Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Interested?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

Yes
54%
Maybe
23%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:28 pm

@Pale alrighty then I'll add a bit of a similar history except with her side of it, if it's fine with you
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 pm

@Unique Perfectly fine! She's all yours after all lol, I'll add a bit of her into his history as well in a moment
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:37 pm

[ I believe we can start, whenever y'all are ready c: ]
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Jackson Hills; 18; male; tags; open

Jack spoke quietly to the large dapple gray mare as he slowly led her out of the trailer. The mare was nervous, which was normal. This was a new place, there were new scents, new horses, strange people and lots of other things that made the mare uneasy. She would settle down within a day or two, she just needed time to realize nothing here would hurt her.

Jack smiled softly as she stepped out of the trailer, lifting a hand and running it down her neck a few times as she looked around, ears and eyes alert, head high as she took in the new scents. After a few moments the mares head lowered and Jack clicked his tongue, starting towards the stables. The mare kept clos to the side of Jack's sisters horse, who was much calmer than her and usually calmed her down.

Jasmine Hills; 17; female; tags; open

Jasmine sighed quietly through her nose as she stood by her geldings head, waiting for her brother to get Dusty out of the trailer. Unlike Dusty, her geldings, Dagger, seemed completely bored with the whole situation. He wasn't ever really bothered by anything, except other horses crowding him. He didn'tind if Dusty crowded him, that was the only horse he would let do it.

Once Jack got his mare out of the trailer, Jasmine started heading towards the stables. They had already been given the numbers for the horses stalls, as well as their cabin number.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Fletcher Kelleher||19 years||male||single/no crush||tags;open

The young man paused briefly before getting out of his old toyota ute, cringing slightly at the high pitch screech that came from the half rusted out hinges. His horses must have known what was going on as it wasn't long before the sound of someone pounding the side of the confinement erupted from inside his second-hand horse float. Not too long ago it had been Roman that made the ruckus and had luckily outgrown it but much to his dismay his new mare Sparrow had come with the annoying habit; just one of her many faults. Slowly, as if dreading it, Fletch made his way towards the float, it's old white paint chipped away in patches to reveal the naked steel body beneath, it wasn't a pretty sight but for what the old thing lacked it looks it made up for in reliability. "Hey ponies." his voice carried a soft calming tone to it as he lowered the ramp and prepared to unload the two black horses. In all honesty, Fletcher hadn't planned to get another black horse or another horse in general but when he saw the situation Sparrow was in, he couldn't bare to leave her behind.

First he unloaded Roman, a smallish Quarter horse gelding whom had been taught to self load and unload, next came Sparrow. It wasn't the nicest thing to watch as the black Thoroughbred mare almost flipped herself onto her back as she rushed down the ramp, almost pulling her human along with her but was lucky to come to a halt before she did so "Easy girl." he cooed quietly and made the mare back up further before rubbing her down on the neck. For the few short months Fletcher had owned the mare, she had proved a challenge and although she had progressed in some areas, floating wasn't one of them. Infact she was harder to get on the float than she was to get off, often giving off quite a show to whoever was unlucky enough to be around for it. Luckily the young man had the patience to deal with such a horse, even when those around him said time after time that the big black mare was a lost cause.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 am

name;; Collien Bachmann
    nickname(s); Lien.
    gender;; Female.
    age;; 17
    sexuality;; Homosexual.

horse;; Belladonna.
    riding discipline;; English, classical dressage.
    experience level;; intermediate.

+ traits;; Open-minded, optimistic, out-going, confident.
    - traits;; Gullible, stubborn, holds grudges, petty.
    family;; mother, 48, deceased. father, 53. Madleen, sister, 29, at the stables.
    friends;; TBA
    enemies;; TBA
    pets;; a spanish mastiff called 'Deuces'

crush;; PM me?
    partner;; TBA.
    show name;; Belladonna bloom.
    barn name;; Bella.
    age;; 6
    gender;; mare.

breed;; nimmerdor
    human;; Collien.
    riding discipline;; English, Dressage.
    years of training;; 4.

offspring;; N/A
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:47 am

name;; Madleen Bachmann.
    nickname(s);; Mad, Maddy.
    gender;; Female.
    age;; 29.
    sexuality;; Pansexual, leans towards females.

horse;; Seabiscuit, Sword dancer.
    riding discipline;; Thoroughbred racing.
    experience level;; advanced.

+ traits;; Motherly, kind, accepting, supportive.
    - traits;; over-protective, sarcastic, worry-wart.

family;; mother, 48, deceased. father, 53. Collien, 17, sister, at the stables.
    friends;; TBA
    enemies;; TBA
    pets;; Steel grey flemish giant rabbit.

crush;; PM me.
    partner;; TBA

show name;; Seabiscuit.
    barn name;; Biscuit.
    age;; 7.
    gender;; stallion.

breed;; thoroughbred.
    human;; Madleen.
    years of training;; 6.
    offspring;; N/A

show name;; Sword dancer
    barn name;; Dancer.
    age;; 5.
    gender;; mare.

breed;; thoroughbred.
    human;; Madleen.
    years of training;; 4.
    offspring;; N/A
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 am

Lucien Desrosiers
Cismale // Nineteen // Western Discipline
Horse// Pretty Boy Blues ((Blue)), Quarter Horse, Gelding, Ten years old
Location Outside of barn, by their trailer // Tags Open, Ashlynn and Jackson mentioned.

Almost as soon as the truck stopped, the boy was out of the car with Blue's lead rope in hand and hurrying towards the back of the trailer while trying to stay close to it and out of anyone's way. Lucien came to a stop at the doors, fumbling with the lock for a few seconds before opening them and peeking his head inside to see his gelding staring at him and ready to be lead out. He'd leave Cloud to his sister but climbed in after opening the door all the way, moving to clip on the rope after a few greeting pats to the horse's neck before walking back to the edge and stepping down to make sure the quarter horse got out alright. They walked towards to side of the trailer to stretch their legs a bit, Blue's head at the boys shoulder as they waited for Ashlynn and Cloud to walk out as well. Lucien took the time to look around at the other's who had arrived and glanced from person to person and horse to horse while absentmindedly petting the soft flesh of the horse's nose. "..Looks like you're not the only pretty boy in the stables." He murmured to the horse without thinking as he watched a boy walking towards the stables with his nervous dappled mare. Blue only nudged the side of the boy's head with his nose in reply like he was calling the human's bluff before taking his attention else where to one of the new horses around around.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes or if the set up looks weird, I had some time before school but I'm stuck on mobile until I get home to pretty it up))
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cantaloupix » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:47 am

[img]PHOTO%20HERE[/img]
    name;Angelina;
    nickname(s);Angy;
    gender;Female;
    age;17;
    sexuality;Straight;

horse;Shortcake;
    riding discipline;Good;
    experience level;High;

+ traits;Patient, positive thinking, helpful;
    - traits;Nervous around many people, selfconscious;
    personality;Kind; (optional)

family;Mom, dad, twin sisters;
    pets;Horse;

crush;None;
    partner;None;

[img]PHOTO%20HERE[/img]
    show name;Shortcake;
    barn name;Shortcake;
    age;4;
    gender;Female;

breed;Andalusian;
    human;Angelina;
    riding discipline;Good;
    years of training;1;

+ traits;Quick, agile;
    - traits;Anxious;

offspring;None;
Cantaloupix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 am

(all accepted)
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me