High School Roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

High School Roleplay

Postby TheCrazyGirl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:33 am

Welcome to Magnolia Bloom University! I'm Stella and I'll show you around.

This is the dorms. Each one is designed to provide anything a young adult would need during their stay at our university. They're super cozy, too, and perfect for hanging out with any new friends you may meet on the quad!

Dorm Students
-Suzuno (TheCrazyGirl) (Female, black hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone)
-Stella (TheCrazyGirl) (Female, blonde hair, bright green eyes, light skin tone)
-Alexandra (_Beatrix_Labeau_)
-Spark (ThinkSparklez)
-James (CygnusTheTime)

Some students choose to live at their own homes. That's fine, if you want to live at your own home.

You'll have to fill out these papers to get enrolled, but once you do, college years full of fun and learning await!

Form
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Family? (at the school):
Other:

Have you filled out your papers? Great! Now you need to go over the rules. Oh, they didn't give you a handout? That's okay. You can read mine!

School Rules
1. You must be between the ages of 18 and 26 to enroll. (Your characters must be between those ages)
2. You must be respectful of other students (roleplayers)
3. No violence! An occasional scuffle is okay, but not a full-on war!
4. No overly suggestive clothing!

Thanks for enrolling! I'll probably see you around the school sometime!
Last edited by TheCrazyGirl on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image My life in a nutshell
TheCrazyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High School Roleplay

Postby ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Form
Name: Alexandra "Alex" Fayes
Personality: A bit shy, Well mannered, suffering from being a perfectionist, and quiet.
Looks: A brown and gingerish mix of hair color, this quiet girl has freckles, and hazel eyes.
Family? (at the school): None
Other: None!
ήɪɡɦʇʍɑʀə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinksparklez » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Name: Spark Ello
Personality: She's bright, strange. Once she gets comfy near someone she'll show her goober side, otherwise she's cold, quiet, and observant towards her environment.
Looks: Petite, pretty short, green hair in a 20's bob, black jeans, red t-shirt, and shapeless mid-thigh boots she loves more than life itself.
Family? (at the school): none
Other: If she has a free minute, she'd prefer to use that time to hide somewhere to read.
Thinksparklez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:29 am

Name: James Merrit Remington

Nickname: Jamie, Jam

Roommate: TBA

Personality: Flirty, quirky, art student, friendly, outgoing, he's got those looks, human, bi, environmentally friendly, very full of himself (no ones perfect), messy.

Looks: handsome (yeah y not bro,) loves worn out ripped jeans and blazers, loves his luscious locks that always smell like cinnamon, carries letterman bag.

Family: twin in same school (i don't feel like doing a form) named Marley.

Other: like to read outside and paint because he's an art student.
Last edited by icxacruz on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCrazyGirl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 am

Everyone's Accepted! I'll add you in.
TheCrazyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCrazyGirl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:00 am

(RP is starting, but anyone can join at any time)
[removed] Suzuno's looks

"My first day at college... Am I ready?" Suzuno looked around at the university. It was just so... huge! The dorms, the classrooms, the sports fields, all seemed confusing to a newcomer. She brushed her black hair out of her eyes,
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image removed; your actual roleplay posts should not contain any images or links, unless you are linking back to your character's joining form.
TheCrazyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinksparklez » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:44 am

Spark arrived on campus. She looked around, making an attempt to find another student trying to find their dorms like she was. Spark parked her car, an old green Volkswagon Beetle and began to unload her trunk. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a young woman with black hair. "I wonder if we'll be on the same floor, It would be nice to make some friends before classes begin," She thought to herself. She sat on her car, and took a minute to enjoy the sunshine before the other students arrived. She didn't know what to do, and she was confident someone would come out and start directing students on what to do.
Thinksparklez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCrazyGirl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:17 am

Suzuno---

Suzuno wandered around, still looking confused. The morning was quiet, which was good. She hated loud noises. Unless it was music. She loved music. She noticed a young woman sitting on a car. 'Is that something all college kids do?' She wondered if she was friendly. She looked in her direction and waved slightly.
TheCrazyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:56 am

Name: Mason Crow
Personality: He's very rational and level headed, a grounded person who is very calm under pressure. He has a superiority complex and believes that unless someone has the same status as his family, they aren't worthy of his time. He's very intelligent, a straight A student. He is very confident and proud, and doesn't have a problem saying 'no' to people. He can be charming at times and is very focused and relaxed, and most of all he is very sophisticated.
Family? (at the school): Twin sister, Mercy.
Other: He and his sister come from a very wealthy family.

Name: Mercy Crow
Personality: Almost the polar opposite of her brother. Mercy doesn't live up to her name, to put it lightly; She's a bully. She's got a superiority complex that's worse than her brothers, she's arrogant and stubborn. Mercy is a major flirt and is charismatic when she talks to guys. She can be slightly immature at times and a similar trait she shares with her brother is that she is smart, she isn't anywhere near his level, but she's far from the ditz people think she is. She's very leaderly and has much more confidence than her brother (and that's saying something). She's very attractive, and she knows it, so she's often uses it to her advantage.
Family? (at the school): Twin brother, Mason.
Other: N/A
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinksparklez » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 am

Spark saw that the young woman waved at her. She really didn't want to fail her first social interaction on campus, so she gave a quick smile and waved back. "Hiya! Are you new too?" she called out.
Thinksparklez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me