✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Harley

Titus looked at the shorter woman bewilderedly, "It really isn't your problem. It is part of their job to make sure that all items are safe. My concern is valid, but if you feel that offended I can leave." He shook his head slightly, realizing just how different the two of them were. They must have looked quite the pair, standing in the doorway arguing. He dressed and ready for a business casual day, Harley still in her tiny pajamas. And yet her wild and slightly childish nature just confused Titus on the inside. He took a deep breath, looking into the hallway, realizing his words were, once again, a bit harsh, "I'm sorry. It's been a rough morning. It still doesn't give me a right to speak to you or the man in such a way. I suppose I'm just a man of habit."

He bit his tongue, stopping another harsher comment from occurring again. Today just really wasn't going according to plan. The first text he received that morning had informed him that his newest client had completely blown any hope he had had for a plea deal. The last thing he needed was the extra stress of move-in day.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ big city livin' || accepting

Postby Legend. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Amorette!

Tags-ryder & titus Crush- tbd
cheek, as she exited the room and headed to the bathroom where she closed
the door and stared into the mirror....what he was good looking and a girl
must always be prepared.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post seven || ryder stratton - post five

Postby hysteria. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:57 pm

- H A R L E Y -
тнe wιld one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; тιтυѕ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт

✖ Harley bristled at Titus's words. Not her problem? Despite being all of 5'3", the young woman would take on anyone, physically and verbally. "It's not me you're offending, is it?" She shot back, her hazel eyes flashing. It was this fiery temper that often got her into trouble, she just couldn't back down from anything. His next comment threw her off, most people she encountered like Titus didn't apologise immediately after snapping slightly. "Man of habit? What's that supposed to mean?" She demanded, still fuming slightly from his condescending tone previously. Despite her anger, she was still intrigued by this mysterious man she had clashed with in the ten minutes they'd known each other.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe, тнen мιcaн | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Ryder stifled a laugh as the newly-introduced Amorette stated she had to "powder her nose". Who even spoke like that nowadays? His laughter was cut short by the young woman's abrupt kiss planted on his cheek. It wasn't an American custom he was familiar with, certainly. His logical brain placed her foreign accent as French and assumed it was some weird thing they did in France. He shook his head slightly and realised he had left his other roommate outside the building, alone. Feeling guilty, he turned and hurried down the stairs where Micah was still standing. "Hey, uh, sorry about that. I'm Ryder," he introduced himself, sticking out his hand for the other man to shake
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:21 am

Titus just glanced at her, noticing she was still angry. He didn't fuel her still slightly angry words his voice ridiculously calm, "Yes, a man of habit. It is my job to argue and rebuke and point out the wrong people do. It tends to shift to my everyday conversations." He observed her anger, just watching her and waiting to see if her mood would shift. He was pretty patient when it came to other people getting angry. Not to mention he noticed very quickly when he was becoming upset. His own mood shifts threw a lot of people off. He pointed back towards the kitchen, still calmly speaking, "If you let the tea set too much longer it will get bitter."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post eight || ryder stratton - post five

Postby hysteria. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 am

- H A R L E Y -

✖ His cool tone did nothing to calm Harley. She rolled her eyes, her mouth set in a thin line. His comment about the tea gave her an out. "Oh okay sure, let me get that," she said sarcastically, whirling around and stalking into the kitchen. She knew she was being petty but she couldn't help it, something about this guy infuriated her. But it wasn't just that. Harley had never felt so drawn to someone before, despite his arrogance and coldness, Harley felt there was some kind of recklessness lurking beneath the cool exterior. Then again, maybe she was hoping he would like her more than he actually did. Sighing, she finished up making the tea and brought it back out into the hall. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not usually this crazy... Okay, that was a lie, I am, but you'll get used to it," she said with a laugh.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe, тнen мιcaн | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Ryder stifled a laugh as the newly-introduced Amorette stated she had to "powder her nose". Who even spoke like that nowadays? His laughter was cut short by the young woman's abrupt kiss planted on his cheek. It wasn't an American custom he was familiar with, certainly. His logical brain placed her foreign accent as French and assumed it was some weird thing they did in France. He shook his head slightly and realised he had left his other roommate outside the building, alone. Feeling guilty, he turned and hurried down the stairs where Micah was still standing. "Hey, uh, sorry about that. I'm Ryder," he introduced himself, sticking out his hand for the other man to shake
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Luckily, his cool temper also came with quite a bit of patience. Titus ignored the sarcasm in her voice, speaking normally once more, "That would be lovely." He watched for another moment as the movers brought in the last box, setting it down gingerly on the kitchen table. He smiled with satisfaction as the movers left, no more incidents had occurred. Harley could say what she wanted but his words seemed to have an effect. He dug into his pocket, handing the movers $50 as a tip for their services. If they could put up with his attitude without a word, it deserved a good tip.

