lonely • winter || survival rp || Open & Accepting!!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: lonely • winter || survival rp || Open & Accepting!!

Postby duncundog » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:37 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
bump!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 pm

analise! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
faction 1 • deliverer • female • 23 • pansexual • apartment • tags;; open

Analise awoke surrounded by three large furry creatures. Smiling, she rolled over, messy brown hair splayed across her face, and buried her nose into Cassie's fur, enjoying the warmth they gave her. She received a slobbery kiss in return, and laughing, she sat up, looking down at the three happy dogs laying around her.
    "Are you three hungry by any chance?" she asked, snorting when all three started whapping their tails against the mattress.
    Standing up, Analise tip-toed across the freezing wooden floor, wrapping her sweater tighter around herself and heading for the kitchen. She wasn't sure how cold it was out, but she did know that it wasn't much warmer in. The electricity in her apartment had gone out a couple of weeks ago and her and the dogs had had to learn to adjust to the constant cold and lack of lights. It wasn't easy, but she felt fortunate in that, having grown up in Alaska racing sled dogs with her dad, she was rather more used to the cold than most people, and had a good set of skills under her belt too.
    Picking up a match from the counter, she manually lit one of the burners on the stove, waving the lit match to extinguish it and setting it aside. First she made some food for the dogs- a combination of dry dog food, hunks of deer, and melted snow for water. Once it was all cooked up, she set it aside, allowing it to cool before she fed it to them. Then she set about to making her own food.

hyung-lee ! !
faction 2 • rogue • male • 24 • bisexual • faction 2 street • tags;; open

The sun had barely risen by the time Hyung-Lee found himself up and about. Dressed in nothing but jeans, leather boots, and a double layer of sweatshirts (due to his lack of a proper jacket), he found that he was rather cold, though it didn't stop him from heading out. Shoulders hunched nearly up to his ears and mouth buried in the collar of his sweaters, he walked down the empty, snow-covered streets with no particular direction or purpose. Flicking his hair from his eyes, Hyung turned a corner, stopping himself short of stepping on a thick sheet of ice. 'That wouldn't end too well...' Sighing, he looked around, finding a safe path around it and continuing on his aimless walk.

river ! !
faction 1 • townie • male • 21 • homosexual • blockstreet apartment building • tags;; open

Cold. His world was cold.
    River awoke that morning shivering. Eyes fluttering open, he stared groggily at the hardwood floor inches from his face. The mattress, which was held up by no box spring or frame, had moved away from the wall a bit during the night. He must have had another nightmare, though for the life of him he couldn't recall what about.
    Sitting up, he watched the blanket fall from his chest, shivering when his bare arms became exposed to the cold air. Hugging his arms to himself, he stood up, shakily moving towards the light switch on the wall. Flicking it upwards, he watched the light blink on. There was still electricity. That was good, at least.
    Changing into a thick sweater and skinny jeans, River ate a small breakfast of oatmeal he cooked on the stove. Thank goodness it was electric. He was still able to cook his food- for the time being, at least. Then running a brush through his hair, he pulled on a hat and boots, zipping a jacket up over his sweater and heading out. He needed to go to town hall to see about getting some more rations. He was just about out.
    Stepping out in front of the building, he sighed, watching his breath cloud white in front of his face. Rubbing his hands together, he then shoved them deep into his pockets, shivering.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nat13 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Marie
Faction 2 | Townie | Female | 21 | Form | Tags: Hyung-Lee, Open

Marie had been making her way home from the forest. The dark-eyed girl usually found herself at the woods when feeling upset or helpless, as the uncertainty of what lay ahead got her curious and adventurous side bubbling. Knowing it was along the border of her faction's territory she never actually dared to enter, but maybe interest would take her over the edge one day. She shuffled along the street, not really knowing or caring where her feet would take her. Hugging herself, she regretted not wearing an extra shirt as she had stupidly thought one sweater would have been enough for a quick visit to the trees. Hearing footsteps ahead, she raised her head and froze like a deer in headlights. After the initial surprise wore off, she exhaled, realizing it was one of the rogues. Hyung-Lee, was it? Raising an eyebrow, she studied him for a second. Marie had never been formally introduced to him, or any other faction member for that matter. He looked.. good, to say the least. Shrugging, she walked forward, a smile on her face. "Hey." She said, leaning against a pole after watching him almost slip on a sheet of ice.
Last edited by nat13 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nat13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:35 pm

𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓎
=========================================
{Faction 2 - Leader - Female - 22 - Lesbian - Library - Tags:Open}
Delaney was seemingly awake before anyone else in her faction. By the time others began to stir, she had already started a fire and started to make herself and her posse some food. She was their leader, and as such, had to be ahead of everyone else. She was always ahead of the game, that's how she became leader in the first place. She knew she probably wasn't the best option for leader but there was no way she was going to follow someone else's rules.

𝔈𝔳𝔞𝔫
{Faction 2 - Townie - Male - 21 - Bisexual - Library - Tags:Open}
Evan woke up in a pile of books, a few bottles laying around him. His head pounded as he glanced around the dimly lit room and glared a little. He could hear the sound of people talking and it wasn't helping his hangover.... Letting out a yawn, the dirty blonde stood up and he walked from behind the book shelf, rubbing his eyes. It was morning, he could tell that. Barely though. The snow was still going... Was it ever going to end?

𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃
{Faction 1 - Townie - Female - 22 - Heterosexual - Apartment - Tags:Open}
Lilly let out a yawn as she rolled over in her beds. She was curled up under a pile of blankets, snuggled up with Mr.Snuggums. She didn't want to leave the safety of her warm blankets. She knew what was outside and honestly, she didn't want to face it. I mean, snow in the summer? It was CRAZY! She was used to snow, but not at this time of the year... She briefly thought to her mothers... Were them and the animals alright? Shaking her head a little, she curled up a bit more and hugged her small white bunny stuffie tighter.

Patience
{Faction 1 - Enforcer - Female - 28 - Bisexual - Apartments - Tags:Analise}
Patience hadn't really been able to sleep well... She had been up since around three or four in the morning. It was the eerie quiet of the snow that got to her. She was used to there being SOME form of noise, some traffic, animal sounds. But there was nothing... For god's sake she grew up in a house of five kids so quiet was something she never got. Quite was something that she wasn't really used to. Sighing, she left her apartment and walked down the hall. She could hear Analise walking around, feeding her dogs. Patience knocked on the door to the fellow girl's apartment, hearing the dogs go crazy. She wanted to check up on the girl and her pets. She was a trained vet after all and wanted to make sure the dogs were still all good... plus she was lonely.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:59 pm

! ! R I L E Y ! !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [faction 1] [medic] [twenty] [crush; kade] [tags; open]

the cold, unpleasant weather didn't come as a surprise to the blonde as she woke up. it had been several months since she'd felt a ray of warm sunshine, and to be honest, she hated it. however, she didn't let this bring down her positive outlook on life. although life wasn't the best at the moment, riley didn't see any point in bringing people down with her sadness, for it wouldn't be beneficial at all. with that thought in mind, she exited her apartment quarter to go for a morning walk. her hands were tucked deep into her pockets, with her signature, confident smile peeking out from under her once burgundy hoodie. the cold weather transforming her breath into a stream of silver fog, ribbons dancing through the air. pulling her tattered jacket closer around her slim frame, riley made her way through the camp, giving friendly nods to those who were awake. they were running short on essentially all medical supplies, but the faction was blessed to have reid as a medic. he was truly fantastic at taking the most ordinary of items and turning them into healing objects. she was on her way to console with asher, for they were running low on pain medication. although she hated asking to have the deliverers to go out on a supply run, it was extremely difficult to function without pain medication. she assumed analise was in her apartment, for she tended to look after her pack in the early morning. so instead, she was searching for kade or asher. riley and kade got along quite well, they were both stubborn, yet were positive.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Jem Laceburn

I also sat in the library; because it was one of the few buildings with electricity and so many of the faction seemed to orbit around it, it was where I could be found a solid chunk of the time---that, and the clinic. At the moment, I was paging through the Red Cross certification guide. I knew it practically by heart, but there was something that I couldn't help loving about the rustle of the pages, having everything I needed to know written out in front me me. Not that I would ever admit that's why I loved the book so much. I kept up an appearance of confidence for the sake of the faction, but the truth was, when the snow had first come, I'd been terrified and had spent, quite seriously, hours rifling through the pages. Now I was a little more confident in my own skills, but it still made me feel more in control. Evan walked to the window next to where I sat, and I glanced at him, looking unimpressed, but chose not to actually engage with him.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kat st. john - post one

Postby hysteria. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:15 pm

x
x
x

K A T
tags; open

Kat sat in the town hall, her usually rapid thoughts dulled to just one. Cold. Having grown up in Manhattan, the young woman wasn't used to this at all. She hardly visited her apartment these days, spending most nights in the town hall, puzzling over how in hell they would survive this disaster. Sleep was a rare gift now, Kat was lucky if she got two hours a night. Shaking her head, clearing it for the day ahead, she stood, stretching out her tightly coiled muscles in a vain attempt to relax.

Soon enough faction members would come pouring through the doors firing questions. Can we get more rations? Why is all our power out? When is this going to end? Feeling drained before the day had even begun, Katherine heaved a sigh, dreading the amount of times she'd have to paste a smile on her face, reassuring countless men, women and children that everything was going to be just fine.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby danheng » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:00 am

[ A S H E R ]
        [ leader of f1 ] [ no romantic relations as of now ] [ in the town hall ] [ tagged kat ]
      asher, in general, had trouble sleeping. he had been up since 6 that morning, simply existing as a ball of anxiety and stress. each morning he felt nothing would prepare him for the day ahead. so many people, afraid and looking for words of reassurance from their leader. while he had little trouble doing his responsibilities, knowing it was all too important, he had long been overtaken by the pressure and anxiety associated with it. the boy was just getting ready to leave, patting his dog on the head before opening the door of the apartment. bear knew he wasn't allowed to leave the apartment without asher, but the pup's tail wagged anyway, and he let out a low whine. "I'll be back before dinner." asher mumbled, a small smile on his face, as if his dog was a person. and with that he was down the stairs and out into the snowblocked streets.

when asher pushed the doors of the town hall open, he was glad to see katherine already sitting there, ready to work. "morning."
      asher hummed, stripping off his heavy coat, despite the chilling air. he would get a fire starting soon, to warm the many townies coming to question him and his advisors about a variety of things.

[ K A D E ]
      [ deliverer of f1 ] [ crush on riley ] [ on the street ] [ tagged none ]

kade was a rather early riser. up as soon as she was able to feed her pack, and make a checklist of what she had to do today. generally, if she didn't have any runs to do, kade was happy and well functioning with a list of her daily goals. she stood over her desk, finishing said list. behind her, the click of nails on the floor pulled her attention away. maia, her only non purebred sled dog, was making her way to the door, giving kade a pleading look. the girl sighed, dropping her pen. "yes, I suppose you haven't been let out today yet, have you?" she murmured as she opened a drawer, removing the dog's collars. she made a clicking sound, and in response maia trotted over. "here you are." kade slipped the collar over her dog's head, and settled it. "hendrix, come here." she called, waiting for the black dog to run over. once both pups had their collars on, kade slipped on a pair of snowboots and grabbed a jacket before opening the door to let them out.

the sound of snow crunching under her boots was rather satisfying. her packmates ran ahead, playing and bouncing in the snow on the sidewalks. she made no sound to call them back, as kade knew they were smart and good enough to stay close to her.

