College Romance part 3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance part 3(open||accepting)

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:06 am

Alexander smiled. He was happy that this person was friendly. He looked familiar actually. "don't I know you?.....Quinton right?
I have a class with you hey bud!"
he chuckled. "I sit behind you in the you... Theatre thing-" Alex typed up a but of something more on his computer. "working on the assignment for that class?"

Jasaphere had her kitten copper on a leash and was walking slowly around campus, stopping occasionally for her cat to smell the flowers and okay around. She stopped at a dandilion copper seemed to take interest in and giggled as he wrestled with it cutely

(OPEN
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 am

Heather took a sip of her drink and then took a piece of her muffin. Finishing up her work, she contacted her work and listened to her boss explain about what cases he wanted her to work on. Once she got off the phone, she check her emails to see the link her boss sent over.

Heather sighed softly and knew she had her work cut out for her,
but she was okay with doing all that for her work. The young woman scanned through the stuff and read the little notes on the side, of what her boss wanted her to fix. Once she looked over the e-mails, Heather puffed out her cheeks and ran a hand through her different color hair, and decided to go grab another drink.

The young woman stood up, tucked away her phone and tossed away her empty drink and other trash. Heather stepped inside the air conditioned building and a soft sigh of relief when she felt the cool air touch her slightly warm skin. She stood in line, waiting for her turn to order. Her blue eyes scanned around her, hoping to find an open spot in the cool building. She frowned slightly when she didn't see one, but her face changed expressions when she saw someone leave a booth near two guys.

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Heather saw it was her turn to order her drink. Once she finished ordering, she moved away and waited for her drink. Couple minutes later, she got her frappichino,
and went over to the open spot she found. As she made her way over to the seat, someone bumped into her, causing her drink to go all over her. Heather cursed under her breath and looked down at her now ruined shirt and watched the person walk away.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Harold "Harry" Larkin
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Dating: Ashly || Tagged: Ashly

Following her out of the airport, the Brit allowed a soft hum of amusement to escape his lips. Stopping at the car, he put his things in the back before stopping at the passengers side to hear her speak again. Resting his arms on the roof, a soft smile crossed his lips. "As nice as it was to go back home and see my family for a bit, I missed you too. This is where I'm meant to be right now," he told her. It was nice that she too had missed him. It certainly had been hard to be away even if only had been for a couple of weeks. He couldn't imagine being away much longer than that. "Maybe next time I go, you can come with me. That would be pretty fun if you ask me."

Quinton "Quin" Tremblay
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Tagged: Alex & Heather

Quirking a brow, he wasn't sure what the other was going on about with a theater class. He was in a play, yes, but not in an actual class revolving around it. "Well, I'm in no theater class if that is what you are implying. I am in a play run by a student group if that if what you are referring to," he replied without even looking up. Finishing his typing, he began to organize it all on the graphic he had been making for his engineering class before hearing the next question fired at him. "Engineering work. Stayed late last night at rehearsal so now is the only time I've had to work on it." His gaze was finally lifted from his laptop when he heard someone cursing nearby. Normally it was rare for such language to be heard in the middle of a coffee shop. Seeing some girl with coffee spilled over her shirt, he noticed someone walking away from her with no intentions of apologizing. Digging into his bag, he pulled a sweatshirt out and decided to approach the girl.

"Hey, I'm sorry that guy just ruined your shirt and everything. If you'd like you can have this so you don't have to walk around in a ruined shirt all day," he said as he held his sweatshirt out to her as an offering. He felt it was the least he could do to help someone in need out.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Ashton Webber | 20 | Male | Tagged: Open

Ashton smiled brightly and said "Thank you!" once his order was called out, and he picked it up. Turning around, he glanced across the coffee shop, looking for somewhere to sit. He hesistated, but couldn't find an open spot... apart from one, but he had also noticed a young woman had clearly spotted it as well and was intending on going over there herself. At least, until someone knocked into her and caused her drink to go over her shirt. Ashton watched as the person just walked away, and he scowled slightly, quickly stepping out of their path as well. They hadn't even apologised! If it hadn't been for the fact that he was holding a drink and a muffin, then he would have gone after the guy and dragged him back to make him apologise.

He turned back around. He assumed that the woman - who was now being helped by a guy that was offering her a sweatshirt to wear - was going to take the place that had opened up. And he didn't particularly want to have an argument on his hands after only be here a couple of days with someone that really didn't deserve to be engaged in an argument. However, Ashton didn't want to go outside either. He was about to give up when he saw someone vacate another seat, which was close to the original open spot, so he started to walk towards it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

A soft smile formed on the young woman's lips at his words and said, "I think that will be lovely.
And you can show me all the fun spots to go."
and got into the car. Ashly started up the car and allowed it to sit for a few seconds before they took off.

