BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby Ghostie123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 pm

I'm embarrassing, don't mind me
Kyrin // 19 // park
It almost startled me when I heard his voice again, I wasn't expecting him to pay any attention to me. I listen to him talk, smirking at his comment about acting like an old person at the park. To be fair, who doesn't like feeding the birds? I'm focused on the stick in his hand before he tosses it and introduces himself, forcing me to look his way. His appearance matches his personality, sunny and inviting and seemingly very outgoing, which is exactly what I'm not. "Kyrin... or sometimes just Ky." I say, stupidly.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: Kyrin + anyone else

Jason's eyes met the boys for a moment and the corners of his mouth turned up as he looked ahead again. "Ky" he pressed his lips together and nodded. The colours of the park had changed again, and the still lake reflected the shades of blue and white from the sky above. The sun more bright, and features of the landscape more visable. "Isn't it crazy how even in a city there's always something.. you know." He tried to find the right words, then decided to change his sentence altogether. "I guess there's beauty everywhere, it's just a matter of looking." He sighed, realising it probably seemed like nonsense coming from someone who observed everything so much. But he drew inspiration from this, for art or writing purposes. "Anyway," he started, "what brings you to the park this fine morning?"
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Genevieve 7?

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Lucian » Location » Coffee Shop

"From what I've heard many agencies are becoming more lax on their so called 'boxiness.'" Genevieve moved her hands up to her ears to do air quotes. Her fingernails were an impeccable lavender color, shiny and unshipped. She smiled at the boy shaking her head, "Clearly I've done irreversible damage to your first impression of me. I apologize for that. I will just continue on my way and place this mug where it belongs." The short female walked away from the boy, placing the empty porcelain mug onto a stack near the counter. Later these mugs would be collected and washed. She returned to Lucian, who's faintly pink face made her laugh, inside only of course, "You'll find that I, for one, am not the least bit introverted."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 pm

lioness; wrote:
jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling and vincent

I could see that Birdie seemed a bit anxious, judging by his pink face and his difficulty in finding the right words. I listened patiently, however, in hopes that we actually find his brother. It must be quite nerve wracking, honestly. Sterling and Birdie exchange some words, and I wait for the to finish up before I speak again.
When Birdie says he doesn't want to be more of a bother, I shake my head. "You're not a bother, mate. I'd be more than willing to help, and I believe Sterling is as well." I say, taking a step forward so that I'm standing at Sterling's side and not behind him. I listen carefully as Birdie explains that he doesn't know where his brother was, and we he looked like so that we could help. "Why don't we start here then, yes? It's a small shop, and if he's not here then we'll figure that out quickly and we can move on from there." I say, then take a careful scan around the shop for anyone who might resemble the cute ginger boy.
I take a pause, realizing that this boy doesn't know who I am. "I'm Jordan, by the way. I hope I can help you, mate." I add, giving Birdie a nod before looking over to Sterling and back again.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:42 pm

(I'm waiting to reply with Sterling until Vincent replies. Sorry lioness! I meant to say something in the post above.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:12 am

(sorry guys! >-< I had to do things yesterday but I'm back ~)

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Hopeful | Location: Coffeeshop |
Tagged: Sterling + Jorden

Birdie looked at Sterling with a small smile "Sterling Silver, of course!" in a mumbled voice he
half added "it's very pretty..." His blush was no longer, and his eyes sparkled with new hope
"haha, thank you gentleman, I'll repay you in food or something." he nodded. Now looking directly
at the other guys he smiled "Hm Jordan..." he trailed off he didn't have a good nickname for the
lovely "punk" boy right off the bat. "....I'll work on it." he winked then spun around with new
found confidence to look at the small, but busy coffee shop.

He scanned every person in the shop and sighed. I would appear that there was no sign of the fabled
Timothy. With his back still turned to the duo, the tall ginger shook his head "Nah I don't think he's
here..."
He wracked his brain for where would have gone off to. "Well the bookstore, or ... the park
are where we were this morning. I highly doubt he'd go home since I have the key."
Calmly he sighed
Timothy was usually so prepared. Yet it seemed today he had dropped the ball, or maybe Birdie had.

