Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Interested?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

Yes
54%
Maybe
23%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:34 am

°Cole Zanders°21°Male°Tags: Open°

Colby had gotten out of the dark blue Chevy truck he currently owned. He recently bought one to fit his two horses along with his sister's horses. Once he found a parking space to unload the Horses, he did so. "Hey there bud, Your okay now" He spoke softly to his Horse Sullivano who was still young at his age. Being that the horse was excited to see the new place. He clipped the rope onto the Gelding's bridle and led Sullivano out unloading him out of his trailer. Next was Sonny the well calmed horse. Trained to jump very Hugh jumps. "Hey Buddy, You good there?" He softly chuckled again clipping the rope on the other Gelding and finally unloading the white horse.

°Taylor Zanders°18°Female°Tags: Open°

Taylor got out of the passenger seat after waiting till her brother parked. Excited to be here, she quickly went after as she watched her brother unload his horses. Finally it was her turn. She spotted Cipher and Mercedes. The gelding often calmed the mare. She patted them both softly on their necks. "Time for you two to stretch these legs" She said quietly. Clipping on the ropes to both of them, leading them out. "Alright leggo" She said happily to her brother as she and he began to walk to the stables.

(Hope thats good, I'm at school so um if there's any mistakes I shall fix them soon)
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 am

((I'll get a post up soon! Sorry I've been gone.))
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:55 am

Ashlynn/20/Mood, Content/Tags, Lucien

Ashlynn quickly hopped out of the truck after she had parked it beside all the other cars that were in the driveway. Her mind raced with excitement as she was happy to be here again and seeing new and I faces as well. She clutched the lead rope in her hand and walked into the trailer where the horses were being kept. Her eyes landed quickly on Cloud and she walked towards the mate, smiling brightly. "Hi girl! You've been doing good in a the trailer", she praised patting her neck carefully. Ashlynn clipped on the rope and began leading Cloud out of the trailer, petting her nose as comfort. Finally they had made it out and Ashlynn stood, taking in all the familiar smells and sights of the area.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:00 am

*Eric Blake* Crush: Ashlynn * Girlfriend: Ashlynn *

Eric arrived back at the stables after being gone for a year. He took a deep breath of the fresh air then continued to walk with his stuff in hands. He placed the bags on the ground and took his horse by lead and brought him into the barn where he tied him so that he could go unpack.

^Josie Cane^ Crush: N/A^ Girlfriend: N/A^

She walked slowly up to the stables with the lead rope to her horse in hand. Stopping just at the opening and looking inside the doorway. She wasn't sure what to make of the place. Stepping inside still leading her horse she found and empty stall and shoved her into a stall. "Don't worry I'll be back to chore you in a bit" she said locking the stall.

((Josie is open for a relationship))
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:16 am

Lucien Desrosiers
Cismale // Nineteen // Western Discipline
Horse// Pretty Boy Blues ((Blue)), Quarter Horse, Gelding, Ten years old
Location Outside of barn, by their trailer // Tags Ashlynn, Open

This was his first time actually being at the stables and followed his equine's example to look around and try to take in as much as he could. He had heard all about Cherry Grove from his sister and her visit the previous year but he was a little nervous to meet the strange people and come along. He intended not to act like the little brother at his sister heels but he felt a little lost already. Lucien's blue eyes flicked over to his sister, clicking his tongue as he walked over to Ashlynn and Cloud who he gave a soft pat to in greeting before turning his attention to the older girl. "So.. How soon do you think they'll let me out on the trails? I want to explore as soon as possible." The boy said with a smile, hopeful it was soon. He didn't think an arena with all you could wish for could compete with a good trail full of wildlife and didn't care for fenced in places with plain dirt under Blue's hooves and plastic obstacles -most of the trails twisting through the wooded area behind their home were worn down by him even.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 am

°Cole Zanders°21°Male°Tags: Open°

Being that this was Cole's first time here, He was kinda lost and just went with where he was going. Finding two empty stalls perfectly beside each other. He placed Sullivano in first since he was the crazier one if the bunch. "There, Calm down we'll run soon Sulli" He spoke to the young horse. As for Sonny he opened the stall placing Sonny in. As calm as the horse was he was quite curious poking his head out more than once, Nudging Cole. "Dont worry you too, Sonny" Cole spike rather gently to both, giving a pat to Sonny before exiting the stall. Looking at the other people around getting settled in.

