~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING) *~

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Beth.
With a slight shrug, as if it didn't matter, Ezra said, "It's fine. I don't exactly make it a hugely public thing," and he smiled softly again. He figured that the important thing was that he made sure to keep it in mind. "Once, back when I was nine. We stayed in a city called Lille, though. There were loads of museums and exhibitions to take a look around... I'd love to visit Paris sometime, though, but then, I suppose most people do," he replied, a little wistfully. He leaned down, putting his bag under his seat.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Open.
Side stepping past a couple of groups of students, Ezekiel soon made it to the door of his next classroom. As expected, there was no one else there at the moment. He decided to take the opportunity to spend some time reading - perhaps, he thought, he should have gone to the library, but he didn't want to walk all the way over there just for five minutes. He'd be able to spend longer reading right outside of the classroom. He got a book out from his bag - one of the history textbooks he had - and he started reading, going from the page he had previously left off at the last time he had read it, which had been marked with the corner of the page folded down slightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 am

Peridon't wrote:
Peridon't wrote:Neonpixel, what type of music is she in. Band? Orchestra? Chorus? All?))

Band

Postby The Evil Queen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 am

E G Y P T

Username:: EvilQueen
Name:: Egypt Anubis Tremaine
Nicknames:: Jackal, Edgy, Anubis
Grade:: Senior
Sexuality:: Homosexual
Crush:: Open
Relationships:: Open
Family:: Calvin Tremaine-Dalton (Step-Father), Shiloh Tremaine-Dalton (Biological Father)
Likes:: Technology, Warm Days, Dogs, Cats, Ravens, Egyptian History, Long Walks, Night in General, the Color Black, Skateboarding.
Dislikes:: Butterflies, Rain, the Color Yellow, Glitter, the Color Pink, Mud, Cold days, Girly Girls, Girl Drama, Know-It-Alls, the Word Giggle.
Personality:: Egypt loves to make people laugh. It seems she always has a joke on the tip of her tongue. Occasionally, someone will find her jokes to be offensive, although she never means anything out of malice. Her favorite pastime, however, is making fun of girly girls who are full of themselves, the only type of person she can't stand. For the most part, she has a go with the flow type of personality and feels comfortable almost anywhere. While she typically spends here time online, she prefers to be playing with the family dog, a black German Shepherd named Tut. The two have always shared a close bond and do nearly everything together. Including flirting with the pretty girls around the neighborhood. Egypt always a bit flirty, although when she really likes someone she'll make an effort to actually get to know them. Her whole life it seems she's always preferred to hang out with guys over girls. It could be because she fit in more with the guys in her neighborhood.

History: Egypt grew up surrounded by two things, Egyptian history and beauty pageants. It was a weird combination but actually normal to Egypt. Her father loved all the history of Egypt, while her mother on the other hand loved the glitter and puffy dresses of the pageant world. Her mother was so proud of all the trophies Egypt had won. She spent lots of hours (and money) ordering dresses and getting her daughter prim and proper so she would win. It worked too, until the day Egypt got them disqualified for telling the judges to get a life. Egypt had thought it was pretty funny, so did her father. However, her mother did not find it funny what so ever. She got over it soon enough and soon found the daughter she had dreamed off, the daughter who played dress up and played with her make-up, was nonexistent. Instead she had a daughter who wore tight, black, torn up skinny jeans with some cut up shirt that spent most of her time online or at the skate park. Egypt had never really been close to her mother for that reason, but that was fine with her because she had her father. She shared her father's fascination for the Nile River, Cleopatra, King Tutankhamun, and all the other interesting Egyptian facts. Her all-time favorite god was Anubis, the god of the afterlife. Mostly because death had fascinated her as well. As she grew up she found a love for technology and started learning all she could about it. A few years ago Egypt's parents got a divorce, and Egypt began living with her father. Life after divorce was interesting to say the least. Her mother was now living out of the country, doing who knows what. And she recently found out her father is gay, so it wasn't that big a deal when she came out as well. Now, the girl is currently living with her two fathers and living a relatively normal life.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Art Club, Drama Club, Debate Team.
Talents:: Skateboarding, Drawing, Writing, Playing Ukulele.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️= potential love interest ⚫️= friendship ✔️= positive connection ▫️= neutral connection 🔻= negative connection

