★——ALL MY STARS

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

★——ALL MY STARS

Postby sunnflowerx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MOON DUST IN YOUR LUNGS,
STARS IN YOUR EYES,
YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE COSMOS
A RULER OF THE SKIES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe you never really believed in soulmates before, especially with the gene pool you have to pick from. Then again, maybe you're like most others, infatuated with finding your soulmate in anyway possible. Or your one of the few normal ones, happily accepting you'll find them one day, but not in a rush to be wedded. Soulmates find each other in many ways. Sometimes they're united by seeing colors, hearing voices or getting tattoos. In the end, it's all up to the universe to decide.
[url]✮ Let's Talk About That ✮[/url]

WIP!!
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALL MY STARS |Rules|

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 pm

1) Follow all of Tess's rules, and use common sense. Don't god mod, no mary sues, etc.
2) I'm not terribly worried about literacy, but please write in third person, and please no one-liners!
3) You are more than welcome to interact with others outside your couple, but please do not leave anyone out!
4) As of now, you are allowed two characters, but they cannot be part of the same couple. If more people want to join, I will make more couples.
5) Diversity is hugely encouraged here! Characters of all backgrounds/religions/races/etc are welcome!
6) That being said, if you have something against LGBT folks and you're still reading, please re-evaluate what lead you up to this point. Also, there's plenty of couples rps with only mxf couples, this one clearly isn't for you, find one of those.
7) Realistic faceclaims only, please.
8) Put all forms in the discussion thread.
9) Reservations are allowed. If you have not filled your reservation in twenty four hours of the discussion thread going up/your reserve being accepted, I will message you. If you still haven't filled it in forty eight, your spot will be open again.
10) Most importantly; be kind to one another.

shout out to god is an astronaut bc they wrote these rules
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★——ALL MY STARS {Couples}

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:56 pm

| {one тoυcн and yoυ've conѕυмed мy waĸιng dayѕ} |
Daniel's world is almost completely devoid of color. Never once had he known what a world full of color would look like, all he has ever seen are shades of green. Lily see's so many colors, a wonderful world of vibrant hues and yet she never knew what [defiant's eye color] looked like. They met in a park, as soon as their hands met, he was fascinated by all the colors he spent his life wondering about. She finally saw the one color of the rainbow she missed so dearly.

Color Defiant;; Daniel Elkmann
Color Seeking;; Lily Roberts

| {all тнeѕe voιceѕ тнaт once conтrolled мe can'т conтaιn мe нere} |
Ever since [Voice] had been a small child he was able to hear [Voiceless]. They grew up together as best friends without ever having to communicate. Not that they could anyways, [Voiceless] has been deaf since childhood. It wasn't until college these two had even realized their bond was not a normal thing, rather a soulmate connection. And they aren't really sure how to handle their relationship.

Voice;; open
Voiceless;; res. PrinnyPringles

| {stealin' kisses from your missus, does it make you freak out?} |
[Southern Belle] has finally left her home and the first place she headed was to the thriving city of New York,New York to find her soulmate. She was attending college at a small university where she rooms a dorm with Wenning. The first time they meet, they are immediately aware of their soulmate bond. Wenning's hair is the same shade of brown as [Belle]'s eyes.

Southern Belle;; open
Uptown Girl;; Wenning Wen

| {cover ғor oυr вroтнerѕ wнιle we ѕυғғer ғroм oυr own нandѕ вoyѕ wιll вe вoyѕ} |
[Star Boy] has been out of the closet since he was thirteen and is as proud as they come. He was born with a star on his collarbone and always thought it had something to do with his soulmate. Boy was he right. Come to find out his other half was right under his nose all along, in the form of his best friend's little brother, Ezra, whose star had sparked his deep interest in the zodiac signs. The two has always swore to never date each other just because it was easy and their relationship could take a blow if they ever broke up. But the stars never lie.

