❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Chet || Tags: Hannah and Meadow

"well it was nice to meet you Hannah" he turned to Meadow, "Yes I am" the two started walking out of the barn, he mounted up, "So we are going to get wet?And how long do you think this will last?" They started walking towards the woods, and Chet loved the breeze, and looked around with curiosity. "So I do have to ask how you know so many of these people?"
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Arianna LeBlanc::Tags:: Kyle
She looked over to Ghost, watching as he seemed to glare at her, but not in a completely angry way. She laughed a little as Kyle explained the quirky horse. "That's adorable. Bucky, my giant over here used to be sort of like that but he's grown out of it now. He just doesn't like people other than me riding him by themselves. She patted her stallion and kept looking to Ghost. He is beautiful, even if he doesn't the girl at the moment. She set it as her mission to get the horse to at least let her pet him before camp ends. "Is the other horse yours too?" She asked, looking to the other horse in the pasture.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 am

Meadow Smith|Tags: Chet

Meadow grinned and let Ace walk through the trail. He looked at the trees wanting to eat the leaves. "Yes a little wet most likely on this trail the horses have to swim through the river to get back. It will probably last about thirty minutes unless we take the long way back" she said politely. "There's a list of the newer people and descriptions of horses and them in the office so people can help them other than the trainers and then I know the other percentage since I've been riding here for forever and I get to know the newer people since some have been here for awhile" responded Meadow.

Kyle Smith|Tags: Arianna

"He seems friendly" said Kyle looking at the giant. "Well yes he's owned by our family but, mainly my sister Meadow rides him but, I do to" he grinned. He clucked a little and the gelding trotted over. He put his head over the gate close by Kyle wishing to be petted. "He's a lover's boy he'll let you pet him and ride him any time" he grinned. "His name's Cloudy" he added stroking his neck.

Ghost

The horse looked to where Cloudy had wondered off to. He trotted forwards a little and then stopped by the gate to Kyle's right side. He was ready to turn and gallop off if this other girl was to pet him. His ears were perked forward to listen and he nudged Cloudy a little. But, of course he wouldn't budge because he was being loved on. The stallion spun around and galloped off kicking out as he always did in the pasture.
Last edited by summerxstars on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Arianna LeBlanc:: Tags; Kyle, Ghost, Cloudy
Arianna put her hand out towards Cloudy, letting him sniff her before reaching out to pet the beautiful beast. As Ghost walked up, she was more slow about petting Cloudy, not wishing to disturb him. As he kicked away from the area, she turned to Bucky. "I'm going to go work with him a little bit,if you need me, I shouldn't be too hard to find." She mounted the tall stallion and waited for his reply before taking Bucky into a slow trot towards the jumping area. People are always surprised when they see a Percheron jumping, but she and Bucky work smoothly as a team. She warmed him up with the low obstacles and the gradually led up to the bigger ones. She didn't want to work him too hard, so she only rode about 15 minutes before slowing and heading back to the barn.

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Hannah-

"It's nice to meet you too Chet. Also, I'm sorry about freaking your horse out I honestly can't believe I did that. Well anyways; I'd better let you get going!" she said with a polite smile. She then waved goodbye and walked back to her horse Amber. After she had tacked her up she lead her horse out in front of her back and set off. She decided she'd go do some jumping since it was something she needed to work on with Amber. On their way over she saw two people talking over by the pasture. She noticed it was a very pretty girl and a guy she thought was honestly really cute. She smiled and waved over to them and then set off to go find the jumping arena.

Jackson-

Jackson jumped at the sight of the girl behind him. "Oh hi" he said as he ran his hand through his hair with his typical flirtatious manner "uh no not exactly... I just always wanted to try it so I figured now would be a good time to start I guess. I'm sorry I guess I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jackson but you can call me Jack for short if you'd like and my horse over here is Woody and what's your name?" he said as he fiddled with Woody's mane.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 am

Kyle Smith|Mentions: Arianna|Tags: Hannah

"Alright cool see you again sometime!" he said kindly. If he were to ride that horse he'd want to the worlds biggest mounting block. "Alright Ghost you ready for a ride?" he asked the stallion. He clucked a little and shooed off Cloudy. "I'm sure Meadow will get you Cloudy" he said when the gelding trotted off acting as if he wanted to join. Even though, the horse didn't understand him he still said this for some reason. Ghost trotted to the fence. Quickly Kyle attached his lead rope and hopped off the gate. He swung it open and the stallion followed. He led the stallion into cross ties and just had to hope no one would attempt to touch him. He began to grab his grooming bag and all the tack. Soon enough he was ready to start grooming and tacking up. "Alright boy maybe you'll be good today" said Kyle. He began to use the brushes to remove the dirt from his fur until he looked the snow white and brown color he should. He then walked outside to see a girl looking for something. "What you looking for?" called out Kyle kindly.

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Open

She looked to see Ghost out and Kyle. She sighed heavily to herself. She led out her pony and let the mare graze. She began to chew at it happily. "He was just in a trailer Kyle he'll probably be worked up even though he was in the pasture he wasn't in there so since I'm sort of concerned for your safety lunge him before you hop on please" she said quietly. Kyle wasn't exactly looking at her but, gave a nod. He seemed to be talking to someone. She hoped he'd heard her that or he was being annoying and ignoring her. "Oh Molly wanna go for a walk?" she asked. The mare put her head up like a dog would at the word walk. She let out a loud whinny. Cassidy giggled. She led the mare forwards with lead rope and the mare began to eagerly look around.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 am

Arianna LeBlanc: Tags; Open
Arianna hoped off Bucky as they entered the barn and tied him in the cross ties. She took off his saddle and placed it back on the hook in the tack room. She grabbed her grooming bag before heading back out to groom her Stallion. She slid the saddle blanket off and threw it into her bucket before grabbing her brushes and starting to work on grooming Bucky. After a few minutes of brushing she moved to his hooves, cleaning all the dirt and grime from them. After finishing, she led him to his designated stall and went to get oats and water for him.

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Open

"You wanna go on a bareback ride?" she asked the mare. The cuties ears perked up. She smiled. "Alright bareback jumping it is outside" she grinned. The mare whinnied. She led the mare into the cross ties and put her up. She quickly began to groom down the mare who snorted happily. Slowly, Cassidy applied boots. And then, she popped on the bridle. She then proceeded to lead out the little pony. She grabbed the reins and swung on. She bent her knees and realized that this looked lovely. She hugged the mare's neck before opening the gate and walking in. She then began to warm up a little. She saw the jumps. They were 2'3 and 2'9 jumps and a few 3fts. The mare'd have to try to make it over and she would stop if the pony began to refuse. She then clucked a little kept a lovely pace towards the 2'6 single. Great start. The mare began to speed up adjusting to clear it. She clucked a lot and the mare leaped up to the challenge and cleared elegantly. "Good girl" she said and began to overly praise. The mare gave a very quick lead change Cassidy giggled. The pony was now being a little speedy. She pulled back firmly to slow her a bit. She then kissed and clucked and pulled back. The mare lunged forwards and Cassidy dropped the reins and managed to perform no hands with no mistakes. "Good girl!!" she cheered out. She then picked up the reins and then clicked a lot. This was a tricky turn. She had to pray she wouldn't run to the left. She used lots of left leg and right rein and the mare took the leap. It was a smaller jump at 2'3 but it was tricky because it was an interesting turn to get to it. It was well at a diagonal. Cassidy kept on pressing for the 2'9 line. She had to pray for the best as she pulled at the reins firmly. The pony rocket launched over the high jump gracefully. The next was a 2'9 oxer. She kissed quite a bit and the pony flew over it. "Good girl!" she praised. She then slowed the pony down and let her walk to cool off before the next course.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me