✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✧ big city livin' || accepting

Postby Legend. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:55 am

Amorette!

Tags-ryder & titus Crush- tbd
she stated pressing the button to unlock the trunk.
making her way over to porsche she opened the trunk and grabbed a couple tan colored grocery bags.
Last edited by Legend. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 am

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Amorette, Harley, and Ryder

Titus couldn't help but watch Harley's hand as she ran it through her hair. He mentally shook himself out of the trance, inclining his head politely at her introduction, "Yes, we are moving in here. I take you also love in the complex, likely somewhere nearby our apartment because you don't seem surprised by the fact that there are strangers outside."

He straightened up slightly, his stature becoming slightly larger, "I'm going to help with the groceries because I'm guessing that is as close to any apology as any of us will ever hear from her." His eyes seemed unamused as they flickered towards Harley's roommate. Their personalities didn't exactly clash well, but Titus had impeccable Southern manners. He followed Ammie to her car, grabbing a few more out of the trunk and beginning to follow the other female quietly, his eyes analyzing the building as they walked in.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

part one

Postby chateau » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:02 am

the flirty one // outfit // tagged; _____

It was a very gloomy morning for Micah. He sat in his car, emotionless and blank-minded. He was utterly sick of thinking, his thoughts were like a rollercoaster. He had left his family entirely. No, had his family left him? Micah sat, dazed, taking slight sips of his bitter, unsweetened coffee as he people-watched at every given red light.

He pulled up to the complex, viewing the cars in the lot that had previously entered. A small bit of Micah was excited. He hasn't had many friends throughout school. Well, real friends. This could have been the start of a new experience! Micah took a small box out of his car first and made his way towards the building. His steps were like loud elephants stomping to him, as the overwhelming thought of change dawned down on him. As he stepped in, he noticed a group of people about his own age. Micah automatically pretended to fix his hair, keeping his head low. He wanted to say something so badly, but no words would form. But he kept walking towards the group.
chateau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post four || ryder stratton - post three

Postby hysteria. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:11 am

- H A R L E Y -
тнe wιld one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe, ryder, тιтυѕ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт

✖ Harley smiled, and grabbed some of the grocery bags that Titus hadn't picked up and started making her way up the stairs into their building. She was very aware of Titus ascending behind her, and that her pyjama shorts didn't cover much of her legs. "Hey, you and Ryder should come up for coffee while the guys are moving your stuff in," Harley proposed, unabashedly inviting Titus, and Ryder she supposed, up to their apartment. Harley knew she shouldn't be getting involved with someone so soon after her last breakup, and it had been a bad one, but she just couldn't help herself. She loved meeting new people and being such a trusting person, she found it hard to be alone for long.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe, нarley, тιтυѕ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Despite having been introduced to Harley, Ryder still didn't know what the other girl's name was, other than the nickname her roommate had given her. As Titus and Harley began walking up the stairs, Ryder turned to the girl. "So Ammie," he began somewhat mockingly, his dark brown eyes studying her, "How long have you lived in New York City?" He asked, surprisingly curious to get to know her. Just the way she held herself with such assurance and confidence drew Ryder to her. Harley had left a few bags in the trunk, so he grabbed them out and turned to wait for 'Ammie' to walk with him into their building.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Amorette, Harley, and Ryder

Titus looked up before going into the building, seeing another 20 something male walking up towards their group. His hands were full of groceries, but he called out to the other male, "If you're looking for your new roommates you can just follow me right up. Both of us are helping a young lady with her groceries." He gestured to the man, following Harley up the steps. He glanced upwards just once before immediately looking back down at the ground. His face remained downturned until they reached a level platform because he was against even slightly taking an inappropriate glance when a woman had no say.

The two of them reached the correct floor, and Titus answered Harley after an brief period of silence, "I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I would be glad to accompany you at least to your apartment." He nodded forwards likely towards the direction of their apartment, "I hope that this Ammie has done your grocery shopping for the week and not just her own. This seems like a large amount of food for a singular person.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

part two

Postby chateau » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:27 am

the flirty one // outfit // tagged; Titus, Amorette, Harley, Ryder

It was an odd welcoming for Micah but it was still existent. He eventually gave a nod with a slight smile, but the other man had already looked away. Micah continued to follow the two. He viewed the woman walking with the man just before they were out of sight. She had a beautiful form, Micah wanted to meet her. He stopped and turned to view a girl with long, gorgeous light brunette hair. Micah messed with his hair just one more time before waiting for the approach of the and young man who seemed to be struggling with handfuls of items, but Micah didn't have the effort (or feeling of wanting to) to help out.
chateau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post five || ryder stratton - post three

