretly has a very big opinion. shy, smart, and not one to be doubted. played by valekstar..

wanna be big shot. was in the military straight out of high school, became a cop and detective shortly after that. easily jealous of others' success, maybe a little bipolar, wishes for things that aren't theirs. played by wolverine..
Last edited by zliti on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

house;

Postby zliti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:26 am

front yard
────────
entrance hall
────────
living room
────────
kitchen
────────
bedroom 1 (all bedrooms have bathrooms) - julian shaw
────────
bedroom 2 - xavier otsman
────────
bedroom 3 - tyler woods
────────
bedroom 4 - alec fartham
────────
bedroom 5 - caleb dennis
────────
bedroom 6 - carter cote
────────
backyard
────────
Last edited by zliti on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra;

Postby zliti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:30 am

───xxxxxxxx───
Last edited by zliti on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra;

Postby zliti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 am

───xxxxxxxx───
zliti