You are my sunshine // REBOOT // Open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Do you agree on the rules?

Yes
100%
Some
No votes
Most
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 4

You are my sunshine // REBOOT // Open & accepting

Postby capybara_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:53 pm

It's seven billions years into the future, we despair as we count own the days until the Sun swallows the Earth whole.
The rich, famous and important folk have been transported to a far away asteroid, which can only fit so many people.
With supplies low gangs riddle the streets, all sense of justice and law has been lost.

What will you choose? will you be a loner, with no protection for god-knows-what might attack you? Or will you join a gang,
where you will have to kill rival gang members off in the fight for supplies?

-GANGS TO CHOOSE FROM-
    Twine
    Laperm
    Valen

-CHARACTERS-
    Karma Lynn Portalan//wishiwasadog//Twine leader
(You do not have to include an image for a description of how the character looks, it is optional)

-RULES-
    Only up to two characters
    Your character will be killed off from homicide, etc. if you are inactive for over 5 days
    (notify me if you're going to be away for a while)
    You may say: "Hell" "damn" "heck" "darn" "Oh my God" etc. But please don't make your use of these words childish
    You may only be a loner or gang member, not a leader or a transported person (unless you have direct permission from me)
    Don't panic if your part is rather short during a fight, i understand it is hard to interact with another character and make a long paragraph
    Any Mary-Sue, Gary-stu or self inserts will not be accepted, I want well built characters
    Gang members do not have to defend their 'base' when intruders.. intrude
    Please don't make your character (heavily) similar to another eg: Susan- caring, loving, clumsy. Rachel- caring,loving, caring

!THANK YOU!

-ADMINS-
Fairywren
Saltyyy

Yes this is a reboot from the previously failed You are my sunshine. Why it failed? It was my fault for being so inactive, so I am rebooting it.
Last edited by capybara_ on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
capybara_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You are my sunshine // REBOOT // Open & accepting

Postby escapalization » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Username: wishes and wells
Name: Karma Lynn Portalan
Appearance: Dark skin (between Latin and black), thick, wavy black hair that reaches slightly past her shoulders when loose. She usually keeps it in a low pony or a bun, for convenience. 5'5" and 112 lbs. She has multiple scars across her arms and legs, and one stretching from her left temple to just below her cheekbone. She usually throws on whatever she can find, but she has a necklace with a sun made of gold that she always wears under her shirt.
Personality: Karma's always been fond of letting the others fight it out, then sneak in to grab what they've left behind. She knows that survival is what's important, and has blocked out all traces of sentiment and sympathy. On the outside, she is hard and cold and ruthless, and she never lets anyone see her moments of weakness, which are few and far between.
History: Karma was born into a poor home and raised by a single mother. When her mother was killed, she went into the streets, joined the Twines, and eventually rose to their higher ranks.
Family: Gabrielle Faye Portalan, mother, killed when Karma was nine. Tiberius Clarence Bristol, father, location unknown.
Gang: Twine
Role: ((can she be the leader, since no one else is here yet? if not, just a member is fine. :) ))
Other: ((I'll usually be on mobile, so please excuse minor spelling/capitalization mistakes =P))
Last edited by escapalization on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capybara_ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:50 pm

wishiwasadog wrote:
Username: wishiwasadog
Name: Karma Lynn Portalan
Appearance: Dark skin (between Latin and black), thick, wavy black hair that reaches slightly past her shoulders when loose. She usually keeps it in a low pony or a bun, for convenience. 5'5" and 112 lbs. She has multiple scars across her arms and legs, and one stretching from her left temple to just below her cheekbone. She usually throws on whatever she can find, but she has a necklace with a sun made of gold that she always wears under her shirt.
Personality: Karma's always been fond of letting the others fight it out, then sneak in to grab what they've left behind. She knows that survival is what's important, and has blocked out all traces of sentiment and sympathy. On the outside, she is hard and cold and ruthless, and she never lets anyone see her moments of weakness, which are few and far between.
History: Karma was born into a poor home and raised by a single mother. When her mother was killed, she went into the streets, joined the Twines, and eventually rose to their higher ranks.
Family: Gabrielle Faye Portalan, mother, killed when Karma was nine. Tiberius Clarence Bristol, father, location unknown.
Gang: Twine
Role: ((can she be the leader, since no one else is here yet? if not, just a member is fine. :) ))
Other: ((I'll usually be on mobile, so please excuse minor spelling/capitalization mistakes =P))

Accepted! Thankyou for joining with your beautiful character! Yes, I am perfectly fine with Karma being the Twine leader, infact I would love it! :)
capybara_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capybara_ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Sorry, for I am not going to be active for who knows how long. I shall check up on the RP as soon as possible, but I don't know when soon is. Still feel free to post your characters, don't expect to get a reply soon although. Sorry for the inconvenience.
capybara_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:59 pm

hey, sorry for being so inactive recently. i got grounded because apparently i'm not allowed to rp on cs? so i'm really sorry but i'm not allowed to do any more rp'ing at all. not such a big deal since we haven't started, but...yeah. someone else can take karma if they want.
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets