It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Currently Need RPers for;;

Spot
No votes
Romeo
No votes
Versai
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:21 am

Grace nodded "another six months and she will be great. I didn't think the ribs were broken, I've had that happen a few times." she said as she breathed through the pain. "These were the second set of stitches in the same place. The first set ripped out in a nasty tumble down a flight of stairs. This scar on my arm is from a barbed wire fence. My foster dad....." she fell silent wondering for a moment if their other foster kids were getting the same treatment. "if you don't mind my asking what made you choose the path you have? I want to be a writer or an artist. I admire you working with people like me." She added as she reached up with her left hand and ran it through her waist length raven hair.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accecpting

Postby dea invidia. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 am

OOC wrote:I can play Makya if you wish!

♡Charlotte Nelson♡
═══════════════════════════════
[18 Years Old] [Female] [Heterosexual] [Location: Porch]
[Horse:
Devil] [Crush: Open {PM Me}] [Tags: Tyler]
She found it sweet that he showed a bit of concern for the injury, but she shook her head. "No, no it's fine. I can deal with myself later." She told him, rolling down her sleeve to put it out of sight. Hearing about his horse was interesting, "Ah, a blind one. I'd say just be real gentle and slow with her, no sudden sounds basically." She said, unsure if that was helpful or not. She had only worked with a blind horse once, but then again the horse was only blind on one side. "Anyway, I hope you find something good out about your horse. I better check on mine again, make sure he is out of trouble." She said with a wave, dropping off her stuff and only taking the information packet. She started walking back up the hill to where her stud was, hearing a squeal as she started.

♔No Current Showname♔
[5 Years Old] [Thoroughbred Stallion] [Barnname: Devil] [Location: Private Pasture]
[Rider/Trainer:
Charlotte] [Tags: Mary, Jayy]
When the other stallion came cantering towards him he prepared himself, he was grumpy now and he was letting the whole world know. He snorted in the stallions face and squealed as he reared up. When his feet connected back to the ground he reached forward in an attempt to bite the other stallion, then he turned and aimed a kick at the stud, a warning shot. This was all over a mare, that wasn't even showing any interest over either of them, but also over the smart decision of the staff to put the two of them next to each other.

✧Dark Fantasy✧
[8 Years Old] [Fresian Gelding] [Barnname: Shadow] [Location: Stall]
[Rider/Trainer:
Emmaline] [Tags: Emmaline]
When the girl came into his stall he walked himself into the corner of the stall, just waiting for her to leave. He then walked to the food happily munching away on the like the greedy guts that he was. He was hungry, even though he had only eaten an hour or two before, so he ate it up quickly.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:53 am

{{Lazy Post is super lazy.}}
[[Sure! You can Play Makya. I'm picking up Badger and Kyo for myself to play c: ]]

Tyler smiled and nodded when he focused on his new equine companion. "Yeahhh. I've worked with blind ones before, so I'm not worried. I just thought I was gonna get a fighter, and so I wasn't quite prepared." He explained. He waved and said a hearty 'Good Luck' when she went back to her stud.He sighed softly once she was gone, alone once again he turned to look for his pup, who went off on her own way, leaving him completely without a soul to talk to.

Jayy stood just out of kicking range, though nothing could be done given his fence was basically doubled. On the inside was a normal wood fence, but the outside was re-enforced with chainlink fence. He would escape otherwise and had to be kept well. He knew the other stud couldn't reach him so he snorted a cocky reply. He was closer to the mare, given his field was only about 2 away from her, while the other stud was on the other side of Jayy. (( Mary -- Empty small Field -- Jayy -- Devil )) He lifted his tail and held it up alittle as he trotted a quick circle, kicking up dust and dirt in Devil's direction, happy to taunt for the moment. Though when he saw a human approaching he gave a loud squeal and stomped the ground, warnign her to keep away.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 am

