☀ camp fortitude ☀ closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

☀ camp fortitude ☀ closed

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 am

☀ welcome to camp fortitude ☀

dear reader,
    i can understand how you may be less than enthused at the fact you are being sent to a summer camp, being as you are seventeen to eighteen years of age, but this is no ordinary summer camp. i can assure you that upon your attendance, you will not be disappointed. upon your arrival you will receive yet another letter from me, director miranda bell, explained your cabin location [ east or west ], roommate name, and team roster. below will be further explanations --

the attendees of the camp are separated into two sides the western gulls and the eastern bluebirds. the two teams are kept on opposite sides of the camp and are only given limited time to mingle with the other team [ to prevent any unwanted violence ]. this camp provides you a chance to compete for a large money that will be split between all the remaining team members.

there are only two day a week of competition, one day for an event involving both teams working together, and the other two days for relaxation and enjoyment [ schedule will be provided ]. now what you choose to do within your own free time is totally up to you, there are no counselors watching over you, leaving you with free reign [ within reason ]. we hope that with learning this knowledge you will choose to attend our camp and try your luck at winning money.

signed,
    miranda bell
Last edited by basic, on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ rules ☀

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:05 am

☀ roleplay rules ☀
      - follow all cs rules
      - please post all forms/ooc/reservations on the discussion thread
      - there will be a character limitation of two characters [ boy + girl ] to each person [[ may change when most slots are filled ]]
      - please post at least three - five lines per person/response
      - drama/romance/arguments are all encouraged -- nothing violent or physical
      - the teams will be generated randomly, same with roommates
      - if you have ideas for a challenge then please pm me, all ideas are helpful
      - please be inclusive and active, don't talk to the same person the entire roleplay
      - here
      - here
    ☀ competition rules ☀
      - the teams will be decided at random to prevent the stacking of one team
      - at the beginning of each event there will be a vote on who the "team captain" of the day is, they will decide "heads or tails" with the other leader
      - during competition there is to be no sabotage of the other team unless it is included in the event at hand
      - you are to work with the teammates you have been given to complete each task as quickly and efficiently as possible
      - the team which finishes first wins the event [[ will be decided by a generated coin toss ]]
      - by the end of the summer, the team with the most wins wins the money
    ☀ camp rules ☀
      - there is a curfew of eleven pm
      - no players of the opposite sex are allowed to be in your dorm after nine pm
      - there are no life guards on duty so please swim with caution
      - no wandering off into the woods too far for too long
      - no violence
      - here
    ☀ grounds for disqualification ☀
      - any violence of any kind [ slap, punch, shove, throwing to harm ]
      - if found that you have cheated during competition
      - you may decided to quit or leave the competition and return home at any time
      - here
Last edited by basic, on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ meet the players ☀

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:19 am

__the western gulls__
    xxx - dominic taylor // male - eighteen - basic,
    xxx - silas wilde // male - eighteen - . cat lady .
    xxx - montreal fischer // male - eighteen - pocarii
    xxx - asa carson // male - eighteen - mystery101
    xxx - brian park // male - eighteen - goodbye
    xxx - ade annjay batari // female - eighteen - blackpearl44
    xxx - sophie thompson // female - eighteen - queen across
    the sea
    xxx - angel scott // female - eighteen - mizu - chan
    xxx - emily jiang // female - eighteen - renewed,,
    xxx - miranda danvers // female - eighteen - spider man
    __the eastern bluebirds__
    xxx - maximus vitsin // male - eighteen - blackpearl44
    xxx - dylan vacante // male - eighteen - queen across the sea
    xxx - peter holland // male - eighteen - spider man
    xxx - boone williams // male - eighteen - renewed,,
    xxx - alexander reese // male - eighteen - spiderman
    xxx - adley ian // female - seventeen - basic,
    xxx - charvi elling // female - eighteen - s t o r m!!
    xxx - raedence sommerville // female - seventeen - . cat lady .
    xxx - olivia overbay // female - eighteen - iona.
    xxx - kasey luna // female - seventeen - disney girl

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__relations__
              key wrote:♢ = he likes her ♦ = she likes him ♡ = in a relationship
              ♥ = they are broken up ● = they are blood related
              ☀ roommates

dominic ☀ silas
montreal ☀ brian ☀ asa

ade ☀ sophie
angel "zoe" ☀ miranda ☀ emily

alexander "nova" ☀ boone
max ☀ dylan ☀ peter

adley ☀ charvi
raedence ☀ olivia ☀ kasey
Last edited by basic, on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:37 am, edited 23 times in total.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ see the camp ☀

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 am

☀ within the cabin
      - the exterior xxx
      - bedroom xxx **one boy and girl cabin will has a three bedroom**
      - lounge area xxx
      - bathroom xxx
      - here [url]xxx[/url]
    ☀ the lake -- xxx
      description
    ☀ the ' spot ' -- xxx
      description
    ☀ the dining hall -- xxx
      description
    ☀ the trails -- xxx
      description
    ☀ the team center -- xxx
      description
    ☀ the common ground -- xxx
      description
Last edited by basic, on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ bulletin board ☀

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:45 am

__weekly schedule__
      monday -- competition day
      tuesday -- relaxation day
      wednesday -- both teams come together
      thursday -- relaxation day
      friday -- competition day
      saturday -- individual competitions
      sunday -- relaxation day
    __team standings__
      eastern bluebirds : 0
      western gulls : 0

__disqualified individuals__
      none
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ camp fortitude ☀ open

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:13 pm

reserved
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ camp fortitude ☀ closed

Postby basic, » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 am

adley ian -- eastern bluebird
    tag -- open // crushing on -- tbd // location -- the common ground
    ______________________________________________________________________________
adley rubbed her eyes, stifling a yawn as she dropped her bags down beside one of the chairs. it was early morning, around 8:00 am, the smell of rain still lingered in the air and dew was still present on the grass. adley had said her goodbye's at the front gate before she was instructed to wait in the place known as the common ground, for all the competitors to arrive. the blonde was having a hard time holding back her excitement about the upcoming events.
adley offered a small wave as her friend, dom, entered the area but decided not to sit together. a tall woman was accompanied by a man of similar height, they were talking quietly amongst themselves while more people arrived.

dominic taylor -- western gull
    tag -- open // crushing on -- tbd // location -- the common ground
    ______________________________________________________________________________
dom sighed, standing at the front gates to the camp for a while longer before grabbing his belongings and walking towards the common grounds. he could hear his friend adley's voice from the gates, talking up a storm with a couple of crew members, but she quieted when he entered the area. he chose a seat across from her and began looking around at his surroundings, waiting for others to arrive.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocarii » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:11 am

M ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ .
    crush;; open┃location;; the common ground┃tags;; adley, dominic┃western gull﹜
    "Hoooo," Montreal whistled, backpack hanging off his shoulder and suitcase dragging lazily on the gravel behind him. It was still early morning but the boy couldn't feel more awake, embracing the morning air with exhilaration as he made his way in the general direction he'd been instructed to. He could still hear his moms' heartfelt goodbyes in his ear, but he'd never been to camp before; he intended to fully enjoy himself.

It looked like he'd gone the right way off what little information he remembered, and relief filled the teen when he saw he wasn't the first one there. Two others were already gathered around. "Good morning, fellow campers!" Montreal greeted, hand raised in a small wave as he made his way to a seat. He chose the seat halfway between the two, empty seats on either side of him, and slung his backpack off his shoulder and into his lap. "The name's Montreal, nice to meet you." he smiled wide. Though he looked towards what he assumed were staff members, they seemed to be having their own discussion and the boy decided it best to keep his greetings to the two in front of him.
Last edited by pocarii on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
pocarii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey, » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 am

EMILY JIANG
----------------------------------------------------------------
( eighteen ) ( western gulls ) ( at common ground ) (with all)

emily adjusted the satchel that was slung across her chest with an uncomfortable grunt, her navy blue suitcase trailing behind her. it was too early for her to be awake, and it certainly didn't put her in the best mood. she wasn't even all that excited to be sent top this camp. the girl had never even been to a camp before, since her family couldn't afford it. she wasn't really sure what to do here. her father sent her here to get out of the house, make some friends and learn to be 'nicer' to people. well, she thought she was plenty nice, but apparently her father didn't agree. she heard the murmur of voices off in the distance as she came upon the common ground, where some other people had gathered. emily sighed uncomfortably, and without saying anything she sat down, laying her head in her hand and shutting her eyes.

BOONE WILLIAMS
( eighteen ) ( eastern bluebird ) ( at common ground ) (with all)

boone was most definitely a morning person. he usually woke up around seven o'clock in the morning so being here this early was nothing for him. in fact, he was sort of excited. but his anxiety accompanied that feeling. he knew he would see many new faces here, and he hated meeting new people. although he liked most people the idea of trying to come up with small talk always made him panicky, he had trouble holding little conversations like that. he stepped into the common ground of the camp and, just caught the end of the other boy's introduction. he looked at the three other people, and decided which place would be best to take a seat. he slowly walked towards his seat and sat down, placing his bags next to him and wringing his hands together nervously.
honey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney Girl » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:49 am

name
Kasey
team
Eastern Bluebirds
tagged
Everyone
Kasey skips into the area known as common grounds with a suitcase to her side and a tote bag resting on her shoulder. She stops when she spots a few kids around her age. She smiles with excitement that she is finally here.
Kasey signed herself up for this competive camp, because she thought she could use some competition to toughen her up. She wasn't sure about it then, because she didnt know what to expect, but now that shes sees what's in store, she is more than happy for it to get started.
Kasey fixes her bag on her shoulder and proceeds into the area with the rest of the kids to find a place to set down her heavy tote bag. She found a spot underneath a tree to leave her bag and suitcase, and then went on a quest to meet people.
Rest in Peace Cameron<3 1999-2019
JUST ONE OF THE ARTS I OWN
Disney Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me