(( ✦ )) 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝑦𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 -

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

(( ✦ )) post five -

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:30 am

BETTINA STARK
    location - castle. tagged - open.

the taxi ride was fairly short, much to bettina's liking. when she had stepped out
    of the cab, she could see the other royals standing in the courtyard, and after fli
    pping her hair over her shoulder with her pup close behind her, the young aussie
    princess walked into the courtyard, looking among the faces of the other royals,
    her hazel eyes calculating almost.

THOMAS HOLLAND
    location - palace. tagged - merula.

tom smiled. "sounds much more fun than little old england." he joked, though he
    was kind of half serious. "i'd love to visit - if you'd like to be my tour guide somed
    ay.
    " he ruffled up his hair before bending down to pet tessa when she had returne
    d to the pair. "oh, merula, this is my dog, tessa."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ✦ )) 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝑦𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 -

Postby SarkySquirrel » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:00 am

♚ s ᴇ ʙ ᴀ s ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ɴ - ᴊ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s - ᴏ ʀ ʟ ᴏ ᴠ s ᴄ ʜ ɪ ♚
⊹ .  ˚ ✫  ✦ ✵ · + ·   ✵ . * ✧ *  ✵ *  * ˚ ·  ˚ ✧ ˚  ⊹ * ✧ *  ˚  ✧ ˚  * ˚ · ✵
18 ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ of ʀoᴍᴀɴɪᴀ ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟoᴄᴀᴛɪoɴ;; ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; ғox

"absolutely." sebastian agreed, at least it would give him a reason to see fox later after their walk, sure they'd get along well. sebastian pet winter, scratching behind his ears in his favourite spot before picking up his extra suitcase. "shall we?" he gestured in the direction of the castle entrance. he hoped someone might be able to direct him to his room, because he had no idea.

ǫ ᴡ ᴇ ʀ ᴛ ʏ ᴜ ɪ ᴏ ᴘ ᴀ s ᴅ ғ ɢ ʜ ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴢ x ᴄ ᴠ ʙ ɴ ᴍ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
translations (according to Google translate)
[b]
🔥trying to collect every pet from 2023🔥
✨ultimate dreamie✨august 2012 pps lion cub✨
SarkySquirrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:15 am

P R I N C E . F O X . B E R K E L E Y . O F . N E W Z E A L A N D
♛1 8 . H O M O S E X U A L . F E E L I N G ;Happy . L O C A T I O N;The Castle . T A G G E D / M E N T I O N E D;Sebastian .♛

"Sounds like a plan."Fox smiled as he started to walk towards the castle.He was really happy that Sebastian took up his offer for a walk,that way they could get to know each other.
"Maybe we should talk to Thomas ,he'll know where we've got to go,as I have no bloody clue."Fox suggested shrugging slightly as he looked from The English prince to The Romanian Prince.
"And I also,I want to know when dinner is,I'm bloody starving."He admitted laughing slightly as he put his hands in his pockets casually.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 am

♕ anastazie libuše zima iv ♕
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( female - eighteen - pansexual - princess of czech republic - location;castle - tagged; kobra!!)

stazie jerked when a hand was placed on her shoulder, looking behind her to see one of her bodyguards standing there. she had been so caught up in her friend that she hadn't even noticed her car pull up, and after a quick goodbye she got in and sped off to the castle.

after what was probably half an hour, stazie got out of the car, gaze drawn to the castle architecture. she loved it, loved how each angle was deliberately placed to plan out a beautiful building. after a moment of letting herself daydream, she entered the castle, looking around to see if anyone else was there that she recognized when her eyes landed on someone she thought she knew. after a moment of chewing her lip in thought, his name finally occurred to her- 'kobra.' she'd always liked the name, her's was tradition but that didn't mean she sometimes longed for an interesting identity. with an upbeat smile, she walked over and tapped the prince on the shoulder, "hey there! it's been awhile, kobra!"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ ]

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 am

kobra j. black > prince of greece ; tags ; stazie

the prince of greece twisted his body around to reveal the voice which called his name.
a familar and respectful smile apperared upon the princess of the czech republic. "anastazie,"
the brunette recalled with a smooth tone. blinking slowly, he shifted his attention to the brunette
before him. dressed in a simple suit and a white tie, he appeared to stand out only a tad from
his royal counterparts. in a friendly manner, "all is well i hope?" he inquired with a quirked eyebrow.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ✦ 7 ))

Postby Miku01 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 pm

..♕ x marco damon terra
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx.xxx cismale .♕. 18 years .♕. crush; thomas .♕. tagged with; jules, violet .♕.
      indentationmarco smiled gingerly as jules got out, then followed after him. the swiss prince scrunched up his face, shaking his head. "wasn't planning to, but that now sounds like a good idea. I might do it now." he replied teasingly, looking up at the huge castle. castle in switzerland were small compared to this monstrous building. marco took his luggage from the back of the limousine, and slumped downwards only slightly. he was strong, even though he didn't look like it. marco rolled his shoulders slightly as he gripped onto the handles for his luggage. "this castle is humongous compared to ones back home. except our castle's are much greater in height..." he muttered, blinking multiple times. marco followed behind jules and violet as they started forwards towards the castle. finding love here would be practically impossible. marco was homosexual, not bisexual or straight like most of the royalty here would be. such a pity, especially since the goal was to find someone to love.

..♕ x violet stella kingsley
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx.xxx cisfemale .♕. 17 years .♕. crush; jules .♕. tagged with; marco, jules .♕.

indentationviolet stood, staring at the castle. It overwhelmed her, honestly. knowing how much of a loner she was, she would probably become sickly or faint during the party. it was obvious she looked quite anxious. taking her two bags, she almost dropped one of them for how heavy it was, but lifted herself upwards and grinned at jules and marco happily. "some castles in Italy are much bigger than this. my home however is not too much smaller. although this looks a lot neater, so we're fair." she giggled, starting forwards with her two incredibly heavy bags. she remembered how her mother and father read her the letter sent by thomas's mother. finding love frightened violet half to death, since she knew she wasn't quite ready for a relationship. pushing her eyebrows together, the Italian princess pushed the "mission" to the bacj of her mind, where she would hopefully forget it for most of the time she would be attending here.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:20 pm

♕ anastazie libuše zima iv ♕
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( female - eighteen - pansexual - princess of czech republic - location;castle - tagged; kobra!!)

stazie couldn't help but think the casual formal wasn't out of place per say, but more so for the young royals themselves. the time for formalities was later when they were expected to pick their 'soulmate' amongst themselves. but as she listened to his greeting, she figured it was just the way kobra was. or she was just jumping the gun on how friendly she could be. "hmm, mostly well. my snake may be lost in the airport somewhere. otherwise I'm fine." her smile formed into one more mirthful, "I can just imagine her terrorizing the staff. anything unusual happen to you?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:38 am

♚𝓘𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝓟𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑒
    _____🙟 I only speak the language of love around you🙝_____
    |:|18 years|:|Male|:|Prince of France|:|Crush: None|:|Location: castle|:|Tags: Marco, Fox (mentioned)|:|
    Jules rolled his eyes. Pfffttt, if Marco were to fall asleep in Jules' limo, Marco would have to face consequences. Like drawing a mustache on his face with permanent marker while he's sleeping or something else... Whatever it was, Jules would come up with many great ideas. He looked around for a second and then he looked at Marco. ''I wonder where Fox is. I haven't seen him in a while.''He said. He begun to grow excited to see and talk to other royals. Even though he won't be able to find love in one night, he'd be able to make friends, right? ''Also, i'm wondering where we get to put our luggage. I don't know what's going to come next, i haven't been into another castle except mine before.''He said confused. He wondered if he'll at least survive this. He was pretty new to this whole thing and Jules was too scared to make a mistake.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╒══════════════════════════╕

╘══════════════════════════╛
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ✦ )) two -

Postby `sappho » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:01 pm

[quote="Blackpearl44"][quote="Blackpearl44"]
    ( 𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈 ──── )
    ( age eighteen ) ( gender cisfemale ) ( role princess of indonesia ) ( crush none ) ( form ) ( tagged dayana )
        ade adjusted the bag on her shoulder and did her best to lug her bags towards the door where everyone else was going. she finally got the hang of her bags but by that time she wasn't looking when she was going and ran right into someone. "oh maafkan saya!" she said. "maksudku- im sorry!" she finally said, remembering the words in english. she looked to see who it was and then she saw it was her best friends, dayana. "oh, dayana, i didn't know you'd be here!" she said with an excited smile. "im sorry again, i should have been looking where i was going," she said looking at her feet. she sighed. "well i guess we'd better get inside," she said to dayana before walking towards the doors.

( 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍-𝐉𝐀𝐄 ──── )
    ( age eighteen ) ( gender cismale ) ( role prince of korea ) ( crush none ) ( form ) ( tagged open! )

hyun-jae laid back, bored, in his limo. he just wanted to get out of this stupid car and do something. he wasn't like him to be trapped inside for hours and the plane ride and limo ride back to back just felt like torture him. "gomun-ida," he whined to his driver, who was also his personal trainer. the driver rolled his eyes. "aicheoleom jingjing daeji mala," the driver snapped. he rolled his eyes. "wae ulineun dasi yeogie iss-eoyahabnikka?" he asked in a disinterested tone. "neo wae saeng-gaghani?" the driver asked in a tone that was like he was taking to a baby. "nae yeonghon-ui dongseong-aejaleul chajneun," hyun-jae recited from memory with a groan.

the rest of the ride was even more boring than the begin. hyun-jae pretty much jumped from the car when they made it to the castle. the driver threw him his bags, which he caught with his strong hands. "ciao!" he called to his driver with a wink as he got in the car. the driver rolled his eyes. "na-ege hyusig-eul juda," he grumbled.

( i don't speak korean or indoneisan, these are translation according to google translate )
        ( indonesian - oh maafkan saya - oh, im sorry
        maksudku - i mean

korean - gomun-ida - this is torture
        aicheoleom jingjing daeji mala - stop whining like a child
        wae ulineun dasi yeogie iss-eoyahabnikka? - why do we have to be here again?
        neo wae saeng-gaghani? - why do you think?
        nae yeonghon-ui dongseong-aejaleul chajneun - to find my soulmate
        na-ege hyusig-eul juda - give me a break )
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarkySquirrel » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 am

♚ s ᴇ ʙ ᴀ s ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ɴ - ᴊ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s - ᴏ ʀ ʟ ᴏ ᴠ s ᴄ ʜ ɪ ♚
⊹ .  ˚ ✫  ✦ ✵ · + ·   ✵ . * ✧ *  ✵ *  * ˚ ·  ˚ ✧ ˚  ⊹ * ✧ *  ˚  ✧ ˚  * ˚ · ✵
18 ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ of ʀoᴍᴀɴɪᴀ ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟoᴄᴀᴛɪoɴ;; ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; ғox, ᴍᴇʀᴜʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜoᴍᴀs

"we should definitely do that, good plan." sebastian chuckled, scanning his surroundings to find the english prince, the one person who would definitely be able to tell them the way. at fox's mention of food sebastian's stomach rumbled loudly, and seb winced, "i'd say my stomach agrees wholeheartedly with you there. though i do have some snacks in my bag from the flight so.." he trailed off as they approached the english prince and brazillian princess. he remembered his mother commenting on how pretty she was. she was right, merula was certainly beautiful, just not his type. he cleared his throat before he spoke, "excuse me, thomas, sorry to interrupt but you wouldn't happen to know the way to our rooms would you?"

ǫ ᴡ ᴇ ʀ ᴛ ʏ ᴜ ɪ ᴏ ᴘ ᴀ s ᴅ ғ ɢ ʜ ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴢ x ᴄ ᴠ ʙ ɴ ᴍ

translations (according to Google translate)
[b]
Last edited by SarkySquirrel on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
🔥trying to collect every pet from 2023🔥
✨ultimate dreamie✨august 2012 pps lion cub✨
SarkySquirrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me