Rhys Herring // Male // 19 years // Horse ; #58 Mary // Tags ; none
As he rode down the track it began to even out slightly but was still dangerously steep and he was going at a pretty quick pace still until he saw a dog in the middle of the path. He clamped down on the brakes, flipping over the handle bars and landing with a thud, due to the slope of the trail he began to roll and twisted his ankle quickly, spraining it to the point of having to shout to expel some of the pain. He caught himself and moved up the slope only to be gabbed by the dog that he stopped for, a malinois, one of his favourite breeds. The dog attemopted to drag up the bank but Rhys had injured himself so often that this was nothing. He pet the dog "Wheres your owner ay? Hello! Hello! Anyone lost a dog?" He sat there in quite a bit of disbelief, bonding with the dog, waiting for a reply but to no avail. There was no reply, the dog had no collar, and he looked like he hadn't been fed or brushed in a while. He wasn't too far down the trail so decided to bring him back. He had just so happened to drape Mary's lead rope over his shoulders so made a loop that would ft like a harness. The dog walked up the trail, pulling Rhys up, the boys walking was slow and painful and he was also using his bike as a crutch. He thought of what to do, call the vet out to check for a microchip, take him to the vets. He soon decided, after taking to the dog quite a bit, that he'd keep him close for tonight and take him to the vet tomorrow. He emerged from the top and walked his back back to where he had kept it, alongside the cabins. He was surprised by how well behaved the dog was and decided to take of the 'harness' to let the dog walk to heel as he walked over to Mary's paddock, he could see that the dog didn't bother her too much since he was quite calm. He felt glad to have a dog by his side again, it had only been a day or two and he already missed it like mad, he was used to having his great dane mix, wolf hound mix, border collie, german shepherd mix,
and last but certainly not least, his dalmatian x basset hound. Those were just the rescue dogs that he hadn't had to re-home. He missed them like mad, but his parents and siblings knew they were all family. He asked for sit and stay and was astonished that he did it with no hassle. We watched Mary, and the two stallions fighting over her before going over and stroking her again, trying his best to stroke as many areas as he would to make sure she was alight with this.

#58 Mary // Mare // 4 years // Rider ; Rhys Herring // Tags ; Ya boi Rhys
The boy was back, this time with a dog, this dog wasn't growling like the others she had met in the past but seemed to be intrigued by her. It smelt like damp forest and seemed to have a damaged soul. She was so fixated on the dog that she hardly realised she was being stroked until she was given a treat. She then slowly moved away but she wasn't too bothered, it was near the whipping site and back legs that got to her. Her skin was so tender and bruised even months after her racing career was over.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 pm

.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #112 - "Badger" :: 13 year old Saddlebred Mare :: Pietro :.
The former cart puller stood in a large field, digging up the grass to make yet another dirt hole to roll in. They constantly had to switch her paddock locations because she would tear the ground apart just to roll, and would leave giant holes all around, killing grass with ease. It wasn't really known why she was like that, it just was how she was. The barn hands couldn't handle her either, resorting to setting up chutes and fence paths to move her from paddock to paddock. In addition, due to her very dominant nature she had to be kept alone. If in a group it was soon recognized that she would run other mares and geldings around way too much, at one point causing severe injury to a few. It was found better to keep her alone and not handle her. She was ever saved for the best person to train her.

.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #113 - "Kyo" :: 13 year old Unknown Breed Gelding :: Lillian Hale :.
The nervous gelding stood in his stall, ears back as he watched humans enter and exit the barn. He was one of few whom was left inside. He'd jsut recently recovered from an injury, so stall rest was all he knew the past 6 months at least. He'd been on the cross ties when it happened, he spooked at a dog passing near him and barking. It caused him to lash out his back end and buck, upon landing he injured quite a few muscles and everything from a bad placed landing on concrete flooring. It took forever to heal, and in addition he'd been miscared for. It left him nervous and untrusting. He stood in the back of his stall, watching out the little window as the days came and went without anything good happening for him.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:36 pm

"Lilly shrugged. "I love horses and I love helping people." She said gently. Hearing about the girl's passed she cringed. "If you're still under 18 when this is over or if you just want a place to stay I have a few extra bedrooms..." she offered gently. "You'd be safe and well cared for with access to horses."
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:57 am

Grace smiled her eyes glittered a soft grey. "Thanks I may just take you up on it. Getting away my foster family might be what I need. I have a lot of things that I try to use to help me cope with my past, my brother's death, things that I cannot control." she paused and looked down for a moment "I'm a hard worker and the barn where I work is always cleaner after I get done. I work in a rescue and boarding stable cleaning stalls, working with the abused and abandoned horses and doing whatever other work needs done. My boss pays well and I love the work. I'm a straight A student just as Talon was." Grace's eyes were still haunted but there was a hint of blue in the depths of the grey.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Luana Kennemer ||TAgs: Open

Luana walked back throughout the barn nervously. looking up at others, flashing a smile, or tipping her hat. She got to her truk, sitting in the drivers side, and turned on the ignition. Luana sat there thinking about the what she had signed up for, takin on the challenge of retraining, regaining the trust of and rehabilitating, a horse. the thought made her shudder, she didnt know if she could even do it. Slowly she backed out of the parking space beside the barn and pulled off into the drive to the cabin to unload her stuff
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Emmaline (Em) - 18 - Main Horse: Shadow - Tags: Shadow
She smiled as she watched him eat. "You make it seem as if you've never eaten before, but I'm sure they've been feeding you here." She commented.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 am

Lilly nodded listening to everything she told her. "Where is the barn that you work at? I wonder if I've ever heard of it." She mused softly. She often visited other barns to help them with extreme cases or to even just give clinics on different methods of rehabbing. She had made a good name for herself in the horse world and had many friends.
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me