Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:27 am

In this role play, young adults are trying to figure out what love really is. They wonder if its really real or if it even exists.
Most have had a hard time trying to love in the past due to whatever situation, so now they are trying to open their hearts to be able to love again.

Some think that they can't love again, yet others think that they can open themselves to others. Maybe some are willing to give love another chance, despite all the times that they have been hurt.
Will you take on the chance of finding love again?

This all takes place in Tampa, Florida and everyone is out of high school. So where will you find your love? At the beach, at the mall,
cafe?

Rules are simple
Follow all CS rules
1. You can have as many characters as you like
2. No perfect characters
3. Try not to go ahead of others. Wait till someone else replies before going too far
4. If you are rude to anyone in the rp, you will get three warnings.
5. If you have any issues regarding the rp or someone in the rp,
pm me.
6.Drama is fine( for the characters) just don't go too extreme. But no drama between fellow rpers( if I catch you and another person having drama in the rp, I'll remove you both.)
7. Have fun and if you have any questions regarding anything( rules or rp) just ask!

Name: Ashly Stevenson
Nickname: Ash or Aly
Personality: She's a friendly, sometimes shy woman, but she's super friendly and likes to have a little fun from time to time. She's your typical southern belle, where she's sweet as honey but upset her and you better run, cause she's got a fiery temper.
Description: She likes her flannel shirts, crop tops, tank tops,sweaters, hoodies, shorts, torn up jeans, cowboy boots, sneakers. She also has a couple tats; a wolf tattoo going up her left side rib cage and an infinity symbol on her right wrist with two doves. She has past her shoulder length dirty blonde hair that's slightly wavy, that goes to the middle of her back, almost close to her butt. Ashly's slender and has a slight tan and also has blue green eyes.
History: She was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and was taught how to be a southern lady, knowing when to be sweet and also not to be sweet. As Ashly got older, she began to get into dancing, which her family minus her grandmother, resisted against. When Ashly was 12, her mother was killed by her father, and Ashly would never forget the memory regardless of her being so young. Her father claimed that it was just an accident and that he did not mean to, but only Ashly and her grandmother knew the real truth, but nothing happened. Soon one of the teachers found out and told the police and then Ashly's father was sent to prison for it. He was released a few years later but he also died shortly afterwards. Ashly's grandmother had pretty much taken in the young woman after Ashly's mother died and helped her pursue her dream of becoming a dancer. Now that she is on her own and is in college, doing what she loves, dancing. She really will not go into her history unless she really knows you or trusts you. She also does choreography.
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Other: She drives a 1966 Ford mustang in deep blue, and also has another car that she is working on. And she also has one German Shepherd, named Micco; 2 years old and is a panda shepherd
Theme song|| Believer by Imagine Dragons

Name: The name is Heather Emily Smith.
Personality: I can tend to be a friendly person with an open mind and I tend to make friends pretty easily for some reason. I am a pretty chill person once you get to know me better. Though under all that softness, I will get upset easily and I usually don't get angry too easily. But when I do, it's best to just leave me be so I can cool down. I'm a pretty trusting person but if you break my trust, I wont be as trusting and it'll take a while for me to allow to trust someone again. Past all that, I know how to have a little fun and I cab be just a total sweetheart. I tend to be a bit of a party girl though I know when to tone it down a notch.
Description: Standing at 5 foot 6, I'm not too skinny or lanky. I'm more of the lean type, weighing at 135 of all muscle. I've got the Italian skin, the olive skin. I also have blue eyes, a dark blue that seem to always sparkle and shine. My hair is past shoulder length light brown hair that is always straight, but I tend to style it from time to time depending on the occasion. I've got a few tattoos; one of koi fish along my arm, its my arm piece that is almost done. I have another one on my shoulder of birds and the last one is music notes along my right side. So yes I have a few tattoos. I also tend to dye my hair with random colors; reds, purple, blue. Right now its a mixture of red and orange. I may not look like the kind of person that wants to be a lawyer, but you'd be surprised to know that I am indeed becoming a lawyer.
History: Well for starters, I was born and raised in Minnesota, in a middle class family. I'm the oldest out of 5 kids, and I always got what I wanted as a kid. My mother is a defense lawyer, Claudia Smith, my father is a doctor, Peter Smith. I've decided to take up on my mother's footprints, and become a lawyer. I also do a little bit of street racing which my parents aren't too found of but they go with it. I also do some dancing/singing stuff with my friend Ashly. While I was in cali, I ended up meeting a guy named Steven whom was visiting from France. I thought he was perfect till he was sent across seas and was killed. I don't talk about it much due to how much pain it caused me.
Crush: Open for that
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Now I would have a crush for that yes? And plus I am waiting for the right one to come along.
Other: I drive a 2015 Volkswagen Jetta, in silver. I own a Beauceron named Ryder, who's 2 years of age.
Theme song|| Glorious by Macklemore
Last edited by Seeley on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Eternal.Rain » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Name: Gabrielle(Gabi) Roman
Personality: Gabi is very quiet and laid back when you first meet her. She has never made friends easily because she's been hurt so many times that she is weary of letting people in. Because she's so quiet, she can sometimes be socially awkward. Okay, she's socially awkward all of the time. She is a very insecure girl, and doesn't know how to love herself. She's a country girl at heart and is always playing some good country music through her headphones. Once you prove to her that you want to get to know her, she will start to open up more. All she wants and needs is to know that she's important to someone and that she's accepted. She can be very tomboyish at times, ad loves working on her car. But she does enjoy the opportunities to dress up and feel like a girl.
Description: She stands at 5'6" and has blonde curly hair that touches her belt when it's down. She's a lean, but strong, 130 lbs. Her hourglass figure made many girls jealous in high school, but she never noticed. She has hazel eyes that range from a shade of blue to a shade of green sometimes, and are what people notice about her first. She has a few freckles on her feminine nose, and a couple on her cheeks.
History: She was raised in Colorado, on a horse ranch in the mountains, by her parents. She has... well had, a brother. He was killed in a freak accident with a bull on their farm when she was 16. At the time, she was dating her best friend; Matt. She was so in love, and was convinced he was the one. When her brother passed, she fell into a deep depression and has never been the same since. While she was going through this, Matt found someone better and broke Gabi's heart and broke up with her after cheating on her. Needing a fresh start she traveled to Florida with her best girlfriend, Ana, on spring break their senior year. Since then she's been working on the family farm until recently when she's decided to start fresh and come back to Florida.
Crush: Would like one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: She's waiting for the right one to come along. After her heartbreak with Matt, it will take a lot of work for her to open up to someone enough to start a relationship.
Other: She drives a white 2-door Jeep Wrangler and she also enjoys photography and does it in her free time. She also owns a pitbull.
Last edited by Eternal.Rain on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eternal.Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:15 am

*Accepted.*
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueBunnyJ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Ethan Martin Joseph

Height:6'2
Weight:143
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Ethan is a kind and loving person who adores animals and people. He can be stubborn and hot-headed, but other wise he is generous. Ethan's most important rule is, You can mess with me, my hair, my clothes, but if you mess with my family or friends, you better expect a war.
Family: His mother (Evelyn Joseph), his father (Robert Joseph), and his pug, Coco. Coco is a tan pug with black ears and a black mouth. He is 2 months old.
History: Ethan's parents were already struggling with their marriage before he was born, so when he was two his father left him with his mother. His mother found another boyfriend three months later and they soon got engaged. Ethan's step-father was always supportive and encouraging. When Ethan turned 18 he left the house and moved into his own apartment. He is in contact with his mother and step-father, however, he has not spoken to his biological father in well over nine years
Last edited by BlueBunnyJ on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Shane Dawson, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie. I enjoy reading, browsing the internet, roleplaying, animals, and many other things! Suicide Squad is awesom and I absolutely love it! I love to Roleplay, so if you have any 1x1 or group roleplays, PM me! The bands/Song artists that I fangirl over are currently: Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, and Melanie Martinez ... Bye, and remember to stay EVIL >:) and KAWAII :3
BlueBunnyJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Username:: Pit~bull~Lover

Name:: Twig Yvonne

Grade:: 11th - Junior

Sexuality:: Homosexual

Crush:: He has a slight crush on Ethan, nothing to serious at the moment though.

Relationships:: None yet (Open)

Family:: None (Will explain in history)

Likes:: Reading, most animals, guys that show any kind of affection towards him, and anything romantic.

Dislikes:: Creases on pages in a book, spiders (He's terrified), heights (Also terrified), meat (He's Vegetarian), ponies (He just doesn't like them), and people looking at his prosthetic leg.

Personality:: Twig is usually shy but can be outgoing if he gets to know you a little bit. He is especially shy around crushes.

