❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby OutFoxed » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Piper Hart
    Female
    Odyssey ⚓ Nautica :: Hunter/Jumper
    //Open
    Barn Aisle
    #LiveToRide #WhatDidYouRollIn?
    #IHopeThisIsDirt #PasturePartyAnimal
Piper strode out of the tack room with her dark purple grooming tote full of various tortures for her love, Oddy. The gelding was calmly unaware of his petite owner's intentions to tackle the mud splatters and volatile brambles and such-nots covering the beloved hide. He was happily munching on a pile of mixed greens: alfalfa leaves and Bermuda grass. When Piper had brought the once gorgeous copper bay up from the pastures after an overnight in the field, her face was set in a line of grim determination - unusual for the chipper brunette. First sight had caused her to let out a muffled scream of Oh My Gods (or some wording like that).
As Piper set her groom tote by the grooming bay, she headed back to the tack room for the next bucket for washing. Her stride was one of purpose. This little mishap of her goofball warmblood was not going to get her down. He was once white and gleaming, and he'll be that way again - if it's the last thing she does.

Odyssey pricked his ears and rumbled a pleasant hello to his owner as she opened his stall and slid on the leather halter with his show name plated on the cheek. He let out a blow of air over his owner's face before nuzzling his muzzle against her chest, sniffing down her side to check her pockets for treats she sometimes let him snack on. Piper poked his fleshy velvet nose out of the way before he could get into any more trouble than he already was in. "You goose! Come on. We're going to have a much needed spa day. Well you are - I'll need one by the end of this." She sighed as they clopped down the aisle way to the wash racks.

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Mischief :: Eventing
    //Open
    Barn
Dismounting from his black FZ1, Finn unbuckled his helmet and shook his fringe out of his eyes. He locked the bike's front fork then headed towards the main barn aisle with the intention to put his stuff down in the tack room. He had a backpack on that held very little actually - as he kept most of his items in his locked tack trunk; his cabin wasn't too far off either if he needed to run to his bunk for other items. Unslinging his pack and letting it thump on top of the wooden dark stained trunk, he unzipped the hardshell and pulled out the supplies he'd gotten from town - a couple of electrolyte drinks, a candy bar, and a couple containers of supplements for his horses that he'd run out of, he'd also found a new bit at the tack store that he wanted to try on his stallion.

Finn stood in front of his mare's pasture turnout with an apple in one hand and a well-oiled halter in the other. The temperamental mare had taken one look at her owner and decided she'd rather spend her morning grazing fresh green grass than charging through the cross country field jumping 'natural' obstacles. So it was partly his fault when the previous day he'd worked her in the lake jumping in and out over logs and even a duck. "How long are you going to keep this up?" the young man asked with a sigh. As if she could understand him, Firefly swished her tail and turned her haunches towards him while maintaining her grazing position. "Fine. I'm getting Mischief." He grumbled, launching the apple into the small field - it rolled a within a few feet of the cherry bay. Her reply was to spook and throw a buck before cantering around the field and ending up at the gate. "Ohh, so now you want to come with me." Finn deftly slipped the halter over her delicate muzzle and led her up the short path to the stables.

In the crossties, the mare acted impatient with quick stamps and attempts at nibbling on her rider's elbows. "Would you quit it. We're going. Behave. Please?"

[Finn is open to anyone and everyone! In the Crossties preparing to school on the cross country course - unless you have a better idea?
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby summerxstars » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:20 am

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Finn

Cassidy hopped off after she finished. "Good girl!" she praised. The pony wasn't sweating at all. In fact, she was quite happy. She slipped off the bridle and, she slipped on the halter. She stroked her gently. She saw someone next to her. He was dealing with a more mischievous horse next to her. She smiled politely and waved. She was still shy and nervous like always. She then, realized though she had to be nice since she was in fact next to him. Somehow, her voice managed to come out. Not, beautifully but, decently still a little hushed but, better than normal for her. "Hi, I'm Cassidy, pretty horse you got there" was the words that had managed to come out.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm

name .. ellie jones
    nickname .. ell, ellie
    gender .. female
    age .. eighteen
    -
    riding discipline .. dressage & hunters
    horse(s) .. breeze & lucy
    years of riding .. twelve
    experience level .. intermediate - advanced
    -
    crush .. n/a
    relationship status .. n/a
    significant other .. n/a
    -

show name .. chasing the breeze
    call name .. breeze
    gender .. mare
    age .. 11
    breed .. thoroughbred
    registered .. yes
    -
    riding discipline .. dressage
    rider(s) .. ellie
    years of training .. five or six
    experience level .. advanced
    -
    crush .. n/a
    significant other .. n/a
    -
    personality (optional) .. some days a dream to ride, other days? seems like an unbroken two year old

show name .. footloose
    call name .. lucy
    gender .. mare
    age .. six
    breed .. warmblood
    registered .. y/n
    -
    riding discipline .. hunters
    rider(s) .. ellie
    years of training .. five
    experience level .. high intermediate
    -
    crush .. n/a
    significant other .. n/a
    -

