~*ωαтєяfαℓℓ α¢α∂єму*~ Currently Under Construction

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby w i n t e r. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Waterfall Academy
Table of Contents

To be updated as pages are released
Waterfall Academy Rules/Student Code of Conduct
[url]Characters[/url]
[url]Roleplay Rules[/url]

Welcome, to Waterfall Academy, an elite private school located in the quiet country of Scotland. Offering modern sports and activities, this is very much a modern yet elegant private school all citizens will want their child to go to!

Please abide by all role play and Waterfall Academy rules while roleplaying. If you need a refresher course on what is or isn't appropriate, please click here.

Please paste the following code into your PM to me to apply to Waterfall Academy

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]~*ωαтєяfαℓℓ α¢α∂єму*~[/size]
𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕪!
Roleplay Character Name:
The character storage post:[url=]My Character's Storage![/url]
Position in the School: Student [] Teacher [] Other Administrator [][/center]

I will personally PM you to inform you of whether or not you will be accepted.

Please abide by all of Tess's rules, my rules, and the Waterfall Academy rules while roleplaying.

Thank you!
Last edited by w i n t e r. on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w i n t e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w i n t e r. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Waterfall Academy
Open and Accepting

This information is vital to your knowledge if you wish to be accepted into the official Waterfall Academy Roleplay.

School Rules

*Students are required to carry a pass when leaving the classroom. Passes are to be properly filled out by the teacher. This includes going to the guidance counselor’s office.
*Students are not permitted to bring electronics UNLESS specified by an administrator. Otherwise, they will be confiscated and will only be returned to the parent.
*Excellent attendance, punctuality, effort, and respect are required for success.
*School uniforms are required for all students. (Image [url]here[/url])
The nurse’s office is for students who are too ill to attend class. A pass from the classroom teacher must be obtained before going to the nurse’s office.
If a student is too ill to remain in school, a parent/guardian will be expected to pick him/her up. The student must be officially signed out at the Main Office. All school personnel have been trained to obtain strict proof of identification before releasing the child.

Student Code of Conduct

Your first priority at school is to learn. Avoid distractions that interfere with or are counter-intuitive to that mission.

Be in the assigned place with appropriate materials, ready to work at the designated time that class begins.

Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself and never intentionally harm another student.

Use school appropriate language and behavior at all times while maintaining friendly and courteous behavior.

Be polite and respectful to everyone including students, teachers, administrators, support staff, and visitors.

Follow individual teacher instructions, class rules, and expectations at all times.

Do not be a bully. If you see someone being bullied, intervene by telling them to stop or immediately report it to school personnel.

Do not become a distraction for others. Give every other student the opportunity to maximize their potential. Encourage your fellow students. Never tear them down.

School attendance and participation in class are an essential part of the educational process. Regular attendance at school is necessary for student success. Furthermore, it allows students to achieve the maximum possible benefits from their educational experience. All students are encouraged to be present and prompt. School attendance is the responsibility of both parents and students.

Represent yourself in a manner that you will be proud of in ten years. You only get one opportunity to get life right. Take advantage of the opportunities you have at school. They will help you be successful throughout your life.

Please read all rules, otherwise you will not be able to be accepted into Waterfall Academy.
w i n t e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me