Markings of a Soulmate (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Markings of a Soulmate (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Tagged: Eli.
Chester let out a quiet, content, sigh. He figured that Eli must have known since they had met onstage in the concert, and he was glad that he had been asked to meet him after the concert for it, rather than it being revealed in front of around five thousand people. He wasn't sure how he'd feel about that happening. Feeling Eli shaking - with laughter, he soon found out - Chester looked up, slightly confused. Then, he smiled back, "I can't believe it either," he breathed out, "I never imagined anything like this happening... but then, I'm not quite sure what I was imagining..." he added, wondering vaguely what would happen with them next. Were they going to have to announce it to the world (and break the thousands of hearts of people that hoped Eli was their soulmate)? What about after tonight? There wasn't that much time. He didn't bring any of this up, though.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
    Drawings-B || Tags: Chester
Eli wasn't really sure what he had been imagining either, and felt unsure of where they were supposed to go from here. All he was certain of at the moment was that he wanted to be with Chester, whatever that meant. He suddenly became very aware of how they were rather out in the open when a couple of loud teenagers leaving the concert started walking down the ally. With a grimace he took Chesters hand and started walking away quickly, not wanting to have to deal with anyone else while the two of them worked through whatever they were supposed to as newly found soulmates were supposed too. Eli kept walking and didn't relax until they were a reasonable distance away from any passerby before glancing over at Chester. "You don't happen to know anywhere we can... get away from people?" He inquired. Normally he wouldn't be so evasive, but considering the area was teaming with people from the concert that would very likely recognize him and he didn't want to wake up to pictures of him on Chester on every social media site and tabloid he was eager to get a little privacy.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:16 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Chester walked with Eli, letting himself be taken along, and he glanced back briefly to see the teenagers that had started walking down the alley, juat before the two of them turned a corner. He wasn't sure that he really wanted everything to be revealed right now anyway, so he was glad that it seemed that Eli felt the same way. As much as he wanted fame, he wanted it for being a dancer, and not just because he was Eli's soulmate. Chester couldn't help but still feel elated, if also a little bit embarrassed - he couldn't quite believe that he had been planning on writing to his soulmate about the concert, and meeting Eli, when it had been the singer who was his soulmate the whole time. He glanced up when Eli asked if he knew anywhere that was away from other people, and he thought for a few moments. Most places would be shut by now, and he lived in a town that was a ten minute drive from the city. "Well, I drove up here, since my place is about ten minutes from Flocester - once you actually leave the city - but I'm not sure about anywhere else," he said.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
    Drawings-B || Tags: Open
"Brilliant!" Eli responded when Chester said that he lived not too far away. Embarrassed again by his own nature he shifted about uncomfortably, "I mean, if that's okay with you. I don't mean to be intrusive." He added, clearly unsure of himself. The boundaries in their relationship were far too blurry for his liking, on one hand they were theoretically supposed to spend the rest of their lives together and had known each other for six years, while on the other they had only met less than two hours earlier. Perhaps essentially inviting himself over to Chesters house was a little too much too soon. His mind was clouded with worry that he was going to push Chester away before they even really got to know each other in person.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Chester shrugged slightly, and he smiled again. "It's fine. I can't think of anywhere else to go, and the people I came with live in the city anyway," he replied, though he did quickly think back to try and remember whether his house was tidy. Of course, it was, but he was still a little concerned that there might have been something out of place, or anything to suggest that he was untidy - which he wasn't. Besides, it was only going to be for one night, if even that, right? Sure, it would seem a little strange, having his soulmate there in person, but maybe they'd learn a bit more about each other before Eli had to go. "The parking lot my car's in isn't too far from here," he then added, and he started walking, keeping hold of Eli's hand.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
"Cool" Eli said simply, feeling a bit dorky even as it left his lips. It was almost as if he were a teenager again, having some guy hold his hand for the first time and feeling rather dumbstruck. A smile tugged at his lips as he started to embrace the feeling instead of letting it make him more anxious. It was kind of fun feeling close to someone like this for the first time in three years, in fact he could have sworn that just glancing over at Chester gave him butterflies. He enjoyed the warmth from Chester's hand in his as they wandered through the night in search of Chester's car, and took everything in, deciding that he wanted to remember as much of this night as possible. "So," He started with a mischievous grin, "I take it you're not much of a Cain fan?" He said teasingly, clearly more amused than actually annoyed that Chester hadn't remembered when concert he was going to earlier.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Chester laughed slightly, not able to quite believe that he was walking along, hand-in-hand, with his soulmate. For once, he was glad that he had agreed to go with his friends for an evening out. He wasn't entirely sure if there was anything that could make it better. He picked up his pace a little, carefully weaving around people that were going on their own nights out. He glanced back towards Eli, then looked a little embarrassed, slowing down for a little while. "Um... well, actually, I'd never heard your music before tonight," he admitted, though he guessed that Eli didn't really mind - at least, he really hoped so. "But..." he smiled lightly, almost mischievously, "...now I guess it's not too bad. The singer's pretty great onstage, you know. And attractive," he added. After a few more minutes, Chester pointed out his car, and went over to it, unlocking the doors and opening the passenger side door for Eli.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:04 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
Eli blushed for a moment and quickly ducked into the car before Chester noticed how flustered he was by the simple compliment. "Maybe I can put in a good word for you if you liked him so much, we're pretty close you know," He replied cheekily, playing along with Chester's little game of referring to him in the third person. "I think he'd find you wonderful." Eli added, a little more softly as he allowed his gaze to linger on Chester before looking straight ahead. His heart was still beating so hard it felt like it might explode out his chest, yet paradoxically he felt a sort of peace that brought an overall surreal feeling to everything that was going on that night.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:35 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
"Ooh, yes please. Let me know what he says," Chester responds, then he closes the door once Eli was safely inside the car, and he walked around to the driver's side. It takes him a couple of tries to get the door open, as it tended to keep sticking, and he gets in, leaning over to close the door, then he put the keys into the ignition. He blushed again, looking down towards the wheel. "I hope he does," he said, then added, "...because I know that I do," and Chester started driving, reversing out of the parking space, and then getting them on their way. He half-expects this all to be an elaborate dream, because what were the chances that his soulmate - a famous musician, nonetheless - would be sitting next to him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
He smirked and rolled his eyes at Chesters response, but it quickly faded into a genuinely contented smile once the door closed. While it was still strange, Chester was quickly becoming more familiar and fitting into the version of himself that Eli had imagined him as over the years of their communication. His attention fixated on Chester as he spoke and Eli smiled sheepishly, glancing out the window for a moment "It seems kind of unreal, doesn't it? That we'd meet like this by chance." Eli said softly, as his fingers tapped out a beat on his knee, a nervous habit of his.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me