❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby summerxstars » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:30 am

Southpoint Farms over the years has been given many compliments about the summer camp, lessons, the way they treats horses, the tips, and the experience the trainers have. But, many of the kids are starting to leave due to college, a try at new barns, and a way to move on to better things. Many due to this barn are now in the international levels of riding and are very great riders. But, now the barn lacks in riders and may have to possibly shut down. Many kids have been invited to come join this years "summer camp". Where usually kids 18-25 get to come and enjoy themselves. They get to ride when they please and also get lessons from the staff's trainers on occasion when requested.

My Rules (Can't Be Broken)

.Follow all of CS roleplay rules (and other rules of course)
.Keep ages if in summer camp 18+
.Hate the character not the person
.Post forms on the discussion thread
.You can have as many RIDERS as you want but, may only have the kids in SUMMER CAMP limit to 2
.Have so much fun!!!

Barn Rules (Can Be Broken For Drama)

.No boys in girls cabins (vice versa) after 11:00 PM
.Don't ride someone else's horse without permission (PM before you do that though to the person whose horse your rider or camper is gonna ride)
.Don't ride without a helmet
.Don't go out on trails without telling anyone
.Horses before yourselves
.Only riders 18+ may jump, go out into the fields without a trainer, and vault/trick ride without a trainer UNLESS you have permission from parents and the barn which would mean you have TONS of experience
.RIDERS help w/ camp as long as they are 16+
Last edited by summerxstars on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~Barn's Horses~

Postby summerxstars » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:32 am

Show Name: Kiss The Ground|Barn Name: Kissy|Breed: American Paint Horse|Height: 14.3 hands|Gender: Mare|Age: 10|Personality: As stubborn as they come. Very mule like and has a pretty nasty personality. To get her to walk sometimes is quite the task. She is a kicker and jumps like a bunny. Teaches everyone that horses sometimes can be quite the pains in your butt.|Type of Riding: Hunter and on occasion with the right rider Jumper.

Show Name: Breakaway|Barn Name: Molly|Age: 7|Breed: Thoroughbred|Height: 16.2 hand|Gender: Mare|Type of Riding: A professional at Eventing and can do any of the three at any time.|Personality: Not really mareish at all. Has zero mare like traits and is a great horse. She is very polite and listens well to leg. But, sometimes she can be slightly sensitive when spurs are used. Though this can be fixed when the right rider is riding her. She has a very sweet and loving personality and will be quite the cuddler whenever you wish to. She also has a playful side and can get quite proud of herself when she does well in jumping.

Show Name: Breezeway|Barn Name: Marcos|Breed: Warmblood|Height: 17 hands|Gender: Stallion|Age: 6|Type of Riding: Eventing and LOVES it. He adores jumping and has a great heart for dressage. Will do 3 day Eventing or even one whole day with all three.|Personality: He thinks he's a total hotshot. He has lots of spunk but, also has a good heart. For a stallion he isn't THAT crazy. Everyone thinks he's a gelding when they first meet him they just think he has some well, sass. He isn't TOO much stallion like. He's quite actually kind to mares and stuff. Whenever it is cold though you better be prepared for a nuts little horse. He's a total different horse with a total different mindset. It isn't like let's be a stallion. He's just well very excited and gets over pleased at how well he does and turns into the speed demon you'd never imagined.

Show Name: Theory of Evergreen|Barn Name: Trot|Breed: Haflinger|Height: 15 hands|Gender: Gelding|Age: 8|Type of Riding: The sweet horse can do, hunter, jumper, and cross country. Everyone thinks he is a project for dressage.|Personality: He has a heart of gold and is the safest and kindest horse you'll meet. He'll save his rider every time. He can have the most tense and nervous rider and fix them into great riders. He'll deal with all mistakes and doesn't ever have a fit over them. Most people love Trot for his great personality. Anyone and EVERYONE loves the precious horse.
Last edited by summerxstars on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~Riders,Campers, and Assigned Cabins~

Postby summerxstars » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:33 am

Riders

.Meadow Wiley Smith
.Madelyn Rose Night
.Chet Kennemer
.William Rane
.Hannah Kyle
.Jackson Kyle

Girls (Campers) (18-25 years old)

Raven Ridge

[1/10]
.Isabella Dawn Everwind

Deer Meadow

[0/10]

Equine Hooves

[1/10]
.Meadow Wiley Smith

Boys (Campers) (Ages 18-25)

Raven Ridge

[0/10]

Deer Meadow

[0/10]

Equine Hooves

[0/10]
Last edited by summerxstars on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~Accepting~

Postby summerxstars » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:14 am

x
Last edited by summerxstars on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~Accepting~

Postby summerxstars » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:07 am

bump
summerxstars