Heather was clearly annoyed by the whole thing, yet she decided against the idea to go after the guy. Sighing softly, she was about to go to the bathroom to clean up, when a voice spoke to her. She turned and saw someone offer her their sweatshirt. Running a hand through her hair, Heather turned and looked at the person who spoke to her.

"Oh its alright. This was my favorite shirt though. Well thank you, I appreciate your generosity. I'll be right back, going to change out of this shirt." Heather said with a soft smile.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Still waiting for someone to interact with jazzy plz)

Alex twisted his lips and nodded as he talked to the boy, feeling s bit flustered. "well uh, perhaps it wasn't you then. But -" he watched as Quinton seemed to help a lady out and smiled. He enjoyed seeing that he had a kind heart, helping others was something he too enjoyed. "well uh I'd like to hang out with you sometime. Maybe study together or something?" he asked.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:05 am

"So if you'll excuse me, I'll go ahead and change real quick. I owe you for this one." the young woman said with a soft smile and with that, made her way towards the bathroom to quickly change. She heard bits and pieces of the conversation between the two, yet she knew it wasn't her place to listen, yet she couldn't help herself. It was something she had gotten from her mother and knew it would come in handy for being a lawyer.

Pushing thoughts aside, she went ahead to the bathroom and quickly slipped into the stall to change. Slipping over her stained shirts over her head and put on the sweatshirt. Grabbing her shirt,
Heather walked out the bathroom and went back to where she was about to sit. "Oh I should have introduced myself. Where are my manners. I'm Heather by the way. Heather Smith. Am I interrupting something?" she said, sitting in the open seat.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 am

Harold "Harry" Larkin
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Dating: Ashly || Tagged: Ashly

Nodding, he let a smile curl at the ends of his lips. "That would be lovely. We could always spend a day in London which would be quite fun. We could even go to other parts of Europe since it's not all too far," he told her as he leaned back in his seat. Going back to his home would open up a lot of opportunities for them to travel around and go to new places or at least new places for her. He had traveled a lot of Europe while growing up. It would be fun to experience it all with her though and it would be a completely different experience now that he was grown. "We'll have to plan on something like that when we have some down time. It would be a great little vacation."

Quinton "Quin" Tremblay
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Tagged: Alex, Heather & Ashton

Watching he walk off, he heard Alex behind him and he quirked his brow again. "I don't really study much with others. My kind of hang out is a bit different since my hang out time is the only free time I really get so I typically go out and have a bit of fun," he replied, not turning the offer down, but he didn't even know this other yet either so it wasn't accepting it either. He was always up to going out on whatever time he had to himself. All he could say was he would prefer not to have it be some kind of study thing. If he wanted to do that he'd be in the engineering building in its lab doing his work like he typically did on Mondays and Wednesdays. Turning his attention back to Heather once she came back, he extended a hand out to her as a greeting. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Heather. I am Quinton. Quinton Tremblay. Feel free to call me Quin though," he said with a bright smile. "And oh no, you're not interrupting anything at all. Actually,
    if you'd like to join you're more than welcome. There's two seats at my table open."

Noticing someone else looking for a seat, he excused himself from the two and made his way over to Ashton. "Hey, if you're looking for a spot, we've got one over at the table I'm at. You're more than welcome to join us. The more the merrier."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Ashly's face lit up at his suggestion and she smiled at the thought. "It'll be a lot of fun, with just you and me. It would be a nice get away. Lets get you home. I'm sure your dog has missed you while you were away." she said,
and began the drive towards Harry's place. She paid the ticket for the parking and then headed in the direction of home.

"Well pleasure to meet you Quinton. And we'll thank you for the offer." Heather said, shaking his hand and joined Quinton.
"Thank you again for the sweatshirt. I'll make sure to give it back to you, the next time I see you." Heather added, soft smile forming on the young woman's lips.
Last edited by Seeley on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am

Ashton Webber | 20 | Male | Tagged: Quin, Alex, Heather.

Hearing a voice that he assumed was talking to him, Ashton turned around towards the guy that had spoken. "Really? You don't mind?" he asked, brightening up slightly. He glanced over at the table, then back towards the guy. "Thank you," he added, and he smiled warmly. He was glad that he was offered the opportunity to sit with a few other people - hopefully he'd be able to get to know them somewhat, especially as he didn't actually know anyone else on campus, with the exception of his professors, whom he had met the first day he had moved in. The only other person in the college that he had met was the director for the theatre club - as he had just joined, it was a little late to be given a proper role, but he opted to be a dance cover, to fill in for anyone that might be unable to perform, and he certainly didn't mind learning the same dance for different positions and roles a few times.

As he started to walk over towards the table, Ashton smiled brightly at the guy again, and introduced himself. "Ashton Webber, by the way. I'd offer to shake your hand, but my hands are full at the moment,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me