It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Currently Need RPers for;;

Spot
No votes
Romeo
No votes
Versai
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accecpting

Postby northy. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:01 am

Rhys Herring // Male // 19 years // Horse ; #58 Mary // Tags ; briefly sees people in porch could interact
Rhys worked with Mary for a while longer, realising her problem area where her back legs and whipping site. He had made some progress, slowly moving across and used lots of positive reinforcement and release from his pressure. He was very proud and made himself aware that this was only their first meeting. He didn't want it to start off badly like it did for that other girl. He turned round to head back the the house and saw the dog exactly where he'd left him. He smiled, ruffling its short hair before asking them to follow him out the gate towards to house. He walked past the porch, rolling him eyes slightly as he saw that girl again.
UGH! he thought to himself. The dog was close behind as he went to get his bags to take to his cabin which was behind the barn.

#58 Mary // Mare // 4 years // Rider ; Rhys Herring // Tags ; Possibly the stallions
She kept getting release from the uncomfortable pressure which made her calm down, she was left with a few flakes of hay before being let out into the communal gelding and mare pasture, still able to see the stallions quite closepracing like an Arabian, flaring her nostrils and keeping her tail high before realising it was too much effort so she began munch on some hay and grass.

[is it okay if i make this dog a form soon? :) ]
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:45 am

{{Aboslutely c: }}

[[Working on getting secondary horses done tonight;; Thus too lazy to make an open post, lols. Anyone can bug my characters~}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
ℳain ℋorse: Tag #6 - "Halo"
𝒮econdary ℋorse:
𝒯aℊs: OPEN

~~~Tyler Standing around alone, cause he's lazy.

~ Rin ;; 3 Years Old ;; Husky X German Shepherd ;; Female ;; Tyler ~
The pup sat at his feet until told she could go. She walked off to go look around, avoiding the drama at all costs for the moment. Though she watched Rhys speed off down into the woods and perked her ears alittle. She didn't dare follow him, but she walked down to the start of the trail and sniffed around, just doing dog stuff. Once she had thoroughly sniffed all around she lifted her head, walking towards some buildings and barking softly, looking around to get a good idea of what dogs and people were around.

ℱull Name: Xyla Sontaire
Aℊℯ: 18
ℊℯηȡℯr: Female
ℳain ℋorse: Tag #66 - "Jayy"
𝒮econdary ℋorse:
𝒯aℊs: *Chaos*

~~~Xyla ran to the beginning of the trail, biting her lip as she couldn't see where her dog had gone. She looked around frantically. She was tore on whether to run into the woods and risk getting lost, or stay here and hope her pup could find it's way home. She made a whimper type sound, fearful of either option.

~ Farrah ;; 4 Years Old ;; Husky X Australian Shepherd ;; Female ;; Xyla ~
Her mind was frayed, and when she heard the gate open she bolted out, running full speed in a random direction, just not used to drama and anything around horses. Even as her owner called for her to return she ran full speed away. She hopped through a bush and into the trees, not on a path but making her own as she just went.

.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #66 - "Jayy" :: 8 year old Draft Paint Stallion:: Xyla :.
Ignoring Everyone, like a butthead.

xXLuciferXx wrote:
.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #6- "Halo" :: 9 year old Paint Mare :: Tyler Viente :.
The almost completely blind mare stood in the center of the field, moving anxiously side to side. She had no idea where she was, and couldn't ever know because she was a blind horse in a big open area with no friend to guide her. She was on the skinnier side, and would remain as she struggled to find her way to food and hay. As she did every day she put her head in the air and let out the loudest whinny she could manage, trying to find another equine to bond to and help her around. She stayed in solid fear and pain, never relaxing. She just kept making loud noises to try to find herself a friend to guide her.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm

(I'm sorry for being inactive, life is just frustrating me so much lately that I can't come up with something decent. I'll try to get my head into things!)
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:49 pm

{{It's all good~ c: }}
.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #38 - "Ronnie" :: 10 year old Unknown Breed Stallion:: Keith :.
Since arriving to the facility, the stud was nothing more than a raging storm. He tore fence posts down with ease, and wrecked the fences constantly, leading the maintenance crew to have to redo his field in metal fence panels, so tall so he couldn't beat the top down with his hooves. Though, It didn't stop him from trying. He trotted down the field, a mouthful of hay hanging down as he stood by where Zoella was keep in the next field over. He put his head through and offered hay to her before letting it drop in her field. He stood silent only a minute before the bomb he was blew up. He began squealing and kicking all around the fence, hitting it repeatedly to no effect other than bits bending here and there. HE threw his head around, snapping his teeth and generally just stressing over the fact he didn;t know where the rest of his herd was, and he wasn't in with them. He'd always been kind among them, but defensivly he became nothing but a brute, fighting all humans off in hopes to escape and get back to what he once had.
WIP WIP WIP

-I am 24, and Engaged-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm

OOC wrote:Would I be able to claim Versai as Charlotte's Secondary horse? I'd be happy to RP her if nobody steps forward to play her.