(He's open for relationship)

°Taylor Zanders°18°Female°Tags: Open°

Alike her brother she had found two stalls as well. Placing Cipher in the first stall and Mercedes in the next. "There you go.. My good babies" She whispered giving them each a treat. With a pat to their forehead. The mare whined wanting another treat, poking her head out to nudge her Owner, Taylor. "You like to be spoiled but thats it for now, Just wait for awhile" She spoke calmly with her horses. She was never shy around her horses, they were apart of her. But to others, except her brother. She was quite shy and used to struggle on even talking a single word.

(She's open for relationship as well)
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:44 am

Ashlynn then allowed her mare to stretch her legs by walking her around in a circle for a bit. She listened as her younger brother spoke and then began speaking herself.
"You can actually start now! There isn't an age limit unless you're really young", she explained walking back towards her brother and Blue. Ashlynn then hooked up Cloud's lead to the trailer and began preparing Cloud's tack so she can take them out. She picked up a few things before turning Lucien. "Watch Cloud for me please", she said with a small grunt as the objects were getting heavier. She walked to the tack room and set Cloud's stuff down then returning outside to the truck.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:07 am

Jack; 18; male; tag; Open

Jack slowly led his mare into the stables, letting her look around as he walked. She was always calmer if she was aloud to take in new surroundings, and she slowly relaxed as he led her towards her assigned stall, though she still stayed pretty close to Dagger. Once they reached her stall, Jack unlatched the door and swung it open, stepping into the stall in front and slightly to the left of the mare, allowing her to slowly make her way in. Once she was inside the stall completely, Jack smiled and stroked her neck, talking to her quietly. He would take her out and let her stretch her legs in a few hours, she just needed sometime to adjust before he did.. he had learned that the hard way.

Jack loosened his grip on the lead rope, allowing the mare to explore the stall a little and get a drink.

Jasmine; 17; female; tags; open

Jasmine walked along beside her gelding as they entered the stables, giving him room to look around, even though he didn't seem to want to. He just walked along beside her calmly. Once they reached the stalls (Dagger's stall was right beside Dusty's) she opened the door and the gelding enters calmly, seeming almost bored. He looked around the stall for a few minutes before slowly ambling over to the water trough and taking a few drinks.

Jasmine stayed in the stall with him, just watching him and making sure he would be okay in there by himself. She was going to let him stretch his legs later, once her brother decided it was a good time to take Dusty out. They were going to do it together.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:34 am

Lucien Desrosiers
Cismale // Nineteen // Western Discipline
Horse// Pretty Boy Blues ((Blue)), Quarter Horse, Gelding, Ten years old
Location Outside of barn, by their trailer // Tags Ashlynn, Open

"Really? This is too good to be true." He grinned, watching his sister for a moment before moving to the side to get out of her way with the armful of Cloud's supplies. "No problem." Lucien nodded, ignoring Blue who was sniffing at the boy's pocket for some sort of treat before turning to tie the lead so he stood beside Cloud as they waited for Ashlynn. The boy looked up to the sound of nearing footsteps and relaxed to see the familiar face. "Would you mind returning the favor for a few seconds? I want to get lost in the tack room too." He spoke up when Ashlynn was close enough, pushing off from the spot of the trailer he had been leaning on while waiting. If she agreed he would gather all of his geldings extra stuff he had brought just in case to head off to the tack room after some wondering before stepping into the room and finding an empty spot so he could leave it, praying that it didn't belong to someone who just hadn't put their things there just yet.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:43 am

Ashlynn nodded and stood by the two horses, patting them and playing with their mane. She pulled out her phone and began taking pictures of the two, and a couple of her with them. Then she used an app with filters and began customizing the photos she had taken. Ashlynn saved the pictures and slid her phone back into her pocket,
leaning on the trailer as she waited for her brother to return.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me