College Romance part 3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

College Romance part 3

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:40 pm

If you were from the first one, feel free to post your form. For those who are new, I hope you enjoy and make sure to follow all of Tess's rules.

My rules
1. If you have to leave the RP, please pm me or post here.
2. If you leave once, I will let it slide. Leave a second time, you'll get a warning. Leave a third time, you'll be kicked. So just please let me know ahead of time if you plan on having something come up(: It wouldn't be fair to those you are role-playing with.
3. Do not use caps. You'll get three warnings. Refrain from using caps, unless its really needed. Dont yell at each other please.

Here is the discussion page: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2817668

It all takes place in California, and pretty much everything is in walking distance from the college and also from the apartments nearby. You can either live in a dorm or live in apartments that are nearby. You are returning from winter break, and it's back to work or school.

Will you find someone to probably spend the rest of your life with or will you just make some friends along the way? That is up to you. Anything can happen really, if you set your mind to it. It can be your next door neighbor, a fellow student at the college or just a random stranger.

Name: Ashly Stevenson
Nickname: Ash or Aly
Personality: She's a friendly, sometimes shy woman, but she's super friendly and likes to have a little fun from time to time. She's your typical southern belle, where she's sweet as honey but upset her and you better run, cause she's got a fiery temper.
Description: She likes her flannel shirts, crop tops, tank tops,sweaters, hoodies, shorts, torn up jeans, cowboy boots, sneakers. She also has a couple tats; a wolf tattoo going up her left side rib cage and an infinity symbol on her right wrist with two doves. She has past her shoulder length dirty blonde hair that's slightly wavy, that goes to the middle of her back, almost close to her butt. Ashly's slender and has a slight tan and also has blue green eyes.
History: She was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and was taught how to be a southern lady, knowing when to be sweet and also not to be sweet. As Ashly got older, she began to get into dancing, which her family minus her grandmother, resisted against. When Ashly was 12, her mother was killed by her father, and Ashly would never forget the memory regardless of her being so young. Her father claimed that it was just an accident and that he did not mean to, but only Ashly and her grandmother knew the real truth, but nothing happened. Soon one of the teachers found out and told the police and then Ashly's father was sent to prison for it. He was released a few years later but he also died shortly afterwards. Ashly's grandmother had pretty much taken in the young woman after Ashly's father had killed her mother and helped her pursue her dream of becoming a dancer. Now that she is on her own and is in college, doing what she loves, dancing. She really will not go into her history unless she really knows you or trusts you. She also does choreography.
Crush: Her boyfriend Harry
Bf/Gf: Harry
Other: She drives a 1966 Ford mustang in deep blue, and also has another car that she is working on. And she also has two shepherds, one named Seto, a sable German Shepherd and one named Zorua, a black German Shepherd. Both 10 months old
Theme song|| Believer by Imagine Dragons

Name: The name is Heather Emily Smith.
Personality: I can tend to be a friendly person with an open mind and I tend to make friends pretty easily for some reason. I am a pretty chill person once you get to know me better. Though under all that softness, I will get upset easily and I usually don't get angry too easily. But when I do, it's best to just leave me be so I can cool down. I'm a pretty trusting person but if you break my trust, I wont be as trusting and it'll take a while for me to allow to trust someone again. Past all that, I know how to have a little fun and I cab be just a total sweetheart. I tend to be a bit of a party girl though I know when to tone it down a notch.
Description: Standing at 5 foot 6, I'm not too skinny or lanky. I'm more of the lean type, weighing at 135 of all muscle. I've got the Italian skin, the olive skin. I also have blue eyes, a dark blue that seem to always sparkle and shine. My hair is past shoulder length light brown hair that is always straight, but I tend to style it from time to time depending on the occasion. I've got a few tattoos; one of koi fish along my arm, its my arm piece that is almost done. I have another one on my shoulder of birds and the last one is music notes along my right side. So yes I have a few tattoos. I also tend to dye my hair with random colors; reds, purple, blue. Right now its a mixture of red and orange. I may not look like the kind of person that wants to be a lawyer, but you'd be surprised to know that I am indeed becoming a lawyer.
History: Well for starters, I was born and raised in Cali, in a middle class family. I'm the oldest out of 5 kids, and I always got what I wanted as a kid. My mother is a defense lawyer, Claudia Smith, my father is a doctor, Peter Smith. I've decided to take up on my mother's footprints, and become a lawyer. I also do a little bit of street racing which my parents aren't too found of but they go with it.
Crush: Open for that
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Now I would have a crush for that yes? And plus I am waiting for the right one to come along.
Other: I drive a 2015 Volkswagen Jetta, in silver. I own a Beauceron named Ryder, who's 2 years of age.
Theme song|| Glorious by Macklemore
Last edited by Seeley on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 18 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: College Romance part 3(open||accepting)

