--- (( โ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ. โœฉ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

--- (( โ baby i'm sorry, not sorry. โœฉ

Postby valkyrie, » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 pm

..โ™• โ˜ผ x ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ ๏ผ‚๏ผญ๏ผช๏ผ‚ ๏ผช๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
      ..โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxxxx.xxxโ cisfemale โž .โ™•. โ eighteen โž .โ™•. โ crush; sky โž .โ™•. โ tagged with; skylar โž .โ™•.

the queen bee was more excited to go and visit new york. it was a busy city with fashion, the performing arts, and of course - her friends. they had all pitched in to stay at a hotel in the city. while her father thought it was a bad idea (his money), her mother fully approved - michelle took her word for it and went. plus, her boyfriend, skylar, was there - what could go wrong? getting picked up by a taxi and heading for the hotel, mj stepped out of the car. her brown eyes glittered - the hotel was beautiful. "this is awesome." she said. grabbing her bags, michelle saw nearea and grinned, "hi nearea!" she called. looking around as she walked in, michelle found skylar coming to the lobby. he must've gotten there early. "sky!" mj said, walking up to him and giving him a hug.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --- (( โ A Whole New World... โœฉ

Postby bioshocked » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:32 pm

๐’๐•๐€๐„๐‘๐•๐€ ๐Š๐Ž๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐•๐€

Svaerva smiled slightly as she looked around, humming repeatedly a tune she memorized from the plane. She re adjusted her earbuds softly as she took a city in the airport, as New York was a sight so beautiful, yet so foreign. She saw people that got along swell, but were all so diverse, which amazed her greatly. She sipped her warm coffee as she tightened her scarf around her neck and pushed up her loose glasses. She nodded and gestured at the newcomers straight off the plane, in which it was the only thing she scraped up enough courage to do so. After a while, she learned complete strangers weren't friends, so she started to retreat to being shy and antisocial as she carelessly flipped her phone to make her look busy.
Image Image
ใ€๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ทใ€‘

โ—คxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
xxxxImage
xxImage
xxxโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆ
xxxImage
xxImage
xxImage
xxxโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆโ™ฆ
xxImage
xxcredit
bioshocked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --- (( โ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ. โœฉ

Postby FEMME FETALE » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 pm

michael gunner

Michael's priorities were clear as soon as he stepped out of the taxi at his destination; enjoy a traditional new york bagel and coffee. He made a brief diversion to find a cafe or stall that would provide just that. It didn't take long for the jock to stumble across a quaint cafe, inside it was filled with a diverse bunch of people; but the one thing they all had in common was their bronx accent, "A bagel and a coffee, please," Michael ordered. His eyes drifted around the shop, eavesdropping into some conversations because he was so amused by the dialect, "Aye! Schmuck! It's five dollars," Michael snapped back into reality and returned his attention back to the barista, who was waiting impatiently for his money, "Oh, sorry," He apologised as he handed over a five dollar bill.

With a bagel in one hand and a coffee in the other, Michael strolled back to the hotel. It was an impressive building from the outside,
    and even more so inside. The lobby was luxurious and nicely decorated. Michael's hazel eyes caught sight of a group of his friends,
    "Hey guys!" He greeted with a mouthful of bagel as he walked over to them.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( โ post two. โœฉ

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:28 pm

..โ™• โ™• x ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ ๏ผ‚๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ™๏ผ‚ ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“

xxxxx.xxxโ female โž .โ™•. โ 18 โž .โ™•. โ crush; michael โž .โ™•. โ tagged with; open โž .โ™•.

nearea jumped when she heard someone say her name. the blonde looked to her left and saw mj walking up the hotel
      and the young girl mumbled a soft hi before shortly following her into the lobby. skylar whitaker was making his way to
      the lobby; which made her reason that he had arrived earlier than everyone else. she turned her attention away from
      the couple as they hugged. her gaze caught onto michael gunner, and her cheeks flushed pink. "h-hi, michael."

..โ™• โ™• x ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‚๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™๏ผ‚ ๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’

xxxxx.xxxโ male โž .โ™•. โ 18 โž .โ™•. โ crush; michelle โž .โ™•. โ tagged with; open โž .โ™•.

skylar was greeted with a hug from his girlfriend and he laughed a little as he wrapped his arms around mj. "hi to you too."
      the young male looked around as he slowly pulled away from his girl, nodding his acknowledgement at the others. "nearea,
      michael.
      " he smiled brightly.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --- (( โ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ. โœฉ

Postby rain, » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:21 am

โžณโžณ Autumn Larke โžณ 18 โžณ tags; everyone โžณโžณ
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
Autumn walked back into the hotel, her hair slightly wet. "Hey guys! How have you been enjoying New York? It has decent beaches, I just might surf here." Autumn said with a laugh, walking over to her group.

โ‹–โ‹– Lawson Arlene โ‹– 17 โ‹— tags; everyone โ‹—โ‹—
โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹โ‰‹
Lawson smiled as Autumn came in. Ever since he came to America from Italy she'd been kind to him and had been his best friend ever since. "I might join you on that offer, if you teach me." He said with a heavy italian accent.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

๐ŸŒง kalons ๐ŸŒง my kalons ๐ŸŒง my pillowtails ๐ŸŒง pillowtails ๐ŸŒง work list ๐ŸŒง
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby linkmama » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:54 am

( `โ™š -- a l e x ! )
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ( โ— gender. cismale ) ( โ— age. eighteen ) ( โ— role. country boy ) ( โ— location. hotel ) ( โ— feeling. tense ) ( โ— tagged. everyone )

xxxxxA heartbeat so strong pounded against his chest that Alex was skeptical of others actually hearing it. He was passenger to a dead-beat looking taxi driver, who blew enough smoke to turn the yellow car into a cloud. He was silent the entire time, not bothering to speak to the other. Alex had grown up on a farm hundreds of miles from here; he wasn't used to the busy nature of NYC. Everyone was friendly back at home, while here, no one bothered to flash a smile. He found it quite odd. The cab gradually pulled to the curb of the hotel he was staying at, and felt a pang of relief when he recognized Michael walking into the hotel with a bagel and a coffee. Alex made a mental note to find out where he had bought them. Without the help of the taxi driver, he unloaded two luggage and handed the driver a twenty. He sped away, leaving Alex coughing in the dust kicked up by the wheels. Running a hand through his styled blonde hair due to his nerves, he headed inside and toward his friends. "Hey guys!" he shouted enthusiastically, attempting to rid of his tense nature.

Last bumped by vash the stampede. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:54 am.
linkmama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me