((☆ ━━ st. royale // open, accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

((☆ ━━ one

Postby Miku01 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:44 am

x x daliah rose
      ❝ just because my last name is rose doesn't mean I like roses ❞
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      xxxxx.xxx cismale .♕. 18 years .♕. crush; none yet .♕. tagged with; ××× .♕.
      indentationdaliah's eyes stared out his mother's car window as they got closer and closer to st. royale. he wondered what the school looked like, but so many other questioned roamed through his head that he thought he might pass out. which wasn't a good thing. pausing his music that was coming through his beats, he brought them down from his head and had them hang around his neck. daliah's brown eyes travelled around as the school came into view. within five minutes, they were pulled up to the gates, and his mom popped the trunk. "have a fun time sweetie. also, remember to call us once in a while! clem likes to hear from you." daliah nodded to his mother's words and got out, saying nothing. looking around, he noticed how big the school actually was. it was nerve wracking at how large it was. walking to the back, he pulled out one large roller bag and one bag he had to carry. closing the trunk and poking his head into the car, the young man gave his mom a loving smile. "love you mom." he said happily, making her smile in return. closing the door, he started walking into the grounds.

x x romeo markson
      ❝ don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it. ❞
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      xxxxx.xxx cismale .♕. 19 years .♕. crush; none yet .♕. tagged with; ××× .♕.
      indentationromeo hummed to himself happily as he sat next to his two younger siblings. "romeo, can you sing us one more song before you have to go off to college?" melody asked, giving him puppy eyes. "please?" her twin harmony begged, making romeo laugh a little bit. "hmm, sure. just because I love my little sisters so much!" he giggled, thinking of a song. he started to sing a silly song, making the girls giggle and dance in their seats. romeo didn't even notice that his dad had pulled up to the school already. "romeo, it's time to go." his mom said, making him stop singing and frown slightly. "ah, alright. girls, get out with me so I can give bear hugs!" he unbuckled and got out of the car, melody and harmony following behind. after getting his bags from the back, romeo knelt down in front of his young sisters. "let's see.. be good for mom and dad, so please don't make them angry. remember to be happy every day! be good girls, and sing and dance all you want." he giggled, hugging his nine year old sisters tightly. "yes romeo!" they said in sync, making him nod. he let go of them and watched them jump back into the car. he waved, then grabbed his bags and started into campus.
Last edited by Miku01 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ((☆ ━━ st. royale // open, accepting

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:42 pm

♚𝓛𝑒𝑜 𝓦𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓉𝑜𝓃
    _____🙟 Roses are red, violets are blue, you're my obsession and i love you 🙝_____
    |:|Male|:|18 years old|:|Sexuality:Straight|:|Singer|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags: OPEN|:|
    Leo quickly packed his lunch and shoved it in his bag. He then ran both of his hands through his hair, looking around desperately. He quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen where his mother was, washing dishes. Leo quickly took an apple out of a fruit ball that sat on the kitchen table and then he quickly ran upstairs back in his room. ''Leo, don't run inside the house!'' His mother called after him. ''Sorry!"'He yelled from upstairs before slamming the door to his bedroom. ''And don't slam the doors!'' His mother yelled again. Leo quickly opened his bedroom door again. ''Sorry again!''The boy yelled once more before closing the door normally. He quickly shoved his apple in his bag, and then he begun to check his bag to see if he had everything he needed. The first school day was stressful, especially when you were too scared to make a mistake. He suddenly heard the car horn from the outside. Leo's father was waiting for him in the car. Leo quickly took his bag and then he quickly ran back downstairs. ''Bye honey!'' Leo's mom shouted from the kitchen.''Bye~!''Leo said before quickly opening the door to the house and the stepping outside. Leo then slammed the door after him. He quickly ran to his father's car and got into the car in the front beside his father. ''Excited for your first day or school?"' His father asked as he started the car. ''Yeah, i just hope i won't mess up anything.''He said with a happy grin. ''Don't worry, you'll be fine.'' His father said as he begun to drive his son to the school.