text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:37 pm

epoch wrote:

name .. ellie jones
    nickname .. ell, ellie
    gender .. female
    age .. eighteen
    -
    riding discipline .. dressage & hunters
    horse(s) .. breeze & lucy
    years of riding .. twelve
    experience level .. intermediate - advanced
    -
    crush .. n/a
    significant other .. n/a
    -

show name .. chasing the breeze
    call name .. breeze
    gender .. mare
    age .. 11
    breed .. thoroughbred
    registered .. yes
    -
    riding discipline .. dressage
    rider(s) .. ellie
    years of training .. five or six
    experience level .. advanced
    -
    crush .. n/a
    significant other .. n/a
    -
    personality (optional) .. some days a dream to ride, other days? seems like an unbroken two year old

show name .. footloose
    call name .. lucy
    gender .. mare
    age .. six
    breed .. warmblood
    registered .. y/n
    -
    riding discipline .. hunters
    rider(s) .. ellie
    years of training .. five
    experience level .. high intermediate
    -
    crush .. n/a
    significant other .. n/a
    -

She'll be accepted but, please post on the discussion thread :3
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:50 pm

// sorry didnt see that cx
      anyone open?
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby OutFoxed » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Cassidy
    Tacking up
Finn was working on currying and brushing away the accumulated dirt and loose hair when he noticed another rider come into the crosstie area; a young blonde with a plain bay pony. He was in a half meditation state, his mind relaxed and focused on the task at hand. He observed her greeting gesture and returned it with a quick smile as he switched to the mare's opposite side. Firefly was minding her manners,
at least for the moment, but let her rider know her impatience with flicks of her tail and stamping her front hooves occasionally.

Finn had just straightened up from picking the muck out of his warmblood's hooves when he heard the young woman next to him speak up. Turning to face her, he replied in a gentle manner, "Hey, I'm Finn. Be careful saying such things around Firefly - comments tend to go to her head." He grinned at the jest and gave his mare a quick pat as if to reassure her of his love.

"How was your ride?" Finn asked the young blonde as they both worked on their horses - she, untacking her pony mount, and he, tacking up his eventer. Snugging up the front gallop boots, Finn kept his ears open to the soft voice that had engaged the conversation.

Piper Hart
    Female
    Odyssey ⚓ Nautica :: Hunter/Jumper
    //Open
    Barn Aisle
    #LiveToRide #WhatDidYouRollIn?
    #IHopeThisIsDirt #PasturePartyAnimal
[Open!]

[I apologize for that crap. It can only get better? X_X
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:57 am

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Finn

Cassidy looked to the horse who seemed liked a ready to go type of horse. "It was nice she's a good girl we've been together for awhile" smiled Cassidy patting her gently who snorted eagerly knowing she'd been good. "I'll probably hop on one of my sisters horses in a little and give that horse a good work out" she said gently. Her pony eagerly turned to the other human and gave a whinny hoping she'd earn a pat from him. "Sorry she adores attention" she said looking to the bay pony.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:09 am

ellie sighed, placing the brown saddle on breezes back. even though the thoroughbred might have been a dressage horse, it was good to jump her once in a while, so the hot headed mare didnt grow bored, and play up. ellie finished tacking up, before passing finn and cassidy. she gave a small wave, before seeing the jump tack on firefly. "you going xc too?" she asked.
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Cassidy; Ellie
    Tacking up
"Good to hear. I'm hoping to get out on the cross country field - we need a good gallop." Finn said as he slipped the pelham bit into Firefly's mouth. He finished buckling the figure-8 bridle and turned to grab his helmet off the nearby shelf when Ellie walked her mare up. He greeted her with a smile but was intercepted by Cassidy's pony calling out. The older male gave the pony's neck a rub. "Awesome - the more the merrier. I'll warm up in the arena while you get your mount ready and then why don't we all go out to the course together." Finn said to both women.

Firefly started to strike her front left hoof on the rubber mat, letting her owner know that she was done with the waiting. Her ears flicked backwards at the presence of another mare - she wasn't thrilled about being crowded in and was about to let everyone know it. Seeing the disaster about to happen, Finn rubbed his hand along her neck and murmured in calming tones. He didn't want to be rude to the two ladies but really didn't want the fiery mare to get worked up; part of it was her excitement for their xc training session he knew.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:30 am

ellie nodded. "sounds like a plan" she said, putting the bridle on and grabbing her helmet. she pulled her hair into a pony tail before moving out of the way, out of the barn. tightening breeze's girth, she saw a green mounting block. smiling, she pulled her stirrups down, and mounted, the thoroughbred moving forward slightly, eager to get going. she sighed, giving the mare a half halt, and waiting for the others. if she brought breeze to the arena breeze would probably jump it, and that could end in disaster. she sighed, deciding shed just do a warmup at the course.
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me