Postby Ploegy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:36 pm

➳name; harold "harry" james larkin
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳birthday; february 7th
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; ashly
    ➳relationship status; taken

➳major; music & photography (double major)
    ➳minor; communications

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; emerald green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tall, yet lanky
    ➳height; 6'0"
    ➳weight; 178 lbs
    ➳body modifications; small cross tattoo on his left hand near his thumb, a rose tattoo on his inner left arm, & and an anchor tattoo on his left wrist

➳family; robert larkin (father), denice larkin (mother), & tiffany larkin (sister)
    ➳pets; niav - 8 month border collie

➳hometown; bedford, england
    ➳languages; english (has heavy british accent) & french

➳likes; singing, photography, football (soccer), being with friends, writing, relaxing, outdoors, being neat, & being goofy
    ➳dislikes; seriousness all the time, being alone for extended periods of time, stormy weather, messy people, & being annoyed

for the most part harold is seen as a rather energetic and bubbly young adult. he is extremely outgoing and always seems to be in a rather good mood which makes him rather easy to befriend and get along with. when he is in the public eye he is far more professional than he is when he is with friends or performing on stage. often he is referred to as a wild child while he is performing or at a party, but surprisingly enough, he really isn't much of a party guy nor does he drink much though his personality often suggests that he would. whenever he appears in public he is far more calm and reserved so he tries to keep his personal life away from people that he doesn't know much. harold is also often considered a talented young adult because of his musical abilities and his creativity he brings in both the music and photographic fields he is studying in. the boy is very humble about such things and tends to not accept being talented just yet and is waiting to prove himself to the world still.

as far as his history goes, harold was born and raised in bedford, england to robert and denice larkin. he is the elder child of the two larkin children and is very protective over his younger sister, tiffany. much of his childhood was what might be expected from any child, though he did show at a young age his musical talents, specifically in singing and playing the piano. his parents saw this and immediately began to put him in classes which harry enjoyed more than anything else in his childhood. as he grew older, he impressed many of his music teachers in school with his abilities and often was given solos in their performances to showcase his talents. however, singing in a choir wasn't what he was seeking to do and once he hit his freshman year of high school he made his own band with a couple of his friends. they often did shows after school for other students and teachers, but after a year they began playing in small cafes and coffee shops in town and neighboring towns in england. this continued on until harold graduated and decided to move to the states to go to college in hopes of pursuing his musical dreams. however, he decided against majoring in only one subject and decided to double major in both photography and music.

➳name; quinton "quin" cassius tremblay
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳birthday; june 2nd
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳relationship status; single

➳major; electrical engineering
    ➳minor; acting

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; a bit on the scrawny side
    ➳height; 5'8"
    ➳weight; 143 lbs
    ➳body modifications; none

➳family; michael tremblay (father), lillian tremblay (mother), ferris tremblay (older brother), colton tremblay (younger brother) & delthia tremblay (younger sister)
    ➳pets; a two year old gray & white pitbull named lady

➳hometown; vancouver, british columbia, canada
    ➳languages; english (just a slight canadian accent)

➳likes; performing, being in front of others, going out, comics, entertaining others, dogs, chocolate (especially dark chocolate), watching movies and tv shows, enjoying simple things in life, techy things & cuddling (he's a big cuddler)
    ➳dislikes; being cut from a job, being told he's too childish, being in forests, being alone, overly hot days, being crowded by others & being compared to others

quinton is a talkative guy with a big heart. he almost always seems cheery though he has his days where he doesn't want to be bothered and strays away. most the time he is willing to hear anyone and everyone out to the best of his ability. he is extremely fond of making others laugh and keeping them entertained even if he has to make a fool of himself in the process. he doesn't mind being laughed at as long as what caused the laughter wasn't harmful to him or would be harmful to his emotional state. that being said, he doesn't have much of a filter on his mouth and can tend to say things he doesn't mean to say which can get him into trouble from time to time. this has caused him to become overly apologetic which can become rather annoying at times. he doesn't try to come off in that manner, but it happens. something he tries to hide is how nerdy he actually is. he is quite intelligent and actually had plans of pursuing an engineering degree before he landed his first big gig. though he has gain some fame, he tries to keep his head on straight and be a down to earth guy. he also is a very affectionate guy and enjoys being close to others if he can

