College Romance part 3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance part 3(open||accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 am

Ashton Webber | 20 | Male | Tagged: Quin, Alex, Heather.

"It's good to meet you as well, Quin," Ashton turned his attention to the guy with a laptop, and he smiled brightly once more. He was interested to find out that they were all studying something different, and thought that it would make for some good conversations - if they were to meet as a group again. The others all certainly seemed friendly enough, and the sort of people that he would be friends with. Maybe they'd be able to also give him a little bit of help as to how things worked around here - though he didn't imagine it would be much different to his previous college, only that this course would be more intensive for him.

He glanced back towards Heather when she asked about what they all did in their spare time. He shrugged slightly, "Well, normally, I just dance... or work out... or spend some time relaxing," he answered, then he looked back at Quin. "Really? I'm going to be the first cover dancer, for it, since I just joined,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:50 am

Heather nodded her head at what Ashton said and checked the time. She was in no rush to get anywhere since she didn't have anything else to do for the day, at least not what she knew of. It seemed that time had gone by fast even though she thought otherwise.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

Harold "Harry" Larkin
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Dating: Ashly || Tagged: Ashly

Tapping his chin in thought, he tried to come up with something they could do. He figured it would be best to do something small, especially since he was bound to have plenty of jetlag from such a long flight. "Well, how about we just go out for lunch and talk for a bit. I'm sure a lot has gone on here that you can fill me in on and I can tell you more in depth about my trip if you'd like to hear of course," he replied as he watched her park the car outside his apartment building. He would wait to get out until he got a definitive answer from her. It was better to know what they were going to do before he decided to go upside. He would probably need to change if they were going out since he was in rather relaxed clothing so he wouldn't be too bothered on the flight.

Quinton "Quin" Tremblay
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Tagged: Alex, Heather & Ashton

Listening to the others for a moment, he leaned back in his seat after closing his laptop. "What do I do in my free time? Well, either I'm at a party with some friends or I'm auditioning for small roles for various different things. Nothing too overly exciting," he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. His attention was drawn back to Ashton as he spoke about being one of the dancers. A smile crossed his lips and he nodded his head slightly. "Well it sounds like I'll be seeing you around then. I'm sure it'll be a bunch of fun." A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he put his hands behind his head and looked at the group as a whole.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 pm

||Ashly||22||BF: Harry||Tagged: Harry||

"We can go for some lunch. Honestly you haven't missed much but I'll fill you in on whatever I can think of. But I would love to hear about your trip."
she said with a smile. She was looking forward to hearing evrryrhi g about what he had to talk about from his trip.

||Heather||22||Bf:NA||Tagged: Quinton, Ashton and Alex

Heather heard Quinton mention parties and her expression changed. She used to be the party type for as long as she could remember but she had to cut back on her party days due to her mother warning her to be careful. "I used to be a bit of a party girl for who knows how long but I've had to cut back on going to so many. So I'll go from time to time. I'm probably going to head to a party either later tonight or tomorrow. Its honestly been a while." Heather said, remembering her friends inviting her to a party. She still wasn't sure since she hasn't been to one in some time.

She rolled up the sweatshirt sleeves, since she was getting a bit warm. Heather adjusted the bracelet on her wrist and let it fall back on her wrist. She knew people could see her tattoo, well half of it,
since the rest of it was covered up but she honestly didn't care.

As the sun came up, so did Naomi, who was asleep at her master's bed. She let out one sharp bark, hoping it would wake up her owner.
Leroy grumbed under his breath in response to the canine. "Alright alright. I'm up. Gimme a minute to wake up girl." he said, his voice groggy. Sitting up in bed, he stretched out his tall frame before getting out of bed.

Sighing softly, Leroy made his way to the bathroom and ran a hand through his messy hair. Groaning softly, the male brushed it out and then hopped into the shower. After a while, he dried off and put on a pair of simple jeans a white t shirt. Glancing at the time, he saw what time it was and knew he had to meet up with Heather since she had some stuff go discus with him.

Leroy grabbed his keys and whistled for Naomi. The canine came bounding over to his side and wagged her tail. "Want to go see your friend Heather? I'm sure she would love to see you as well girl. Come on, let's go for a walk." he said, walking towards the front door.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Alex found himself being caught up in his writing rather than listening to he conversation. When he looked up they had talked about parties. "parties eh? I'm going to a party at a friend's house tonight actually if you'd all like to come by"
Jasaphere had her kitten copper on a leash and was walking slowly around campus, stopping occasionally for her cat to smell the flowers and okay around. She stopped at a dandilion copper seemed to take interest in and giggled as he wrestled with it cutely
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Heather raised an eyebrow at the suggestion and thought about it. It wouldn't really hurt and plus her friends wouldn't mind if she went to someone else's party. She would just thrown one in return for them later on in the week. "Oh?
Hmm I'll tag along. I'll just let my friends know I'll go to their next party later. What time?"
Heather said.

Leroy grabbed the leash for Naomi, just in case, yet he knew she wouldn't wonder off from him. The two set off on their little walk,
Naomi occasionally sniffing around here and there. The young man sighed softly as he continued along, hands tucked in his pocket.

He checked his phone to see if he had any missed calls or any texts or even any notifications. He had a few texts from some exs, and random facebook things he was tagged in. Putting his phone away,
Leory continued on walking, only to stop when his canine friend stopped to do her business.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:43 pm

I'mma drop Alex cuz no one seems to really notice. I'll reply for jazzy soon
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:45 pm

*I just responded to his reply about the party.... But okay.*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:01 pm

I meant the others who aren't posting)

As the kitten scrambled about, attacking anything he saw jazzy noticed a few second too late as the hunting kitty attacked a man's shoe who seemed to be walking his own pet. "Oh gosh!" She squeaked and picked copper up who nommed on her thumb and cutely wrapped his tail around her fingers for support. "I'm so sorry. He gets pent up energy being inside all the time and just needs to release
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Leroy didn't notice anything till Keeva let out a bark and a voice caught his attention. "Oh its alright.
No worries. I know how that is. Thus one here always has bottled up energy."
He said, looking over at Keeva who was trying to get at the kitten. Leroy gave a light yank on the leash, and Keva slowly backed away and sat beside her owner.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me