Postby hysteria. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:56 pm

- H A R L E Y -
тнe wιld one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; тιтυѕ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт

✖ Harley reached the still open door of their apartment. Despite living in such a huge city, she had never been afraid of break-ins and would probably never learn. Plus, Sera was still asleep, surely she would have heard an intruder? Harley walked into the small apartment, her bare feet scuffing on the Ironbark timber flooring. There were marks and stains all over the kitchen floor that had come with the place; Harley and her roommates weren't exactly the richest young ladies in New York City. She stacked the grocery bags on the table and turned to look at Titus. "How about a cup of tea then," she offered, pouring herself another cup of coffee. At his next comment, she laughed. "That little thing eats a lot but not this much. Yeah, she shops for all three of us," Harley explained, turning to open the fridge, hunting for breakfast. "Do you want something to eat?" She enjoyed talking to Titus and wasn't really sure why. He hadn't really done anything particularly intriguing, which usually drew Harley in, and she was curious to know him better. It helped that he was easy on the eyes as well.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Despite having been introduced to Harley, Ryder still didn't know what the other girl's name was, other than the nickname her roommate had given her. As Titus and Harley began walking up the stairs, Ryder turned to the girl. "So Ammie," he began somewhat mockingly, his dark brown eyes studying her, "How long have you lived in New York City?" He asked, surprisingly curious to get to know her. Just the way she held herself with such assurance and confidence drew Ryder to her. Harley had left a few bags in the trunk, so he grabbed them out and turned to wait for 'Ammie' to walk with him into their building.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ big city livin' || accepting

Postby Legend. » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:51 am

[quote="Storm!!"]
Amorette!

Tags-ryder & titus Crush- tbd
placing the bags down on the counter and started to unpack.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 am

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Harley

Titus couldn't help but look around the apartment as they walked in. He also noticed that she hadn't locked the door, which was odd because they were in a big city. The place itself wasn't large, but it was a decent size. The kitchen had some interesting scuff marks and scratches, it was then that he realized his own apartment would have to go through a deep clean if it looked like this. He leaned against the counter, not touching the surface with his hands as he realized that there was some slightly sticky substance on top, like a dash of peanut butter that hadn't quite reached the food it was intended for. Titus cleared his throat looking up from the counter, "Tea would be lovely."

He wasn't quite sure why he was accepting this from a total stranger, but nevertheless. Harley had turned into the fridge, likely looking for something to eat. Her second question caught him slightly off guard and he politely declined, "No thank you, I ate on my way to the apartment." It was true, he had eaten before this, an organic green smoothie and blueberry oatmeal, also organic. He wasn't a fan of pesticides in the slightest. The thunk reached the apartment, it sounded like one of the movers had dropped a box. By the sound alone Titus knew that nothing had broken, it sounded more like they had dropped a box of books. He walked over to the door, peering outside, watching the movers for a few moments, "Please be more careful. There are some breakable items in those boxes." His voice was a little harsh, it was the same voice he used most often in court.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harley jones - post six || ryder stratton - post four

Postby hysteria. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 pm

- H A R L E Y -
тнe wιld one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; тιтυѕ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт

✖ Harley couldn't help but chuckle. She was a coffee addict and found it impossible to believe that someone could prefer something as weak as tea to her favourite beverage. At his second rebuff of the morning, Harley finally worked out that he was the kind of guy who probably woke up at 6am to go for a jog and had 'meal-prep Sundays'. She was just the polar opposite. She took life as it came, sure maybe she woke up early to rock-climb, but even from their brief meeting she could tell they were very different people. Suddenly Titus turned and strode out of the apartment. Bewildered, Harley followed him. His loud harsh voice took her aback. It wasn't the same smooth Southern tones she had been admiring a few moments earlier. This voice had a nasty, rough edge. Trying to spare the poor mover, Harley stepped in. "Hey, it was an accident, it doesn't sound like anything broke," she reassured Titus, giving him a reproachful look.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Ryder smirked at her vague answer, she really had a knack for avoiding questions. He still didn't know how long she'd been in the city or what her real name was. He lifted a hand at their newly arrived roommate and figured he should probably introduce himself, but he was far more intrigued by the pretty brunette that was quickly disappearing into the building. Hurrying to follow her up the stairs, Ryder's heavy strides contrasted with the girl's soft-footed tread as they wound their way up the stairs. "I'm guessing Ammie isn't your real name, and you don't strike me as a nickname type," he commented, hoping to finally draw her name out of her. Ryder loved talking to other people, so long as they didn't ask any questions about him. This closed-off young woman was the perfect conversationalist for him.
Last edited by hysteria. on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me