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: The street |
Tagged: Marysa + Mentioned Creed (last two posts)

Timothy laughed "ah well I'll take that as a compliment, we've only lived here three months,
but I think I picked up the accent quicker than Birdie"
his tone was still cold, but had more emotion
behind it. He looked over at the girl, then to the dog...took a couple steps behind both of them and
continued. He was still next to Marysa, but a little bit behind. "So do you live close to here?" he asked.

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:28 am

marysa elington // 18 // female // pansexual // tagged:: timothy // location:: coffee shop

"uh yeah, just up the road actually with my dad.. not the most glamorous of lifestyles but there you are" she said smiling, "maybe the accent needs a bit more practise but your getting there" she waited at the traffic light, the park in eyesight just over the over side of the crossing.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:59 pm

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling and vincent

I furrow my brows and tilt my head to the side as Birdie seems to try and think of a nickname for me, smiling a little. The wink he gave me made my face heat up a bit, and I tried to force my smile down my pursing my lips as he spun around. I managed to stop, and looked to Sterling as Birdie turned the other way and started scanning the shop in hopes of finding his brother. I bite the inside of my lip and prop my elbow up on the tall counter, looking down at my shoes until Birdie speaks up again. I look at him and raise my eyebrows, taking another sip of my now half gone coffee. "We could check the park..." I trail off when I remember that Ky had texted me a few minuted ago. Oops, I didn't mean to ignore him. I check his message, reading that he was at the park before shoving my mobile back in my pocket. I look back up at Birdie and Sterling, inhaling.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Lucian // 20 // coffee shop
I laugh a bit at how straightforward she is, it's admirable. It's my turn to order, so I quickly decide on an iced coffee and pay as I say; "Yeah, I kind of picked up on that. I'm not introverted either, but I don't think I'm quite as outgoing as you are." I say, in no way minding her friendliness. I tell the cashier thank you before almost putting the change back. I realize, though she's already had one, it would be nice to offer her another cup before I get out of line. "Would you like anything else?"

Kyrin // 19 // park
Although it's a bit unusual, I enjoy listening to Jason struggle to find his words. It's nice to hear someone trying to piece together their positive thoughts and feelings. I struggle to sound calm and comfortable when he asks me what I'm up to here. It's not him that makes me nervous or puts me out of my element in any way, but having a conversation definitely isn't my strong point. I hope he doesn't think he's bothering me or something, I'm just really bad at this. "I was just... my friend... I say, gesturing to my phone. "Waiting around for a bit." I say, having no idea if that made any sense to him. How difficult can it be to say; "I'm hanging out here while I wait for someone to text me back so we can hang out." Very difficult apparently. I worry I seem rude, "I'm sorry," I tell him quietly, even though he may not even be sure what I'm apologizing for. I'm not even sure honestly. Is it because I'm afraid I seem uncaring or maybe because of how socially awkward I am?
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sterling 7

Postby Imperfect » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and and Vincent "Birdie" » Location » Coffee Shop

"And there I go again with my stupidity. That makes perfect sense, I totally forgot that was a thing," Sterling's voice stood out a bit compared to his two new found acquaintances. They were both a bit on the quieter side, well at least mostly. Birdie seemed to get a burst of confidence as they searched. Sterling's ice blue eyes scanned the scene, looking for another shorter brunette. He shook his head slightly, noticing the disappointment in Birdie's face, "He doesn't seem to be here. But I've got nothing planned until later tonight. Do the two of you share a key than?"

Sterling was curious as to how that would work. He could never imagine having to depend on another person to go where he needed to. The coffee in the tall brunette's hand was now lukewarm, but very nearly gone. He took a long sip, finishing off the drink and looking over at Jordan, "The park sounds good to me, but one of you will have to lead the way. I'm still learning my way around the city."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me