[ K I R A ]
      [ posse member of f2 ] [ crush on de ] [ in her apartment ] [ tagged none ]

kira was an effecient person. she had already made a fire, which was slowly heating her apartment. she was out of rations, but figured that'd have to come later, when she was dressed and ready to enter the snowy world.
      for now, she was sitting on her windowsill, buried in a novel. her braided hair was pinned back against her head, framing a pale and cold face. it felt like no matter how many blankets she covered herself in at night, it would never be enough to combat the frozen air.
    danheng

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Kireina | post 1

Postby beastie. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:01 pm

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑
    ..........................Rein

...........male | 20 | 5'3" | homosexual

...............➸ faction 1 / medic
    ...............➸ tagged;; no one

┗━━━━━━━━━━┙

Rein yawned in exhaustion, lazily kicking his legs back and forth from the makeshift medical table on which his sat. He'd pulled an all nighter once again, and although he knew it wasn't healthy in the slightest -he was a medic after all- he had stayed up the entire evening regardless. Sometimes the productivity of these kinds of sleepless nights varied, some involving him coming up with other weird makeshift medical contraptions and others simply staring off at the ceiling, lost in his own thoughts. Tonight was spent doing the latter, and once again he had regretted it. Not only was it freezing cold, but his small, lithe form barely held any fat, so the cold was intensified tenfold.

The many blankets he had, including a few extras, surrounded him so it looked liked he was in a cocoon as he cuddled into the welcoming warmth they brought him. Rein glanced tiredly out of the medical room's window, seeing that it was already light out. 'Everyone will be getting up now...' He thought, moving some of the blankets that hid him down to rest on his shoulders, 'so should I.' He was planning on meeting with Riley (whether she knew it or not) as she wished to consult with Asher about possibly sending out deliverers to get more medical supplies. His gut twisted uncomfortably at the thought of sending people out in this weather, but they were running short on certain things.
    beastie.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:19 am

analise! !
    faction 1 • deliverer • female • 23 • pansexual • apartment • tags;; Patience

Analise had just finished with preparing herself some oatmeal when she heard a knock on the door.
      Immediately, the dogs went off, howling and barking. Rolling her eyes and shushing them, a motion that went in vain as they continued to bark, she opened the door, seeing her neighbor Patience standing there. Giving a half-forced smile, she said, "Hi... Uh, good morning." Closing her mouth, she then gritted her teeth a bit, thinking, 'Idiot, try actually smiling a bit. And not being so awkward when you talk.' However, contrary to these thoughts, any smiling she did remained somewhat forced.

hyung-lee ! !
    faction 2 • rogue • male • 24 • bisexual • faction 2 street • tags;; Marie

Hearing a voice, Hyung-Lee was a tad startled, having to catch his balance as he almost stepped on some more ice. Cursing under his breath, he looked up, seeing a girl with long brown hair leaning against a pole and watching him. Narrowing his eyes, he glanced her up and down for a moment before replying, "Annyeong." Then, shoving his hands into his pockets, he asked, "Do I know you? You don't seem too familiar." Then noticing her lack of a jacket, he added, "And you also don't seem particularly bright. You do realize it's like 10 degrees right now, right?" In fact, he was still rather cold, dressed in his double layer of sweaters. He really needed to get himself a jacket. Maybe he could snatch one from the next delivery. "Or are you a fan of freezing?"

river ! !
    faction 1 • townie • male • 21 • homosexual • outside • tags;; open

River shuffled his way down the street, bundled in his many layers of warm clothing. However, despite his care to dress warm, he had forgotten a scarf and now the wind blew sharp, freezing bits of snow into his face. burying his nose into the collar of his jacket, he pulled his hood down as far as it would go, hoping to protect his soft skin from the harsh wind. 'You know,' he thought bitterly, 'autumn used to be my favorite season.'
      Noting what street corner he was on, he sighed in relief. Town hall was only another block away, thank goodness. He couldn't stand the cold for too much longer. His thin, sensitive self was not enjoying the early morning cold. It was like being in an ice age. Was this an ice age? He sure hoped not. He wanted it to end as soon as possible, after all. Sighing, he turned the corner, intent on getting to his destination as quickly as possible.
    duncundog

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me