Ronan Burns= ✔️❤️
Ezekiel Novak= ⚫️
Karlie Hales= ⚫️
H.G Wells= ⚫️
Beth Michaels= ⚫️
Last edited by The Evil Queen on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby dayman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 am

All accepted))

Peridon't wrote:[center]| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
Principal Melrose entered her office and made herself comfortable on her cushy chair. She logged on to her computer after taking a sip of her hot, black coffee that she had made earlier. She had some work to do, which was to find multiple substitute teachers for a few classes and write up suspensions for a few kids involved in some vandalism of the boys locker room. They had spray painted an inappropriate word in bright red and green.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"Yep. Chris Michaels. Star quarterback." He grinned. "And you're welcome. I am a gentleman after all.." He smiled charmingly. "Well, uh..." there was an awkward pause and he scratched the back of his neck.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Ezra |
She gasped. "You are so lucky! Oh! Wait!" Beth tore into her backpack pocket where her candy stash was hidden and handed Ezra some dark lactose-free chocolates. "Here. I bought these at one of those all organic, vegan, whole supermarkets. Just a register buy. That's when I found out I much preferred milk chocolate. But here. They're still good!" Beth smiled. She always loved sharing candy with friends.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Sophomore
    Mood - Flustered
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    "That's how I knew you were familiar." She responded,
    fixing her books to be able to walk with them. Her face remained pink and her hands shook relentlessly as she walked with the senior football player. "And gentleman- psh, I'll be the judge of that," she responded, a laugh hidden within her smooth voice. She pulled out her phone due to feeling a vibration in her back pocket. With a roll of her eyes she dismissed the text, ripping a small fraction of paper off, scribbling down an array of numbers. "What class do you have next, Chris?" Inside her mind, she debated handing him the scrap of paper. She'd wait; she'd had it to him before they parted ways.

//peridon't, is it okay to switch bre's grade? i'd like her to be a junior instead of a sophomore.//
Last edited by jungwonie on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 am

E G Y P T
18|Senior|Homosexual|Tags: Open

The short haired girl's chest rose and fell with each steady breath as she peacefully slept. The alarm clock sitting on the nightstand next to her read 6:58. On the other side of her slept Tut, her trusty German Shepherd. Tut rested his rather large head on top on the girl's stomach, her breathing comforting to him. It was peaceful until her two dads ran into the room. "Time to get up!" Her biological father, Shiloh, said as he pulled the blankets away from her causing Egypt to grunt. "Five more minutes." The girl mumbled as she curled into a ball. "No time, we're already running late enough as it is." Calvin, her other father, stated in a cheerful tone as he coaxed Tut off the bed using some food from the dog's leftover dinner. Egypt chose to ignore the both of them and instead tried to go back to sleep. This resulted in both Shiloh and Calvin now grabbing both of her feet and dragging the girl out of bed. Egypt opened her eyes as she slid onto the ground. "Was that really necessary?" Egypt asked as she looked up at the two of them with a smirk gracing her lips. The girl quickly hopped up and walked into the bathroom, quickly getting ready before rushing into her bedroom to change clothes. After putting on an old sleeveless shirt with tight black and white vertically striped skinny jeans, the girl rushed downstairs as fast as possible.. After grabbing a bagel from Calvin the girl grabbed her back pack and put on her old beat up boots. "Bye dads! Gotta go." Egypt yelled as she ran out the door. She ran as fast as she could down the narrow sidewalk. The girl briefly slowed down to greet Ms. Easton, who used to babysit her when she was little. Upon reaching the school the girl ran into the school, only slowing down after seeing a nearby teacher. It appeared she wasn't late after all. She took a few deep breaths as she attempted to regain some of her energy. She walked down the hallway, stopping as she found her locker. The girl quickly entered the combination before throwing her backpack into the messy locker and taking out the books she would need for her first class.
Last edited by The Evil Queen on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:23 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Beth.
"It was really good, from what I can remember of it," Ezra said, then he just smiled slightly, raising an eyebrow in confusion for a few moments, before he was handed the chocolates. "Oh. Thank you," he took the chocolates carefully, then he unwrapped one, taking a bite of it to test it. He was cautious at first, but then he beamed brightly. "Yes, it's good, I'd say. A little bitter, but I can expect that, though I think I like it," he evaluated, then ate the rest of it. Then, he decided to stash the rest until later. "Thank you, again. Though I should probably start heading to class, before the corridor gets too full of students,"

