--- ❝ saved by the bell :: closed ✰

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: --- ❝ saved by the bell :: closed ✰

Postby baby; » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:12 pm

❝P E R I S
───()────────────────────────────────────
( age - seventeen ) ( New Girl) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged: Orsina-)

Peris smiled and looked at the cupcakes they were perfect and desirable quite similar to the appearance of Orsina, she envied her a little and could tell she was quite popular "thanks,im Peris, so..." she quickly paused and smiled "how are things run around here? you know if were gonna be friends i should know who not to trust" she confidently winked and unwrapped her cupcake and bit into it, it was delicious, Peris looked around the room and observed no one she was particularly in to romantically or could see herself with, just a bunch of normal students and a potential friend.

❝A R C H E R
───()────────────────────────────────────
( age - seventeen ) ( Star Athlete) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged: Serena-)

Achie smiled and listened to the girl australian quite like him, he replayed her name in his head, Serana, it was cute and matched her perfectly "so Sera, do you have any idea what going on in this class cause i dont" he laughed and leaned on his chair looking towards the brunette.
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FEMME FETALE » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Adrian Richie

A smile reappeared back on Adrian's face when Ashton insisted his goals were still something to be proud of, "Thanks, man," He said sincerely, nodding his head in appreciation. "So, could I come see you dance sometime?" Adrian asked with an eager raise of his brow, trying to stray the conversation away from sensitive territory.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male
The Dancer
Tagged: Adrian.
"No problem. Everyone's goals are valid, even if it's marrying a rich lady or dude and being a trophy wife or husband," Ashton smiled brightly. Then, he looked surprised for a moment. People didn't often ask to see his dancing - they mostly just heard him talk about it and maybe asked questions about it, but not to actually watch him. "Absolutely!" he agreed, eagerly. "I go to the dance studio nearby - it's only about five or ten minutes away from here - after school most days. I'm going today, though I'll be taking my bike, if you're interested," he offered, with a bright smile.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basic, » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

logan quincy matthews
    female // senior // tag -- xavier
    appearance -- loosely curled hair, white long sleeve crop top with a black skirt
logan smiled leaning back in her chair, arms folded across her chest. "thats me." she said copying his choice of words from before. in the couple of seconds that passed she took in his appearance, noting on attractive features. then as she leaned forward she asked another question, "how are you and orsina. heard you two were together." she asked with a small yawn as she looked at the clock.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --- ❝ post six ✰

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 am

XAVIER NOLAN
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male orsina's driveway crush; orsina tagged; logan

gently tapping on the wood of his desk, xavier looked over at her. "yeah, we're together. have been since sophomore year
      actually. we're good - but this one girl keeps giving orsina problems just because she's the queen bee. and, what i don't ge
      t is that orsina is as nice as they come and ya know. someone's being a jerk towards her.
      "

SERANA ST VLADIMIR
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female outside the school entrance crush; archie and lawson tagged; archer

Serana looked over at him and gently shook her head. "uh no - afraid not." she clicked her tongue a bit. "but uh, i'm
      not much help cause i just doodle in this class. the teacher's boring from what i can tell.
      "
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FEMME FETALE » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Adrian Richie

"Alright then, after school, it's a date!" Adrian exclaimed, but then almost immediately regretted it, "Uh, not like a date date, though, uh, just like, you know," The boy tried his best to explain himself but was just a red faced, flabbergasted mess. He swallowed hard and stayed quiet for a minute trying to recompose himself, "I'm not like, gay, or anything," he added, using a hushed voice when saying the word 'gay'. Adrian bit his lower lip as he diverted his attention to his desk and started scribbling on the wood anxiously.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male
The Dancer
Tagged: Adrian.
Ashton had been about to respond, until Adrian hurriedly tried to explain what he actually meant by what he said. Nodding in understanding, Ashton finally replied, "It's fine. I know what you meant," he watched Adrian carefully, tensing slightly when he seemed to use the word 'gay' like it was taboo. He shook his head slightly, "No... neither am I," he lied, but he hoped he was still convincing. If he ever came out to anyone, and his parents found out, then they'd probably kick him out of the house, so that they could keep up their perfect reputation as Catholics in the community. And that would also be bye-bye future for him. "So! It's agreed, then," he confirmed, trying to bring up the mood again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 am

➳➳ Autumn Larke ➳ 18 ➳ tags; Ziyad, Eugene, Orsina ➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Autumn sighed, looking at Eugene and Ziyad. "I got lucky seats but do I really need to be with Orsina this entire time? Its too long for me to be able to deal with her. I hope we have more classes together, you guys might keep me sane. Now you can sleep in this class but you got to be sneaky. Im a pro at it..Maybe because my past teachers didnt care or I had Ash and Adrian poke me until I was awake." She said with a laugh.

⋖⋖ Lawson Arlene ⋖ 17 ⋗ tags; Open ⋗⋗
≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋
In junior's english. Feel free to interact!

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- ❝ post seven ✰

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 pm

XAVIER NOLAN
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male orsina's driveway crush; orsina tagged; logan

gently tapping on the wood of his desk, xavier looked over at her. "yeah, we're together. have been since sophomore year
      actually. we're good - but this one girl keeps giving orsina problems just because she's the queen bee. and, what i don't ge
      t is that orsina is as nice as they come and ya know. someone's being a jerk towards her.
      "

SERANA ST VLADIMIR
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female outside the school entrance crush; archie and lawson tagged; archer

Serana looked over at him and gently shook her head. "uh no - afraid not." she clicked her tongue a bit. "but uh, i'm
      not much help cause i just doodle in this class. the teacher's boring from what i can tell.
      "
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me