♛𝓙𝓋𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓉 𝓡𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈
    _____🙟 I didn't know what true love was until... I met you. 🙝_____
    |:|Female|:|18 years old|:|Sexuality: Bisexual|:|Dancer|:|Crush:Open|:|Tags:OPEN|:|
    Juliet calmly packed her things in her bag. She was pretty much ready to go. The girl also had an incredible scent- she wore quite an expensive perfume. It was a unique scent. But not only that, but she was pretty much all dressed up in white. It was like she was going to a wedding, but.... She wasn't. She just wore a white, fluffy woolen jumper and a short white skirt with some nice, white flat shoes. Her hair was tied up in a cute ponytail and she had a white ribbon in her hair. She kinda liked the 'cute' kinda stile. The girl looked at the small desk that sat beside her bed. She walked over to the small desk and she picked up her phone, a peice of earphones, her sketch book and a pack of colouring pencils. She then walked over to her bag that sat on her bed and she calmly put everything in her bag. She closed her bag and then she let out a sigh. Her mother wasn't even home. Usually she'd wake up early and go to work and come back home at 6 pm. Juliet took her bag and calmly walked downstairs. She walked over into the kitchen and a pair of keys were left on the table. Juliet took the keys and then she stepped outside her house. The girl closed the door after her and locked the house door. She shoved the keys in her bag before carrying it on her back. She walked over to the garage that was right beside the house and she took her bike out of there. It was a cute bike with a basket at the front. She got on her bike and then she begun to ride it to school. She was feeling pretty nervous, but, everything would be okay, right?

She soon remembered what her mother had told her. No talking to boys. Her mother was very strict and she preferred it if Juliet would stay away from men so she won't get hurt. Juliet thought that was stupid but... She had no choice but to obey the rules, right? Her mother told her many times before that she went through many heart breaks before. It was pretty sad, especially when Juliet's father died. Her mother was destroyed and she didn't want her daughter to go through endless pain too. The girl felt bad for her mother. She was a great woman, really. But anyway, brushing those thoughts aside, Juliet stayed calm. She was excited to meet new people, but she wasn't excited for the lessons. School was boring.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:28 am

Name: Angel ( Zoe ) Scott
Role: Female Singer #1
Tags: Open

Zoe Sighed Which Looking Through Her Mother's Car Window. " Will You Be Okay? " He Mom Asked Periodically Throughout The Car Ride. " I'll Be Fine, Mom. Stop Worrying. " Zoe Replied With Every Time Her Mother Asked. As Her Mother Pulled Up To The School, Zoe Grew Nervous. Will I Make Any Friends? Zoe Thought. Will Anyone Even Truly Notice Me? As Her Mother's Car Pulled To A Stop, Her Mother Hugged Her. " I'll Miss You. " Her Mother Said Through Tears. Zoe Sighed. " I'll Miss You As Well But Please, Don't Cry. I Don't Want You To Cause A Big Scene. " " Okay.. " Her Mother Said, Quickly Stopping Her Crying And Getting Out Of The Car. Zoe Got Out And Grabbed Her Bags. This Is My Next Big Step Into Life.. She Thought. She Quickly Hugged Her Mother And Ran Off Towards The School Entrance, Waving Goodbye To Her Mom.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

((☆ ━━ p o s t o n e //

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:15 am

DENALI SILVESTRE
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male outside the school entrance crush; tbd tagged; darcy

after their parents dropped them off, denali took a step out just after his twin exited the car.
      he took a deep breath and that somewhat managed to calm his nerves a little bit. he ran a ha
      nd through his mouse brown colored hair as he walked up the steps, his nerves coming back li
      ttle by little as he neared the entrance. with his backpack slung over his shoulder, denali look
      ed back at his twin brother and made a motion of his head. "come on darce, you're being slow."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CornDogs » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 am

M i c h a e l R i v e r a J o h n s o n
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
      Age • 17 | Gender • male | sexuality • bisex | tagged • open