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Open.
Side stepping past a couple of groups of students, Ezekiel soon made it to the door of his next classroom. As expected, there was no one else there at the moment. He decided to take the opportunity to spend some time reading - perhaps, he thought, he should have gone to the library, but he didn't want to walk all the way over there just for five minutes. He'd be able to spend longer reading right outside of the classroom. He got a book out from his bag - one of the history textbooks he had - and he started reading, going from the page he had previously left off at the last time he had read it, which had been marked with the corner of the page folded down slightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Username:: PaleLotus

Name:: Ronan Coral Burns

Grade:: Senior

Sexuality:: Panromantic Demisexual

Family:: Lily Burns (Mother)

Likes:: Rain, Blue, Oddities, Snakes, Dogs, Coffee, Strawberries, Older
horror movies, Windy days, Baking, Purple Hydrangea

Dislikes:: Bright lights, Boring books with no adventure/major plot twist,
Bright/neon pink + yellow, People taking her glasses, Bright red, Snappy/Rude people

Personality:: Anyone will tell you she's a sweet girl always looking for the bright side but really she's a bit of a pessimist with crude humor only biting back her tongue. Of course, she is kind and all, raised to be mindful and always lend a helping hand but what's the fun in life if you can't joke and make people laugh? Her crude humor really is just comments about small things at the wrong time and most of the time she can hold it back. Most of the time. She somehow keeps up the good mood when around people no matter how tired she usually is thanks to late nights facing the bright screen of her laptop or phone, though when she's really relaxed she simply says what's on her mind and claims she'll worry about it later. Ronan claims she isn't confident and won't be the first to defy rules but she'll gladly back up someone being bullied or just looking for a bit of extra reassurance to stand up for themselves with a clever but sharp tongue.

History:: Ronan was born an only child, living with her single mother in their small but comfy home. She doesn't remember her father as he and her mother split when she was very young, no messy divorce papers as they weren't married then, but she doesn't seem bothered by it at all as she had decided at a young age that he was one missing out. Growing up she's kept quite a few people at a distance just by simply refusing to open up about her feelings and she still has some issues with doing such so you must have known how hard it was for her to tell her mother her sexuality and that she was open to all genders. The girl was accepted, her mother just happy to know even if her daughter hasn't gotten around to dating. Ronan wants to start getting to know people a little more and maybe even find someone she can connect with easily. She lives with her mother and their pug, Pumpkin, and while her mother is out all the time to work long hours at the hospital she makes sure to clean the house or do dishes and laundry so when the woman does come home she can relax and enjoy something Ronan baked and left out for her to finish off. Her favorite classes would be Home Economics as she loves trying out new foods that she had a hand in making and the Art class/club as she doesn't exactly have time to sit down and draw outside of the classroom.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Art + Book club
Talents:: Sketching, Baking, Singing
Other:: Coral is her middle name, I like it for reference,
but please don't add it to the list of names as being part of it!
To save you some trouble.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Accepted. Cute dog btw. And sure onyx.))

| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
After Melrose had finished finding a substitute for Mr. Fresno's science class and Mrs. Garcia's Spanish period 2 class, she decided to go around and pay some teachers a visit before school officially started. She walked down the corner and entered Ms. Wells's room. "Hey Helena!" Melrose smiled as she knocked on the door frame. "We still up for lunch?" Ms. Wells was one of her best teacher friends.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
"Alright! See ya!" She grinned and started to walk off into the hall. She lined up next to her advanced geometry class door and waited for the first period bell to ring. She pulled out a cherry lollipop and stuck it in her cheek.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"I've got history with Mr. Johnson. Ugh! He makes me want to rip my ears off." Chris rolled his eyes. "What you got?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. He was much taller than the girl, so he had to look down at her. "And what did you say your name was?"
Last edited by dayman on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Human_ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Username:: MochiTheDoggo
Name:: Eden C. M. Anderson (Ms.Anderson, Ms.E)
Teacher Of:: Computer Applications
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Art
Personality:: Sweet, very involved in her club and in the school
History:: Eden graduated as one of the top of her class, she did 5 years of college, where she met her newly ex boyfriend, she started teaching at 23. She recently became pregnant and after a huge fight with her boyfriend they broke up a few months ago. She's currently 5 months pregnant and plans on teaching until she has the baby
Sexuality:: Straight
Dislikes:: Rude students and teachers
Other:: meh XD
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups