College Romance part 3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance part 3(open||accepting)

Postby Seeley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 am

Heather was able to order her drink and whatever else she needed. She scanned the menu before knowing what to exactly to order. Offering the person behind the counter a soft smile. "I'll take a small carmel latte with whipped cream. And a blueberry muffin please. Oh and the name on the latte, Heather. Thank you." she said and paid for the whole thing and put in a $10 tip.

She moved aside so others could order, and leaned against the counter. Sighing softly, the small young woman glanced around her and saw how busy it was here. It as no surprise to her really since it was a well known spot to hang out.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:02 am

Last edited by Medieval Witch on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 am

Ashton Webber | 20 | Male | Tagged: Open

Ashton stared up at the menu, trying to decide what he wanted. He was often quite indecisive, especially when presented with a whole range of new options. He hadn't realised that he had been trying to decide for too long, until the person behind the counter had to clear their throat to get his attention. Oops. "Sorry..." he apologised quickly, a little embarrassed, then he glanced briefly back up at the menu, and ordered, "A small orange mocha, with cream and powdered chocolate, please... and a salted caramel muffin as well. Name's Ashton," he smiled brightly, then he paid, sliding in a small tip of $4 - the most cash that he could spare, being a college student - as well. He moved to one side, waiting for his order to be ready, and he glanced around. Apparently, he had found a very popular hang-out spot for people, judging from how packed it was.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 am

Heather heard her name being called with her order. The young woman took her two things and smiled before heading out the door. There was less room outside and she was able to find a nice spot underneath a umbrella.

Pulling out her phone and headphones, plugged in her earbuds,
and began doing some work on her phone. Heather was glad that her school work was handy for her on the phone.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:01 am

I'm going to wait for ploegy and for another person to join for jazz. I'll be posting soon!
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:04 am

Heather was about to finish up an assignment when her screen blacked and someone was calling her. The young woman sighed and saw that it was her mother.
"Hey mom. What's up?"
"Hey sweetheart. What are you up to?"
"Not much, just finishing up some assignments about law, and relaxing at the local cafe. What did you really call for mom?"
"Watch yourself young lady. I am not allowed to call my oldest daughter? Oh some assignment about law hmm?
What kind of stuff? Anyways, I mainly called about letting you know I'll be in town and I'll working on a case while I'm there. If you want, you can tag along so you can observe. And plus I haven't seen my little girl in a long time."

"Sure why not mom. It'll be fun since after all I'm studying to become a lawyer. It'll help me get some practice. Oh that would be awesome mom. When you get here let me know.
The spare key is under the mat. Well I gotta go mom, work needs me, I'll chat later?"
she said and then after that, she hung up and answered her boss's text.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:04 am

Harold "Harry" Larkin
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Dating: Ashly || Tagged: Ashly

Lifting his gaze from his phone as he heard a familiar voice address him, a small smile crossed the Brit's lips. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise," he hummed in amusement as he rose to his feet. Quickly brushing a few stray strands of his hair out of his face, he looked down at Ashly. He hadn't been expecting to see her come to pick him up, but he was glad she had. It certainly made his arrival back to town better. After all the stress of moving Lou had caused, it was nice to be greeted by something far less stressful. "I'd love a ride back to my place, but I think I'd love to be able to spend some time with you as well." He had plenty of things to tell her about and he was sure she had plenty to tell him too. It had been a couple weeks since they had last seen each other in person. Of course they had talked in other ways, but that was never the same as being face to face. Leaning down, he gently planted a kiss on her forehead. It was a simple gesture, but it was a nice greeting.

Quinton "Quin" Tremblay
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Tagged: Alex

Looking up from his laptop, he shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Sure, if you want to," he replied before looking back at his work and picking up where he left off. It wasn't the most exciting of things, but it had to be done before he had to go to class or anything like that. His professor was expecting it and being one of the best students in the class he always felt obligated to try to make everything perfect. He never really pushed things off like he had done this time, but he had been at practice for an upcoming play the previous night. It wasn't the kind of acting role he was used to doing, but it was something to get him by until he could do something he really wanted. Plus it gave him something to do in his spare time. The only downfall was he was busy a lot, especially as the show grew closer.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:53 am

The young woman smiled softly at his words and removed herself from the wall. "Well alright, I can make that happen love. Where to? Home first?" she said, taking out her car keys. Ashly sure did miss him, and it was nice to have him back. "So how was your flight love?" she asked him.

Ashly smiled at his touch and kissed his cheek. It sure did feel good to see him and feel his touch again. It was nice to be able to see Harry again.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 am

Harold "Harry" Larkin
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Dating: Ashly || Tagged: Ashly

"Home would be nice. I'd like to get rid of my luggage so I don't have to haul it around everywhere," he replied as he took a step back from her to grab his suitcase. Taking hold of it, he heard her ask yet another question, this time about his flight. "It was a nice change of pace from all the hectic things I had to deal with back home. Lou was all over the place once we got there and the whole time I was there." The mention of his friend only caused a chuckle to escape his lips. If the other Brit hadn't been going nuts then he would have been concerned. It was just who he was and Harry accepted that. At least now he could rest easy while he finished his schooling. No more being dragged out to parties or anything like that. He could do what he wanted. It wasn't that he hadn't enjoyed any of it. He just wanted a quieter lifestyle.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 am

"Well that I can do for you,
take you home. Then after that, we can do whatever you want to do love."
she said and listened to what he was saying Lou was all over the place and a chuckle escaped from her lips.

She led the way to the parking deck, where she had parked the car.
Ashly unlocked the car and glanced over at Harry. "I've missed you Harry, it feels good to have you back." she added with a soft smile.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me