being the second boy born into his family, quinton always looked up to his brother as a role model during their childhood. he grew up being very close with his family in general which is how he actually got into acting. his mother got him into a commercial when he was only a child which spiraled into a desire to keep going with it. being a bit of a momma's boy, he appeared in several commercials in his youth and by the time he was in high school, he got his first minor role in a movie. by then his parents had begun homeschooling him so he could pursue such a dream and often he would be doing homework while he was on set or even having a lesson taught to him while in his dressing room. this caused his siblings to grow jealous of him and all the attention he got from their parents and everyone else. seeing this jealous from them, quinton almost felt obligated to quit pursuing his dream and patch his relationship that way with his siblings. however, one of the leads from the movie he was working on gave him another idea. he got his siblings more involved in his acting career and brought them places with him where he knew the public would see them all and give them some attention as well. eventually when he finished high school, he was about to call it quits and go to college to study engineering due to his knack for working well with electronics and buildings things, thus he put acting on the side to pursue becoming an engineer though he still does minor acting such as plays on the side
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:10 am

Jasaphere Bywane

Name: Jasaphere Bywane
Nickname: Jazzy
Sexuality: Straight
Major: music and art/performing arts

Born: March 17th

Major: music
Minor: art/performing arts

APPEARANCE: long orange hair (Irish redhead) blue eyes about 5" foot 4 and weighs about 180
Personality: Too sweet for her own good, She has a kind heart that hurts anytime she sees someone else struggling, She's very shy, She isn't good at interacting with people it makes her nervous. She isn't afraid to talk to anyone who is going through a hard time. Jasaphere is very innocent.
History: Jasaphere grew up in a bad part of the United states where almost everyone who lived there did very bad things, everyday she would fear for her life. she decided not to end up like those people and went to college. Her parents divorced when she was 12 and her mother used her as a sort of therapist, to let out everything she felt for about 5 years after the divorce. Her mom found another boyfriend who was a bad man which resulted in jasaphere being physically and mentally abused (no detail will be given ever) in her family. Shes never had friends and was always bullied beyond compare before she went to college which took away her confidence and made her into a fearful, incesure girl. she has a sister. Jazzy was raised in a Christian family that fell apart and also had to get a job at a young age to help support her family.
Crush:
GF/BF:
Other:she is a Christian who uses her beleifes to help people, not tear them down

Alexander Fuse
the only thing necessary
For the triumph of evil,
Is for good men to do nothing.

Name: Alexander Kenneth Fuse
Major/minor:majors in law/ minors in biblical scientific history
year: junior
sexuality:bisexual
dislikes: hatred, angery people, and war
appearance: very slim but handsomely built, has a very hip, rugged style. Green eyes and soft brown hair. He has a lip ring
personality:Alex is very kind hearted. They say every person is born with a seed of good and a seed of evil but it may as well be that Alex only let the good seed grow. He enjoys helping others and using his privelege to to do expecially. He studies hard but loves harder
history: he grew up in a middle class- to rich type family. He's always gone to private school and fancied helping others. He's heir to his father's large businesses and can't wait to use them to do good. His parents pay all of his college expenses for him with means he can use the money he makes from work for himself.
Last edited by Medieval Witch on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:15 am

Repost for quinton from the last one
Alexander entered the campus Cafe at his usual time of 9:00 to have a morning coffee and read the news on his computer but he had never seen it this packed full. It seemed as though every seat was taken. He got behind the only person in line and watched as the student searched frantically through her purse. "oh- i-i must've left it at home i-ill be back" the young girl stuttered as she couldn't find her wallet , until a hand reached over her total. Alex smiled at the lady "don't worry. It's on me. " He said as he gave the casheir enough to cover her tab. She handed the lady her cup and her change. "have a nice day" he grinned. The lady thanked him and walked out of the shop so Alex began his order. Once finished he went to one of the only open chairs he could find, but his hand met it the same time another woman's did, "oh, pardon me, you go right ahead" she smiled and pulled the chair out for her. , Scanning the room for another seat he found one, but a person was sitting in the booth, so he approached silently. "I'm sorry, do you mind if I sit here? There's not many open spaces left" he said, giving his best friendly smile

(Skip to wedding? And I know we're waiting for others, I'm just posting this cuz I'll forget to later
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 am

*Yea we can. Oh and you might want to change the form for Jazzy. You still have Lewis on it.*
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:04 am

Name: Ashton Webber.
Nickname: Ash, Ashton.
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted, in denial).
Nationality: Half-English (British), half-Irish.
Birthday: 24th June.

Appearance: He has short, blond hair that is straight (unlike him), and dark blue-brown eyes. He stands at around 5'7", which is a little shorter than most guys, but he absolutely hates being called short (this is probably the fastest way to irritate him). He has an athletic build, with a good figure, and fair skin. There's a fairly recent bruise on his left forearm.

