I Spy- Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Six spies. Six teen spies. Since they were seven they have trained, since thirteen their government has used them, and finally, after the death of one of their own, they are free. But not from the memories. All six have been sent to an exclusive school in Switzerland, with a full scholarship.

The other students don't know who these mysterious new students are, all they know is there is something odd about them. And they want to find out what.

Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot overview

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:23 pm

More details...

The spies-
It was life as normal, for you at least. Then news came from Italy, Agent Sphinx was dead. The first spy of the kind, and the first to die. As a result, the UN decided to force the governments to release their teenage spies. But the job gave them enemies, and for their protection they were sent to an exclusive Swiss school.
You were the best of the best, better. But whether you like it or not, this is your new life, and there is no way out.

Students-
You either come from rich backgrounds or won a scholarship. You don't know who these new students are, or why they are so guarded, but if you're curious, maybe you'll find out.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaks College

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:31 pm

'Those who favour the sword will become history, those who favour the pen shall change it.'

The train- how all our pupils arrive, the train is booked specifically for the school. It takes an hour and a half to get to the school.
Dorms- There are two people to every dorm room, the rooms are split between male and female rooms.
Classrooms- where classes take place, and where most of the day is spent.
Cafeteria- where meals are served at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Grounds- Large spacious green fields and lakes.

The uniform- Girls may also wear trousers.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:42 am

Roleplay rules

1) You may have one spy, and as many other students as you want.
2) Standard cs rules apply
3) Mild cursing is permitted. (Damn, Hell)
4) Drama is encouraged, run anything major by me first though, occasionally I will provide a clue for the other students to help them work it out.
5) No romance with your own characters
6) Forms must include image or description, a quote, name, alias(if applicable), sexuality, personality, skills and history.
7) You can make a teacher if you want, but they're not necessary
8) No one knows the spies are there. The spies have been briefed about the others.
9) Students and spies must be 16 or 17 and in their first year at the academy.
10) Forms on discussion thread
11) Tell me if you're going away for more than two days, particularly if you have a major role.
12) LGBT+ accepting.

College rules (can break)

1)Stay in the grounds.
2) Complete all work to a high standard.
3) No girls in boys dorms after seven and vice versa.
4) Wear uniform at all times during school hours
5) Be respectful to all staff and students.
6) Mobiles may only be used on the weekend
7) Look after your equipment.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:47 am

Characters

Male Spies
Michael Redmond - Leviathan- The United States (CIA)
Griffin- England
Airu Hoga -Dragon- Japan
Female spies
Taylor Fynn- Angel- The United States (FBI)
Sterling McCullough- Valkyrie -Canada
Kathryn Swift- Siren- England

Other students- unlimited roles

Richard Jacob McIver
Ezra Price
Florence Golden
Tiffany Smith
Elise Fayette Leroy
Bradley Michael
Dianna Olivia Rose Evanshire
Sarai Jacqueline Deffen
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 am, edited 29 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clues

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 am

Clues Board

None as of yet
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dorms

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:49 am

Dormitories

Whenever possible, I will put an ordinary student with a spy.

Male

Richard McIver and (Griffin)
Ezra Price and Airu Hoga (Dragon)
Bradley Michael and Michael Redmond (Leviathan)

Female

Kathryn Swift (Siren) and Florence Golden
Taylor Fynn (Angel) and Tiffany Smith
Sterling McCullough(Valkyrie) and Elise Leroy
Dianna Evanshire and Sarai Deffen
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 am, edited 15 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Just in case
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:18 am

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: open

Kathryn pushed her way through the crowded station, irritation written clearly on hee face, she had already had a flight down to Switzerland from England today, and in her opinion that was more than enough. But no. She had a one and a half hour train journey to look forward to.

Not to mention her body clock was completely off, just as the order from the UN had come through she had been in China investigating a terror suspect. And when she had returned, and been informed of the scholarship, she was far to exhausted to really process it. Yet twenty-four hours later she was standing in school uniform on a train platform. It was an abrupt shift. Might as well enjoy it, no more missions, just constant mundanity of daily life.

She wasn't going to last the week.

Still, one must carry on.

She swung herself up on to the train, and after a few steps, found an empty compartment. Lightly she put her suitcase on the rack, sat down and started reading her book.

She had taken on crime syndicates, terrorists, some of the most despicable men on earth, no school was going to defeat her. Not now, not ever.

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: open

Fiddling with the corner of his blazer, Richard’s eyes focused on the long train in front of him. The platform was buzzing with students, some no doubt richer than his family.
Nothing had ever been the same since his father’s business had taken off. The money came flooding in and his life changed forever. It was terrifying the first time he was kidnapped, even though he had been rescued before it got really bad. Then the extra security, then the failed attempts that had landed him here.

Currently he was sat in a black limousine, identical to many of the others lined up to drop rich students off. But unlike them, there was no cold dread in their stomach , he thought at least. This feeling had persisted since his father informed him about the decision, a dead weight throughout the holidays.

Finally he willed the courage to actually step out of the car. Grabbing his heavy case, he slowly wandered over to the furthest possible door as if in a dream.

Reaching the door he realised there was absolutely no putting it off. With one last look back, he climbed on the train.
It was nearly full, he started looking for an empty compartment for the journey. At last he found one and nervously tapped his foot on the floor. They should be leaving soon, hopefully.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:20 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Open.

Ezra sat in his wheelchair, just outside of the limo that he travelled up in. His driver stood next to him, holding the large suitcase that he had packed, so that he could attend the school. He was rather excited to be starting a school, where he'd be able to meet loads of students that were around his age. Absolutely nothing, he thought, would go wrong, and it would be what an average school year for most students was like.

Wheeling himself up to the train, his driver loaded his suitcase onto the train, then Ezra turned towards him. "I'll be fine. Someone up at the school will help with my suitcase, I'm sure. I'll see you in a few months," he said, then he boarded the train. Now that he was alone, nerves started to arise within him, but he was still fairly confident and genuinely looking forward to this. He hadn't been able to meet anyone his age for so long, as his parents had been terrified about something happening to him. How they had been convinced to let him attend this academy was beyond him, but he was not complaining.

Erza travelled down the train, until he found a compartment that was large enough to accommodate his wheelchair, and he went inside it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me