♡Charlotte Nelson♡
═══════════════════════════════
[18 Years Old] [Female] [Heterosexual] [Location: Porch]
[Horse:
Devil] [Crush: Open {PM Me}] [Tags: Devil, Grace, Lilly]
She looked between the two girls, "That's really cool, both of you! My family owns two establishments, one in Wyoming and another in Australia. I compete in eventing, but I've also done Show Jumping, Dressage and Cross-country seperatly. I've also done some barrel racing at the Wyoming Ranch, as well as herding some of the cattle with the help of my cousin." She told them, hoping that she didn't seem like she was showing off. She thought about the name of that show jumper, "Smoke in The Wind, I actually think I've done a jump off against him and his rider! I'd love to see him in the dressage scene." She said, faintly recalling the memories of that jump off. She was riding her Thoroughbred mare, Dusk 'Till Dawn, and honestly it was an amazing jump off for both competitors. Definitely a competition that will be stored in her memories for a long time.

✿No Current Showname✿
[9 Years Old] [Arabian Mare] [Barnname: Makya] [Location: Stall]
[Rider/Trainer:
Gabriel] [Tags:Open]
The mare stood impatiently in her stall, head up and snorting at all who came near her stall. (I am brain dead)
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Grace laughed softly "Smoke is great as a jumper but he's a touch clumsy during a few moves but he's getting there." she said then as the laughter died in her chest she went on "Before my aunt died my twin brother and I helped her with what we called the 'broken horses' we worked with troubled horses that had been abused or roughed up. When my aunt died Talon and I were put in foster care and got split up but we got different types of homes Talon's foster family adopted him and I got bounced from one home to another each one worse than the last. My last one was bad enough I ran away and ended up working for Ritchie. I was at work when I heard about Talon's death. His mom came to the stables to see me and sat with me while I cried. His mom and dad had me spend a few weeks with them before our birthday. They were willing to give me everything that they gave Talon." She fell silent again and absently ran a hand over Styx's head. "Wait didn't you ride a mare named Dusk 'Till Dawn? I saw her compete she's amazing. I always said if I could do it I would buy a foal of hers."
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:54 pm

((To All; A lot is happening in my life, nothing good. So I'm taking a few days off to try to get myself together. PM me if you wanna be a "mod" in my absence. Doesn't really matter though I think everyone will follow the rules))
WIP WIP WIP

-I am 24, and Engaged-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Luana Kennemer ||Tags: Open

Luana found where she would be staying for a while, and liked it. She unloaded her luggage from the truck into her room, she hesitated to unpack, she dreading any form of packing or unpacking. Slowly she plopped down onto the floor, sighed, and opened her suitcase to begin the first round. One thing Luana did like, however, was that she packed suitcases by category. In her first suitcase, she had packed all of her jeans, and t-shirts. (skip ahead from the boring packing) After she was settled in her room, Luana headed back outside and decided to walk back to the barn, it would give Azure more time to relax, rather than her driving. Luana always loved walks in nature and took the quite often. She looked around taking in all the scenery she could while keeping a steady pace. She watched a butterfly cross her path and a snake slither along the ground. Luana finally reached the barn, watching all the others work with their horses or chatting with new friends. She sighed and continue on to get the halter she had for Azure to try and lead him into a stall so she can work on him getting used to other humans.

Slowly Luana made her way to Azure's paddock, dragging her feet in a way that she always does. Luana most nearly always looked at the ground when she walked, because she was a very clumsy girl. Luana stepped up onto the first rail of the gate to Azure's paddock restng on the top rail gazing at him. Azure, while still munching the grass he had in his mouth, had his ears perked up at Luana, giving hr his full attention. He started walking over to her curiously, wondering if she had anymore tasty treats. Luana had closed her eyes, and found to feel the heavy breathing of Azure trying to take in her smell, and then the soft but slimy drool foaming from his mouth. Luana opened her eyes to see that the drool was green colored. 'Clover poisoning' she thought to herself. Most horses who had been in fields had gotten it before. Nothing to worry about,but there was so much droll to deal with. Luana haltered Azure successfully and started walking him towards the barn, keeping a firm strong hand on the line near his head in case he spooked. Luana got Azure settled in his stall with some water, ad then went off to find some grooming supplies for the first test.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:31 pm

{{ Finally Finished the Secondary horses, Woooooo. Took me long enough .~.
If the horses name is ____ It's cause I couldn't think of a name :'D
If there's no paddock letter, it's cause I forgot to put one and please tell me so I can fix.
Lastly, Versai and Romeo can be claimed by one person, just cause obviously. Otherwise just limit of 1.
Please do not RP them til everyone picks if they want one. It is NOT required c: But horses not picked can be RPed by other people, just not have a person. I'm doing this cause some horses interact in the field. (Like Dino not letting people take the others.) Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm tired and still not 100%}}
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Can Lilly have lucifer?))

Lilly smiled and stood. "Well it was nice to meet y'all and I'm glad you're alright but I'm going to meet my horse." She smiled before walking towards the barn Lakota on her heels. She saw what stall number it was but didn't read the rest of the packet wanting to go in unbiased. Walking up to the stall her heart broke seeing the malnourished nervous gelding. "You poor poor boy..." She said softly holding out a hand for him to sniff. Every movement she made was carefully calculated and slow as to not startle him.

If anyone wants me to play their horse I can. Sorry I was inactive a few days I actually rescue and rehab horses IRL and I just bought a second horse.))
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me