Personality: Ashton is incredibly friendly, with a huge amount of seemingly endless energy - to the point where he doesn't really walk regularly, preferring to bounce and bound around - and is rarely in a bad mood. He's very social, and will speak to mostly everyone. However, Ashton can also be very over-the-top, with some of his reactions being dramatically fainting (and occasionally actually knocking himself out if no one catches him), or getting inexplicably angry (and he will attempt to fight, even though he's not very good, and usually ends up getting carried off by a friend, then napping for a while). He can also be an incredible diva when he wants to be, especially when he's in one of his sulky moods - a slight scratch on the hand may as well be a broken arm. Interestingly enough, though, actual, larger problems seem to hardly faze him. He does also care deeply about those that are close to him, and may be quite protective over them.

History: Ashton grew up with a fairly middle-class family with more than enough money they need, and three siblings. His parents are strict Catholics, and are rather well-known in the area, and so he is expected to live up to certain standards and achieve more than he feels that he can. Although his parents support his interests, they've made it very clear that they won't tolerate anything that would be against their religion, claiming that it would bring shame to the family. He first started dance when he was 8, mostly because it was something to get him out of the house for, and other than swimming, he would not take part any sports. Finding that he had a talent and a genuine passion for it, he's become determined to make a career out of dance, and will work harder than he probably should do to make it. He's just moved to the area as a transfer student, to study at a higher level of dance than he originally was studying at his previous college, and currently lives in one of the dorms.

Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Other: He loves dance, particularly tap, contemporary, and ballroom/waltz, singing, cats, swimming, badminton, and musicals. He does not like anyone telling/teasing him about his height, waking up early, meat (he's vegetarian), and he has a fear of snakes, heights and horses.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:11 am

(Accepted.)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 pm

*I guess we can start and hopefully other people will join.*

Ashly parked her car in the parking garage at the airport, and went ahead inside. She had to remember where she had to go for the waiting area. Ashly managed to find her way towards the waiting area and scanned the area for her boyfriend.

Her blue green eyes scanned around till she spotted him not that far away. A smile formed on the young woman's lips and she made her way over to where he sat. "Well hello there handsome. Need a ride?" Ashly said, leaning against the wall frame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the alarm woke up the young woman from her slumber, and she slammed her hand down on the alarm clock.
Grumbling to herself, Heather sat up in bed and ran a hand through her hair. It was her first day off from work and she was not sure of what to do. Sighing to herself, she decided to shower and change into something more comfortable.

The small young woman blow dried her hair out and let it hang last her shoulders. Putting on denim skinny jeans with some rips, a white over the shoulder sweater and a gold locket. She brushed out her long hair and didn't bother to pull it back in a ponytail. She lightly put on a bit of perfume, it wasn't strong or faint, it was just how she liked it. Heather slipped on a pair of Vans and grabbed her car keys, along with her wallet.

The young woman fed her dog before walking out the door. Heather locked the door and walked down the steps towards the parking lot.
It was a crisp yet sunny day and it felt perfect to the young woman.
Heaving a soft sigh, Heather got into the car and headed towards the local coffee shop. As she pulled into the shop, she pulled into an open spot and parked the car. Walking into the cafe, the smell of coffee beans, and other lovely smells filled her nose.

Heather fiddled with her beanie, while waiting in line. Humming softly to herself, she hummed a little tune that was stuck in her head. Once the line shortened, Heather moved up, only to have someone bump into her. "Oof! Hey now, be careful." she said, a light chuckle escaped from her lips.
The person's face flushed red and nodded before heading out the door.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:08 am

I won't be replying here until I receive an answer over pm cuz it's kinda hurtful)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:23 am

Ashton Webber | 20 | Male | Tagged: Open

Ashton wandered down a street, which was lined with various shops, looking around. He had only moved into his dorm at the college a couple of days ago, and he didn't start classes for another couple of days, so he was taking the opportunity to figure out the town, and where everything was. He wore dark blue jeans, a plain, dark green t-shirt and a black and white plaid flannel shirt was tied around his waist. On his feet, he wore a pair of light grey converse-style shoes, and he also carried a sky blue messenger bag with him over one shoulder. Most of the time, he paid attention to where he was going, but sometimes his mind slipped into a series of random thoughts that distracted him. He loved being in new places - there was just so many new things to see, and loads of people to meet! He tried to make himself appear quite confident, even if there were moments where he had absolutely no idea where he was going. At least he could use the 'Maps' app on his phone, just in case he did get completely lost, but there were plenty of signs and such around, so he figured that he might not need them.

After a short while, Ashton eventually found a coffee shop. Deciding that he could go for a break - and check out what the coffee was like here - he pushed the door open and wandered in, joining the line of customers that were waiting to order.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me