T H E . R A N C H - O P E N .

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: T H E . R A N C H - O P E N .

Postby Static light » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:44 pm

⎚⎚ Ruka Talias| Female| Ranch Hand| 22 years old | Branding and roping cattle| Tags; Eli, Viking, Amy ⎚⎚

Ruka pursued her lips in thought as she counted on her fingers, ″Been here since I was fourteen, so.....″ She counted a little more, ″I've been working on this farm for 8 and a half years!″ She smiled as she thought of all the good times those years had given her. She looked over at the branded yearlings and spotted the jersey crosses steer son staring at her hatefully, she winced a little and looked away as the yearling pawed at the ground, ″Yeah, for the most part cute. Some of them.....″
Last edited by Static light on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T H E . R A N C H - O P E

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Amelia//
Female//
18//
Tagged:Ruka, Open

Amy followed her gaze and hopped onto the fence and patted next to her, “Have a seat, we can make a quick exit if needed.” She laughed and pushed her hair from her eyes, “You’re very dedicated to your work, that’s a trait to be admired.” She nodded in agreement with her own statement
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:08 pm

⎚⎚ ʻRuka Talias| Female| Ranch Hand| 22 years old | Branding and roping cattle| Tags; Eli, Viking, Amy ⎚⎚

Ruka reined the old pinto over to the fence and jumped up onto the fence and took a seat, ʻʻWell thank you Amy, thatʻs a compliment I donʻt get very often.ʻʻ She sighed and set her hat on her knee as she reached down and gave the old pinto a scratch on the head, ʻʻNot a very friendly feller is he? Just like his dad.ʻʻ She shook her head as she watched the steer closely.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:37 pm

⎚⎚ ʻRuka Talias| Female| Ranch Hand| 22 years old | Branding and roping cattle| Tags; Eli, Viking, Amy ⎚⎚

Ruka almost hadnʻt heard Viking over the sound of the cows calling and clambering about the pen, she lifted her head and put her hat on, ʻʻGeez, sorry boss.ʻʻ Ruka dropped onto the pinto and gestured over to Amy, ʻʻCome Amy, before I get into even more trouble...ʻʻ She muttered. She tapped the pinto sides and as she rode by, ʻʻThatʻs another reason I wouldnʻt ever date him Eli and thanks for stopping dog.ʻʻ She said, referring to the conversation they had had earlier. Ruka held open the gate and waited for Amy to come through while keeping the cows away, ʻAt least she helped sort the cattle, give her a little credit Viking.ʻ
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Viking Jakobs / 28 / Male / Ranch Hand / Ruka, Elija, Amy
Elija Kalev Hazari [Eli or Kalev] / 21 / Male / Ranch Hand / Ruka, Viking. Amy

Viking ignored her remark as he continued to clip and brand the cattle. He had no reason to be patient with the girl. Either of them for that matter. He whistled and Dog stepped back. "Go round em up." He said sharply. The dog moved and circled around the cattle keeping them together rather than romping around the pen.

Elija gave her an apologetic smile before going back to pulling cattle It would only take a few more hours to get it done. He knew part of why Viking was the way that he was. However, sometimes he could go a little overboard. Once the calfs were cut and branded he turned them lose into the other coral.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Ruka closed the gate as Amy and her horse came out, ʻʻI am so sorry about him, its just he doesnʻt trust outsiders and I honestly think he trusts me even less...ʻʻ She looked back sadly . She felt so bad that she had left Eli to Vikingʻs wrath. She watched Dog circle up the cattle, maybe it was time for her to do one of her disappearing acts to hunt down those missing cows and yearling. She thought back on her last trip into the hills to search for cattle. That trip itself had taken a couple of days to just find ten cows. This time, she would be searching for over fifteen yearlings. She sighed.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:48 am

Amy
The wife’s sister
Tagged:Ruka, Open

Amy followed with a smile towards Eli, “Oh it’s fine I’m used to distrust I completely understand.” She pushed back her hair, “I guess he has a reason to be suspicious, a lot of new people are gonna turn up as well as some old ones after the psssing, I’m here my sister. “ she chuckled softly, “Still it’s Gina be a rough time”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:45 am

Ruka nodded,ʻʻYouʻre not wrong there, there are a lot of new people to suspicious of. We donʻt get a lot of visitors and then suddenly the boss dies and all these folks show up.ʻʻ Ruka pulls the horse through the main gate and towards the coral where Jasper currently was, ʻʻAmy, may I ask a little bit about your family?ʻʻ
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:32 am

Amelia
The wife’s sister
Tagged:Ruka

Amy pushed her hair from her eyes looking at Jasper,”Sure shoot. I love talking” she cracked her neck and knuckles looking at Ruka,”Everyone wants to help the ranch.” She held her arms and closed her eyes
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

ʻʻSo youʻre family owns a farm of their own? Thatʻs nice, my adoptive father owns a farm of his own down the road a couple of miles away.ʻʻ Ruka pulled the saddle off the old pintoʻs back and onto the fence next to Jasperʻs. She led the old horse back into the horse pasture and whistled to Jasper who was already standing ready to be led out. Ruka grabbed his halter and led him out through the horse pasture gate.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me