sorry? | closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

sorry? | closed

Postby limerence! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:04 am

It's been a long time since highschool drama. Everyone is either in college already or they've moved on some other way. However, after years of rivalry and regrets, one of the old friends arranges a reunion, and rents a remote cabin in hopes that they can get some closure. Or at least, that was the goal in the beginning. Will they renew their relationships, or will things crash and burn?
      discussion thread
Last edited by limerence! on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sorry? | wip

Postby limerence! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:24 am

Used to be your baby, used to be your lady, thought you were the perfect lover. All the harmony went fallin out of key, so now you gotta find another. Now you're talking crazy, sayin that you made me, like I'm what your Cinderella? You and me are through though, watch me hit it solo, imma do it acapella. -Karmin

They were the perfect couple, and everyone wanted to be them. She was a singer on the rise, and he was a small town boy. After graduation, they stayed together for a few months, and he talked to a friend who then got her famous. After she became a success, everyone was telling her that she needed to cut him from her life, and she began to believe it, thinking that she was too good for him. After a while she regretted it, but never had the chance to say sorry.
      singer res for flamed_writer
      small town boy Novak Ellis

It's been a while, I'm not who I was before. You look surprised, your words don't burn me anymore. Been meaning to tell ya, but I guess it's clear to see. Don't be mad, it's just a brand new kind of me. Can't be bad, it's just a brand new kind of free.- Alicia Keys

Their romance ended with a bang. He was like the bad boy of the school, and she was the typical shy new girl. She let anyone say anything to her, and never fought back. They were the most cliche polar opposite couple in the school, but what they had was special. One night they got in an argument, and he said things that were a bit harsher than necessary. For once she did something for herself, and she moved the next week. Since then, she's become independent, and is now the co-chief in a huge magazine. She's changed her life around, and he's still getting used to the change.
      Bad boy: Luciann Harley
      Changed girl: Kalliana Sykes

I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. -5sos

Their love was the greatest of all. No one really even knew that they were together, simply because they didn't want the attention. They had dreams and wishes, that they would always be together. However, she got accepted into the school of her dreams, and knew that the opportunity would never come again. It broke his heart to see her go, and it broke her's to leave. They fell out of touch, and haven't seen eachother in a while. He still misses her, but she's moved on, and is on the path to a great career.
      gone girl Katerina St. John
      left boy Isaac Wolfe
Last edited by limerence! on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 am

- site's rules
      - keep everything pg-13 please.
      - drama is good, but don't do a major plot twist without consulting me, please.
      - no powerplaying
      - please no god modding, it's kind of annoying... Let the moderators do their jobs.
      - ooc is encouraged on the discussion thread, be friendly.
      - please no over excessively designed posts, it makes the server lag for other people, and makes the thread look clamored
      - all posts on the discussion thread, please
      - I will allow minor cussing, but keep even that at a minimum, please.
      - no one is perfect, your character has to have some flaws.
      - only one character for now, please.
      - lgbtq is welcomed, pm me if you'd like to request a couple.
      - no rude comments based on race, nationality, sexuality, or gender. I will not hesitate to report you. Be friendly and keep in mind that everyone is different, and that's what makes them special.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 am

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sorry? | open/accepting, limited spots

Postby limerence! » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:15 am

Kalliana Sykes|21 y/o| Tagged: open

Kalli stepped out of her red Maserati. Closing the door and locking it, she looked at the cabin in front of her. Tilting her head, she raised an eyebrow. She had been the one who rented the cabin, but she wasn't expecting it to look this big in person. Shrugging it off, she walked up to the front door, struggling to walk in the gravel with her high heels. Kalli stepped onto the patio, then looked under the doormat, where the key was safely hidden. Entering the cabin, she found a room that suited her, then went back to her car to get her stuff so she could unpack.
      (Idk, writers block)
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novak | One | The Small Town Boy |

Postby Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 am

Nᴏᴠᴀᴋ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Eʟʟɪs {- / 22 / / Small Town Boy /Tagged: Kalliana, Open / Location: Outside Cabin - }
The tall, russet haired man paced slowly around his living room, his repeated shuffling across the pale colored carpet wearing a line into the soft material. He was at war with himself, and had been for a good portion of an hour now. A few weeks ago an old friend from school had called him up from out of the blue, and wanted to invite him to a reunion of all their mutual friends. He gave an noncommittal answer at the time, unsure if he wanted to see them again. Most had move on and away from the small town they shared their childhood in, but not him. Novak felt slightly abandoned because of it, foolish as it seems. Today was supposed to be the day they all met up at the cabin, but he still had not decided if he was going yet. Hence, the pacing. Novak sighed softly, pushing the air out of his lungs in a frustrated manner as he stilled his pacing in front of a lightly painted wall. Something hanging on the wall caught his eye. An plain picture frame, crookedly hung, with the bottom right of the glass cracked and spidering across the image inside. "It feels like a century since that was taken..." he spoke quietly, removing the photo from the wall. As Novak stared at the old image of all his friends and him on graduation day, laughing and dressed in the ridiculous caps and gowns, he had his answer. He packed his things quickly, a few sets of clothing, a toothbrush, and a notebook were all thrown into his suitcase before he carefully wrapped the broken picture frame with a shirt, setting it inside the suitcase as well. Walking out to his car, he had a few hours of driving ahead of him.
~~
The drive to the cabin was long but mostly uneventful, he turned off the main road to the smaller side road that lead up to the cabin and could feel his heart hammering against his rib-cage, nerves racking his body. He noticed another car parked outside, a Maserati, and was confused for a moment before he saw the familiar frame of Kalliana nearby. Novak parked his car in an open spot before he got out, taking a slow steadying breath. "...Kalli?" the russet haired man questioned as he began to walk over, a small nervous smile on his face.