Titus stashed his wallet back into his pocket as Harley came back with the mug of tea. The bottom was slightly chipped, as though some one had set it down roughly one too many times, that or they washed the mugs in the dishwasher. He looked over at her as she spoke, "If you think you're crazy, you must not get out much. That or my definition of crazy is different than yours." His voice was threaded with the Southern accent once more, making him want to hit his head on the doorframe. He wasn't used to someone so lighthearted like Harley was, "So, uh, I've got a bit of setting up to do, would you care to help? I promise you won't stumble across a box of underwear, unless of course it is Ryder's. That I have no control over."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post nine || ryder stratton - post five

Postby hysteria. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:00 pm

- H A R L E Y -

✖ Harley feigned offence, "Hey, I get out plenty," she replied, a smirk dancing on her lips. His accent had once again reverted to a smooth Southern timbre, much nicer to listen to than whatever had happened earlier. This young man confused Harley, one second she could kill him with a look, and the next they were laughing and joking together as though nothing was wrong. At his request, she grinned, "Yeah of course, let me just change and I'll be right over," the young woman answered, before turning and heading for her room. A couple of minutes later, she emerged, her light brown hair tossed into a messy bun, and her favourite band t-shirt paired with camouflage leggings. She had even brought out her prized Adidas NMDs, her favourite shoes in the world. Harley approached Titus, "So, what do you need help with?"

- R Y D E R -

hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chateau » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:44 pm

// lol ignore this
Last edited by chateau on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chateau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:48 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
    SERAFINA ✽ EMBROSE

xxxxxxxxxxxthe young blonde stood fourth in line, tapping her five inch heeled boot onto the oak wooden floor to order her morning fix. usually, serafina would be first to arrive to the small coffee shop but the city was is awfully busy at six o' clock in the morning and the roads had terrible traffic, but what did the girl really expect? this was serafina's first time in the city and she was unfamiliar to her surroundings. before the city, sera lived in an open range in the country with her grandparents so she was used to waking up to the roosters cackling and the cows mooing, but it was a childhood dream to live in the city and peruse a music career, and so she did just that. serafina yawned, rubbing her exhausted dark blue eyes into the palm of her hand. it was pretty obvious she didn't get enough sleep last night and it was due from the loud noises from the city life going on outside sera's window. finally, it was sera's turn and she never felt more anxious to order a cup of coffee before. she hesitated before stuttering her order, an awkward smile grew upon her lips as the barista handed her the warm drink. quickly, serafina headed out the glass doors, she breathed a sigh of relief and became less tense, sera then began to walk to her apartment building.

sorry, my post was super delayed, i'm unfortunately really busy this summer ://
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Titus took a few sips of tea as she was changing, not bothered in the slightest by the scalding temperature of the water. Unfortunately, Harley hadn't quite gotten to it quite in time, and it was quite bitter. Despite this, he still managed to drink half the cup before dumping the rest into the sink and rinsing out the glass, setting it into the sink. By the time he had turned around, Harley was out of her room dressed and ready for the day. Titus managed a small smile, though inside her outfit confused him slightly. Nevertheless, the look worked for the young woman and he mentally shrugged it off.

He pushed back a few strands of his own hair and tucked them behind his ear before answering, "Well, I planned to get all the boxes unpacked today. Perhaps arrange at least the living room furniture properly as well. It should be simple enough, all of them are labelled with what room and what is inside." His voice had a hint of excitement within, moving in would be an experience.

Titus walked out the door gesturing for her to follow. They entered the apartment across, noticing the boxes stacked together nicely. The furniture was pushed together closely, ready to be moved to a proper spot, but they may wish to wait until Ryder arrived to help. That is, if he planned to help. Either way. Titus picked up a box labelled kitchen silverware and walked over to the kitchen. He set the box down onto the table, kicking up a small cloud of dust. The tall man paused for a brief moment before he was overwhelmed by a sneeze, "Alright. Cleaning supplies first. The box is labelled somewhere. I think I bought a box of Swiffers before I got here."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me