Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 am

Tobias King - Form - Male - 22 - Homosexual - Crush: Uncertain - Tags: Casimir

"Yes. The plans are top secret and will stay that way." Tobias answered, completely abandoning the relationship topic. He heard his notification sound go off and checked his phone. "YAY! They're almost here!" He yelled in excitement, before realizing that Casimir probably had no idea what was going on. "Infinity and Oblivion - My Ferret and my Crow are almost here. I had them delivered by car, they don't like plains." Tobias explained, still smiling. He loved all animals but he loved his pets more than anything (or anyone) else.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:41 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
Leaning towards Toby slightly, Cass dropped his tone so that he was quiet, as if to make sure that no one could eavesdrop on their conversation. "Not even a tiny little hint?" he asked, though he wrote in his notebook: 'Toby - Top Secret Plans'. He jumped when Toby yelled in excitement, moving away a little, looking confused. He was glad for the explanation from Toby, and Casimir nodded slightly. "I didn't know pets were allowed. I'm looking forward to meeting them. How did you get a crow as a pet, anyway?" He asked, leaning forwards slightly again, looking interested.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:37 am

Tobias glanced at Casimir to see if he was okay, he knew Cass was easily scared by loud sudden noises. "I found him when he was a chick. He can't fly, so I decided to keep him. Now all he does is annoy infinity by pecking her tail or stealing her food." Tobias said, smiling at the thought of his pets. "I think they'd make an amazing couple though, they already fight like they're married." Toby joked, looking at Casimir's notebook. Tobias was about to make another joke when he had a sudden idea... "What if we got everybody together and played spin the bottle?" Tobias asked excitedly. "What could bring back more high school memories than spin the bottle?"
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm

(bump)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:15 pm

( idk if I should put it here or discussion. But i swear this is dying. D:)
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:59 pm

! C H A R L I E !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [the artist] [twenty one] [the beach] [pansexual] [tags; maya, brinley, quinton]
    charlie watched as the actor's face lit up as he spoke about his work, a clear indication that he was extremely passionate about the world of theatrics. she'd always wondered what the hollywood lifestyle would be like; people photographing every move, magazines writing ridiculous and far-fetched articles about you. charlie had no idea how quinton managed it, but he did, and still was incredible at his job. she'd always made an effort to go and see the movies he played a role in, no matter the size. it was important to support her old friends, even if they didn't know the lengths she went to do so. noting that quinton had finished speaking, charlie began answering maya's question with a grin. "I opened the cafe and parlour I always talked about," Charlie explained, pride glimmering in her eyes. her shop was her pride and joy, and even those who didn't know her could tell how highly she regarded it. "its everything I always dreamed it would be. its a safe space for anyone who needs it, and it has a free little library people can use, and I just love it so much," she continued, beginning to slightly ramble. she tended to do so when on the topic of her work. although she was modest and humble in terms of admitting her artistic abilities, she was happy to discuss her shop. "I'd be happy to ink either of you up, if you're ever interested," she added with a cheeky grin.

darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: maya westbrook - post seven

Postby hysteria. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm

x
x

M A Y A
tags; quinton, charlie

Maya couldn't help but smile as her two friends raved about their work. Their passion and enthusiasm was infectious. It was incredible to see that they'd all achieved everything they'd dreamed of... well, maybe not everything. Maya's personal life had kind of been a wreck since leaving high school, she dated a guy for two years before finding out he'd been cheating on her for the last seven months of their relationship. Pulling herself out of her reverie, Maya turned her focus back to what Charlie was saying. She perked up at the mention of a library, books had always been a obsession of hers, particularly the older ones that others just didn't seem to appreciate enough. "I'd love to add to my collection," she said with a grin, showing off the tiny treble clef that was inked onto the ring finger of her right hand. It was hard to see, considering she wore so many rings all the time, but it was one of the best decisions Maya had made so far. "Okay, so that's career stuff, any personal updates to share?" She inquired, arching one perfectly filled in brow at the two of them.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Quinton Tremblay Actor
      ───────────────────────────────────
      20 Male Crush: None Tagged: Maya & Charlie

Listening to Charlie, he cracked a smile at her words. It was nice to hear that she had managed to accomplish the goal she had previously set for herself. He remembered hearing her talk about such a thing back in high school much like he had spoken of his own dream of becoming an actor. Her offer of inking him up caused a chuckle to escape his lips. "I think I'm good with no tattoos. As great as they look on some others, they aren't really my thing," he replied. He thought tattoos were neat and some even had fun stories to them from what he had learned from some of his co-stars that had some. Turning his attention to Maya again, he heard her bring up yet another question that caused him to quirk a brow. Did she really think that he would have much of a personal life? Even in high school he had never been big on relationships. Maybe it was because he was far too busy to take on one. He wasn't even sure what it was. "Well, I don't have anything to report on in terms of a relationship, current or present. I can say if you heard any rumors about my love life that they are no true in the slightest, unless it was that I love my dogs then that would be accurate."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
"Oh, that's sweet," Casimir smiled at the thought of it, knowing that Toby had always liked animals more than people. He wouldn't be surprised if he liked them more than their friend group. "I look forward to meeting them. Maybe we should go down to the lobby, if they've almost arrived," he suggested, hoping that Toby wouldn't mind if he went there as well. He closed his notebook, figuring that he wasn't going to get anything more about the supposed 'plans'. Then, Cass nodded, if a little hesistantly. "We could do! That would be interesting... would that be now, or later? I'm not sure where everyone else got to."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Tobias smiled at that. "They will be here in about 2 hours." Tobias said, smiling even more when he realized that they had enough time for the game. "Yep! Let's go get everyone and meet in the lobby." Toby said, explaining the plan before jumping off of the bed and running into the hall, maybe hitting the wall once... or twice, in the process.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me