The young actor stood by the doors of the school, his short arms crossed. He occasionally smiled at people who passed, but other than that, he didn't do anything.
    He was prepping himself for the day. He may have been a good actor, but he wasn't good at acting normal in an awkward situation. Look, if other people were introverts, he could be an introvert too.
    He was wearing a v-neck t-shirt with black skinny jeans, with his brownish hair spiked like normal. The only thing different about him today, was that he was wearing fake glasses. They made his face shape seem smaller, but it didn't matter to him. People called him Ant, how could it get any worse?
    Michael took a deep breath and walked into the school. He stared straight ahead, determined not to run into anybody who might want to talk to him. I swear to cheese and crackers, if somebody talks to me, I will run into a Janitor's closet and pretend to be sick. I will literally pretend to hurl to get out of talking to somebody. He wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, the nerves starting to kick in. You'll be okay Michael, just get to your locker.
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:34 am

♔ 乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Kirai Helsin | Male | 19 | Singer | Form: xXx | Tagged: Open
Zenin sighed, shutting his laptop. It looked like it was time to go to that Academy he'd been invited to. With one wistful look around his messy bedroom, he packed his laptop and picked up the suitcase and rucksack that contained everything he would have to remind him of home. "Man, I'm gonna miss this dump." Kirai slung the rucksack over his shoulder and padded down the corridor, socks quiet over the carpet.

On reaching the landing, he slowed, inching over the ugly oriental rug at the top of the stairs as silently as physically possible. "Kirai? Is that you?"
He sighed before yelling, "No Elzi, it's the invisible man from Australia."
"Don't be such a smartass. You going to that fancy academy?"
"Yeah. I thought if you were just gonna sit there your whole life and get drunk, I might as well be the good kid and maybe even be a success in life."
"Just hurry up and leave already."
"Don't worry, I'm going."
By this time, he'd made it to the front door. "Bye Elzi." There was no reply, so Kirai shrugged and let himself out.

After a hugely boring and tedious car journey via one of the worst Taxis Kirai had ever had the displeasure of sitting in, he found himself standing outside the impressive structure of St. Royale. "Fancy." He whistled appreciatively, before sauntering through the doors into the school.

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:58 am

♚𝓛𝑒𝑜 𝓦𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓉𝑜𝓃
    _____🙟 Roses are red, violets are blue, you're my obsession and i love you 🙝_____
    |:|Male|:|18 years old|:|Sexuality:Straight|:|Singer|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags: OPEN|:|
    After a one hour drive, Leo looked around, seeing his father finally got to the school. Leo quickly hugged his dad and then he got out of the car. He closed the car door and then he stared at the school for a second. Hm. It was bigger than he imagined it would be... Leo begun to walk on the small path leading to the school building and then he entered the school. As he entered the school, he looked around. Yep, the school looked even bigger on the inside which kinda scared Leo. He begun to walk around the school, unsure of what to do. He had his timetable, he had everything he needed... He knew he had to go to singing lessons first. So at least he knew that... He continued to walk through the academy's corridors, looking around curiously. The first day of school was always exciting. He'd get to make a lot of new friends and meet new people. So that was something he looked forward to. Maybe he'd find someone he could hang out with. Or someone who would like his goofy and weird personality.

♛𝓙𝓋𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓉 𝓡𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈
    _____🙟 I didn't know what true love was until... I met you. 🙝_____
    |:|Female|:|18 years old|:|Sexuality: Bisexual|:|Dancer|:|Crush:Open|:|Tags:OPEN|:|
    The girl continued to ride her bike to school. She was starting to get tired since she was trying to get there as fast as she could, really... But she pushed herself a little bit. Also, she was carrying a really heavy bag so that was a big minus. After a hour and over 30 minutes, she finally got to school. She slowed down a bit, looking at the big building. She thought it would be smaller, but... Nope. It looked pretty giant. Juliet got off of her bike and then she begun to lead her bike to a bike parking rack. She left her bike there and then she begun to walk over to the school entrance, a bit nervous. She didn't really know how to feel about the whole meeting new people thing. She felt quite nervous about it. She didn't want to screw up on her first day of coming here to this academy. She'd make a big fool of herself. The girl entered the big academy and then she looked around. It was much bigger on the inside. It looked so spacious. She walked through the academy's large corridors, unsure of what to do now. She knew the bell would go soon, but, when? That's the thing that bothered her mostly. She didn't want to do something important and then the bell to go, interrupting her. She tucked a strand of her hair behind one of her ears and then she looked down at her feet for a second. She begun to feel quite shy around so many people. But it was normal. She always got shy. So as she walked, she just kept looking down, avoiding any eye contact with anyone.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ post one

Postby exe.girl » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:15 am

abigail park
╔════════════════╗
age nineteen gender cisfemale role musician crush n/a tags n/a
╚════════════════╝

the only way for abi to calm her nerves in the car journey was to listen to music. music was her answer to everything, and it pretty much always had been. right now, beethoven's symphonies were blasting through her earphones as she watched the street lamps and houses pass by the window of her father's car. st. royale itself was only the least of her worries; her subjects didn't realy bother her all that much. what was nagging her at this moment was the matter of friends. who would she meet? what would they be like? will she even find any friends? twirling a loose strand of her ponytail, she blankly stared at the driver's seat in front of her before her father's voice broke through the violin's soothing melodies.
"abigail! you are here. are you even listening?" her father's voice was stern, as always. he seemed to be particularly in the dumps today.
abi paused in reaction, slightly embarrassed by her mistake of ignoring her own parent.
"ah... i'm sorry." she apologised, before speaking again. "goodbye, father. i'll call you and mother every so often, okay?"
a hint of a smile broke her father's worn poker-face as she left the car, taking her bags from the trunk with her. looking up, her eyes widened as she marvelled at the structure of st. royale before her, the music almost syncing with her awe. now... to walk into the campus. as the doors grew closer and closer, her excitement mingled with anxiety as she took her first step into the building.
Last edited by exe.girl on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
exe.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:09 am

♔ 乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
"You're a criminal as long as you're mine."
Kirai Helsin | Male | 19 | Singer | Form: xXx | Tagged: Open
Kirai stood in the entrance, looking around. "I wonder if there are any maps around or anything." He rummaged in his bag, pulling out his bedraggled timetable, and scrutinising it. It was a tad crumpled, so he had to squint to read over the folds in the paper. Singing lesson first, huh. After a couple of seconds of looking around, he wondered what to do with his stuff. Locker, locker... What was my locker number and did I remember my key? Another rummage in his bags and he was rewarded with his shiny silver key, with the number 44 emblazoned on it in curling script. Shrugging, Kirai shuffled over to the locker area, and stopped, searching the numbers. They were surprisingly large, so he wasn't worried about his stuff not fitting. Upon finding his locker and dumping his baggage, with one loving look at his laptop, Kirai hurried off to try and find his singing lesson.

((Anyone wanna meet Kirai?))
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ post two

Postby exe.girl » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:13 am

abigail park
╔════════════════╗
age nineteen gender cisfemale role musician crush n/a tags n/a
╚════════════════╝

as her eyes darted around the area of the building she'd just walked into, abi didn't know how to feel. compared to the vast amount of room around her, she felt absolutely tiny- insignificant, even. if the whole school was like this, she'd surely get lost. being not exactly sure on what she should do, she awkwardly stood around for a bit, fiddling with the sleeves of the grey sweater she'd picked out today and occasionally skipping the songs she'd downloaded onto her phone at least a year ago when she had awful music taste. half of her was optimistic, ready to start her new life here at the academy, but the other half remained anxious; the matter of friends and other things were particularly troubling her.
well, it's best not to dwell on things, abi tried to expel the negatives from her mind, it's probably a good idea to figure out what to do before classes begin.
instead of continuing to stand around like a loner, the brunette began to pace around, hoping to find something of interest as an indie song replaced classical pianos. now, whereabouts should she try and go, and in which direction?
exe.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me