Star Boy ;; Milo Foxe
Zodiac ;; Ezra Price
| {нow coυld ι ever learn тo love a вeaѕт lιĸe yoυ?} |
Maggie is a widely adored Broadway hit whose busy schedule has kept her from really pursuing her Soulmate. That is until Fabian replaced one of her cast members.Maggie and Fabian are two clashing personalities whose only linking bond is that they have the missing halves of a very unique locket. When put together, they fit perfectly. The two still refuse to even try being friendly, though sometimes it's hard not to want to know what they're really like under that shell.

Beauty;; Maggie Burns
Beast;; Fabian Eversley

| {'caυѕe ι'м ѕιcĸ oғ loѕιng ѕoυlмaтeѕ, ѕo wнere do we вegιn} |
Riley has lost a lot of soulmates in her life. Every soulmate she's been blessed with has had some tragic end and she'll never be able to forget them, as their tattoos mark her body where they first touched. She dawns a fish on her ankle and tries to keep it hidden at all times, not wanting others to know of her soulmate capability. Dessa has lived in a bubble most her life, she gets sick rather easily so finding the soulmate [tattoo] on her ankle was a bit of a shock. The first time Riley and Aria meet, they unknowingly give each other their own special tattoo. Aria is thrilled, and eagerly looking for Riley, but she's hiding from Aria. Riley just simply can't take any more heartbreaks.

Inked;; Riley Chastings
Clean;; Aria Jameston

--~New Couples!!~--

| {oυr lιpѕ were cold aѕ clay, we coυldn'т ѕpeaĸ anyway ѕave мe, ι aм ѕwallowed вy тнe gυιlт oғ тнιѕ} |
[Hamilton] and [Schuyler] ran away together at sixteen to live a life together away from their parents who didn't accept their love.young love, however, is unstable. They've bought a house together and struggle to make ends meet, their relationship is on the fritz and [Hamilton] has turned to the arms of another. [Reynolds]. which relationship will fall first?

Hamilton;; Reuben Lowell
Schuyler;; open
Reynolds;; open
(tally mark love)

| {we'll go тo waғғle нoυѕe or yoυr мoм'ѕ нoυѕe, and ѕнare a cυp or тwo.} |
Ezekiel works in a Starbucks and has been since his junior year of high school. Jayden has been drinking coffee since junior year and has been fighting for Ezekiel's heart since day one. The two are close, and worryingly close to the friend zone. Jayden is fighting to stay out of there, but is afraid to make his move. a cup of coffee is all he can manage.

Cream;; Ezekiel Novak
Sugar;; Jayden Moon
(Countdown Love)

| {yoυ вeттer love wнaт yoυ goт, вeғore yoυ go and gιve ιт away} |
heartbreak is never easy to handle. especially not when you love the person going through it. vaughn recently broke up with their boyfriend after finally leaving a toxic relationship. Theo has allowed them inside his home until they can get back on their feet. they constantly cuddle and treat each other like a couple, but vaughn isn't ready. Theo is outraged that someone would hurt such a delicate soul.

Grief;; Vaughn Swan
Envy;; Theo Goldsmith
(writing love*)

*The soulmate au where whatever you write on your body shows up on your solutes body.
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALL MY STARS |Updates,Announcements&More|

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:58 pm

✮9/4 >> Discussion went up
    ✮9/4 >> Voiceless was reserved
    ✮9/4 >> Grief was reserved
    ✮9/4 >> Beauty was reserved
    ✮9/5 >> Inked was reserved
    ✮9/5 >> Zodiac was reserved
    ✮9/5 >> Beast was reserved
    ✮9/8 >> I feel behind on reserves :/

✮9/8 >> Annoucement! We need Voice, Southern Belle, Star Boy and Clean to begin!

✮9/9 >> Clean reserved!
    ✮9/9 >> Hamilton reserved!
    ✮9/9 >>Star Boy reserved!
    ✮9/9 >>Reynolds Reserved!
    ✮10/21 >>Schuyler Reserved
    ✮10/21 >>Voice Reserved
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★——ALL MY STARS {Couple RP,, open}

Postby sunnflowerx » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:43 pm

ba-ba bump it up
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elyidian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Jello?
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elyidian » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:19 am

Hello? Can we start yet
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me