Last edited by Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sorry? | closed

Postby limerence! » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:23 am

Kalliana Sykes|21 y/o|Tagged: Novak
      Kalliana spun around at the sound of an approaching vehicle, and squinted to see who it was. When none other than Novak stepped out and called her name, she gave him a warm smile. Walking over (quite sloppily because of the uneven gravel and her six inch tall shoes), she have him an awkward half-hug. "I wasn't sure if you were going to make it." She then stepped back, and gave him a lopsided smile. "It's good to see you again." She walked back her car, still wobbling, and grabbed her bags from her trunk. Let's just say she didn't quite pack light. Once she had managed to carry everything, she walked to the door of the cabin. "Come in." She called to Novak
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sorry? | closed

Postby universal song » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Eden Stewart
[female|21|singer|form|tags: Kalliana, Novak]

Eden crept through her expanse of garden, a hat pulled low over her face and sunglasses hiding her eyes. She crept to her shining silver Honda, hoping in and driving past the gates guarding her house. She drummed her fingers as she listened to the radio, setting herself onto the path to see her old friends. One of her songs came on and she quickly changed it. She hated listening to her own songs, she preferred to sing and write them. The car pulled through the city and she was on the vast roads, a few hours away from her past.
----
Her car bumped into the driveway of a cute cottage with two vehicles already their. She got out of her car, removing her sunglasses and hat and tossing them on the seat before walking up to see who was their. "Kalli!" She called joyfully, spotting her friend six inch shoes first. She ran over in her plain sneakers the style she always wore, even in concerts and outings. Then she spotted Novak. Slowing slightly she stopped a inch or so away. "Novak..." Her breath caught in her throat. He was just like she remembered except maybe slightly older. "Nice to see you both." She hugged Kalli and stopped short of going over to hug Novak, unsure of how he felt of her.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novak | Two | The Small Town Boy |

Postby Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Nᴏᴠᴀᴋ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Eʟʟɪs {- / 22 / / Small Town Boy /Tagged: Kalliana, Eden / Location: Outside Cabin - }
Quickly, Novak's pale colored eyes darted across Kalliana's face, taking in the small changes the years caused, its familiarity and the smile knocked away some of the nerves he was feeling. "I know, sorry, life has been...busy" Novak spoke, not wanting Kalli to know that he had only recently decided to come, he did not want to offended her. His small smile grew as he watched his friend carefully navigate the rocky ground between them with her heels. He tilled his head with his eyebrows up in amusement "...You look like a baby deer" he joked before instantly turning a light shade of pink. Humor had always been Novak's coping mechanism when nervous, and he hoped at Kalli didn't take offense at his poor attempt to lighten the air. He was great at digging holes for himself. "I mean..." he tried to fix the situation, but eventually settled on a soft laugh and lightly hugging the girl back. "It's nice to see you too Kalliana". He moved towards the cars with her a moment later, grabbing his own small bag from the back seat of his car, his impromptu trip didn't allow him to pack much. "You need an extra hand?" he asked the girl once he saw the large amount of luggage she was attempting to carry into the cabin. Novak couldn't hear the soft crunching of tires on gravel behind him, so when he suddenly heard Eden's voice a few moments later, he was in a complete state of shock as he watched his old girlfriend barrel into Kalli's arms. He could feel his heart skip a beat as he stood frozen on his feet, he hadn't prepared himself for this moment and was unsure of what to do. When she turned towards him, he found a small sheepish smile forming on his face. "...Hi Eden" he greeted, opening one of his arms slightly, giving her the choice.
Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kat st. john - post one

Postby hysteria. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 pm

x
x
x

K A T
tags; kalli, eden, novak
[removed]

Kat stood in front of her mirror, head tilted on the side as she studied herself.
    Her seemingly vain need to look good meant she spent a great deal of time doing just that, looking at herself. But it was in fact a strategy; the ambitious young woman had found that more opportunities appeared for her when she looked her best. It was clear Katherine St. John was not one to cross, even her dress sense served a purpose. Right now, she was dressed casually in a pink sweater, jeans (not ripped of course, she didn't believe in buying clothes that were already ruined) and her favourite Timberland boots. Her strawberry blonde hair was curled, falling in loose waves down her back. With a sigh, Kat turned from the mirror, her packed bags looming in the doorway of her room. She should have been excited to go home, see all her old friends, but it felt like she was taking a step back. She had worked so hard to get to MIT and leaving the first time had been hard enough. But, she had no choice now, packing all those bags just to unpack them again? What a waste of time and energy... Thinking practically, Kat pressed her lips together and stepped past the suitcase, grabbing the handle as she went, dragging it along behind her. Soon enough she was sat in her grey Hyundai i20, dreading the long drive ahead of her.

After what felt like forever, the cabin came into view as Kat rounded the corner, a yawn distorting her features. She came to a stop, her tyres crunching on the gravel as the car slowed. Three silhouettes stood a few metres away, a pile of bags beside them. Kat popped open the boot and climbed out of the car, her legs stiff after the drive. In the dark, she couldn't quite make out who it was in front of her, and pulled her case out of the boot before slamming it shut. Making her way over to the group, Kat realised it was Kalli, Eden and Novak, a few of her friends from high school. "Well, well, well, it has been a while hasn't it," she said, unable to stop the small smile playing on her lips. Before anyone spoke, Kat sensed the tension between Eden and Nova. Their break up had been everywhere, no matter where you went there was someone still talking about it. Kalli looked different, that was for sure. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, there was something about the young woman that didn't seem to fit with her memory of a timid, fragile teenager who let people say and do whatever they wanted to her.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image link removed
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me