History:: Twig ran away from home at the age of 9. He had a twin sister but her and his mother died in a car accident a few months before he ran away. His father didn't really like him and it wasn't exactly a warm cozy feeling that Twig felt about his father either. He is homeless at the moment but doesn't really let that affect him, he has been homeless since he was 9, so it isn't really all that new to him. He has been working at a pet store for a while and he spends some money on necessities like food and all, but he spends most of his money on clothes, he just cant help it. On top of all of his experience with bad luck in the past, he recently got a little bit more. He discovered he had cancer when he was 14, it is all cleared up now but the doctors had to amputate his right foot/leg (All the way up, just before the knee) to stop it from spreading. Even though he was fitted with a prosthetic leg, he is VERY self conscious when people look at his leg, so he never wears any kind of pants that show his legs or ankles.

Talents:: Being able to trip over air and his own shoes.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:34 pm

(Both accepted. We can begin.)

It was still early out, no later than 8 in the morning,
and Ashly was already out and about. She was accompanied by her trustworthy canine companion, Micco. The large canine kept pace with his owner as they ran along the edges of the water. Ashly had music playing from her earbuds, and it kept her focused.

The young woman had been out here since 5 am and it was one of her favorite things to do before work or before anything else she had to do. Ashly soon came to a halt and glanced at the time. The time read 7:30 across the screen and she huffed a sigh before making her way back slowly to her house. Luckily she didn't live far,
yet she totally forgot that she had been out for so long.

Heather grumbled at the sound of her e-mail going off from her phone. Sighing softly, the young woman got out of bed and went to check her phone. Her eyes scanned across the screen, reading the e-mail sent from her boss. Groaning softly at the fact that he was already putting her to work on her day off, she knew she couldn't really complain too much.

Setting her phone down, Heather decided to wake up more with a cold shower. Minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and threw on some sweats and a tank top before heading into the kitchen. Along the way, she stopped to greet Ryder, and the canine licked her hand in response before setting his head back down on his paws.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal.Rain » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:03 pm

It was 8 o'clock in the morning, and Gabi threw her hand out from under the covers and smacked the alarm clock until it stopped ringing and ended up falling to the floor. She slid her hand back into the covers and opened her eyes, instantly blinded by the sunshine shining on her face from her window. "Curtains" she said to herself, making a mental note of what she needed to gather today when she was out. She rolled over and faced the wall and groaned. She began to undo herself from her covers, as she was all curled up in them as if she was in a cocoon. She slowly sat up and threw her legs off the edge of the bed, her eyes still trying to adjust to the light. She blinked slowly and opened her eyes to see herself in her full length mirror that was leaning against the wall opposite of her. She saw her messy blond hair falling out of the hood of her hoodie she slept in, and last night's makeup smeared on her face. She stuck her tongue out at her reflection and stood up and gathered her clothes for the day and walked across the hall to the bathroom to take a hot shower to start her day.
Eternal.Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:16 pm

||Ashly||

As she made it back to her house, she opened the back door and took off her shoes. Micco bounded off towards his bed and plopped down. Ashly sighed softly before going down the hall of her simple one story house, and opened the door where her towels were and grabbed a couple.

Humming to herself, the young woman made her way to the bathroom and plugged in her phone, so music could play. A little while later, she was out and dressed for a lazy day. Ashly really didn't have any plans since she mainly worked at night.

||Heather||

Pouring a bowl of cereal for herself, Heather got food ready for Ryder. The Beauceron lifted his head at the sound of food being poured into his bowl, and he sat up quickly. Heather chuckled and brought over the bowl before telling him to wait, then gave him the okay. As the dog began on his breakfast, Heather sat down and munched on her cereal.

She wondered what she was going to do today, other than go over emails and do some cleaning. Maybe she would do a little shopping since she was running low on some things.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:07 am

basics ≫ 「 ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ 」
    name: Olivia Rosalie Wells
    d.o.b.: 4/12/1998
    sexual orientation: heterosexual
    crush: small crush on -- (( pm me <3 ))
    zodiac sign: aries
    p.o.b.: Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    birth stone: diamond

body & physical ≫ 「 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ 」
    skin color: abnormally pale with a sprinkling of freckles
    hair colour: dark brown
    hair length: long and wavy/curly
    eye color: piercing green
    heath problems: severe anxiety, ADHD

personality ≫ 「 ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 」
    pos: polite, incredibly intelligent, reserved, kind
    neg: sarcastic, impatient, easily provoked, incredibly self-conscious
    nue: mature, sensitive, somewhat emotional, loves animals

family & friends ≫ 「 ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ 」
    mother: Elizabeth Wells
    father: n/a
    siblings: n/a

extra ≫ 「 ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ 」
    habits: running hand through hair, biting her nails
    languages: english, swedish, some french
    scars: a few scattered around her body from a wreckless childhood
    phobias: glossophobia (public speaking), thanatophobia (death), autophobia (abandonment)
    pets: her emotional support dog, Apollo
Last edited by fall out boy, on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:37 am

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me