♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:01 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛
              Laughing heartily as her pup was utterly delighted by the other girl's attention, Ava kept a careful eye on Zelda until Wolfie threw the frisbee, the pup galloping away eagerly. Zelda hadn't got a chance against Wolfie's tall collie, but she loved the thrill of the chase, and was more than eager to tire herself out. Turning to Ryan as he spoke, she smiled softly at his words. "She is," She sighed, "But she hasn't the best attention span. She'd much prefer to be playing than training." A light laugh bubbled up her chest as she watched the pup for another moment, the young dog's movements erratic and unusual as though she hadn't got control over her own body, the excitement proving to be too much for her. Turning, looking down to the dog that sat at Ryan's feet, she smiled. "Who's this guy?" She asked, landing carefully from her perch on the fence. Squatting down, Ava lowered her hand, offering her scent to the dog."Hey, buddy!" She said softly, not approaching the dog too quickly in case he was nervous about strangers.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single

Tags: Misaki/Savannah
    ╘════════════════╛
              Long-fingered hand stroking the mare's nose as he awaited the girl's answer, Eli raised an eyebrow as she called him 'pretty boy'. Taking a little step back as she approached him, once again entering his space, a blush rose to the very tips of his ears. "Ah.. Yeah, sure." He sputtered, unsure of what to say. The moment was interrupted by Achilles, however; the stallion sticking his nose out as far as he could out of the stall to call to a nearby mare. Turning his head to look, Eli spotted a blonde girl, bringing her mare to be tacked. Looking back to Misaki, he smiled softly. "I'm gonna bring this gal out to the pasture for a few hours, hopefully the nice green grass will show the foal that the world is nice enough to come out into. You're more than welcome to join me, if you want." Smiling again, he turned, clicking his tongue to encourage Hera to move. The mare didn't hesitate, powering forward in excitement. As they passed the girl who was tacking her mare, however, Hera suddenly decided that she liked neither of them, snaking her head down and snapping at the blonde's pretty mare. Tugging at her leadrope, flushing deeply, Eli looked to the girl with wide eyes. "Oh man, I'm so sorry!" He said, "It's her, ah, hormones. She's not normally like this!" Snorting, Hera tossed her head, as though she disagreed completely with his statement but Eli 'shh'ed the mare, smiling sheepishly to the blonde.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby Tea... » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:07 am

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//

misaki laughed and walked to the two. she smiled," a, im sure everything okay. oh im going to get my horse." she said, " maybe we all could go?" she looked at the two wondering what they would say. "i think it would be fun."

Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//

he stopped as soon as he noticed misaki was gone, "where is she?" he looked around to see no one. " great, just my luck." he said still holding kiki close to him. he stud there then he sat in the middle of the area. and he let kiki down and he started playing with her. he is to wait until he found someone he knows. a horse ran by him witch surprised him. "hey watch where your going!" he say standing up.

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//
watched her as she walked away, "lets go then, aslan." he polled the string that was tied to aslan. they walked back to his truck,"did i remember to close the doors this time." dimitri remembered the last time he didn't close the doors someone stool from him and then he had to move. he shook the memory aside and opened the door to the trailer. everything seemed to be there, he nodded then jumped inside and aslan fallowed. he tied aslan up so he wont run away again. he grabbed some food and put it in a big tray. aslan started eating, and dimitri started to get his things to get ready.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:45 am

Delgado - Violent? nah, baby I'm dangerous
╔══════════╗

the 'lost' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age twenty two years
sexuality bisexual
crush open
horse danger
dog thirteen - flock guard
accent english
theme wake me up inside
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Thirteen
>> Albie
>> Taehyung

╚══════════╝

Delgado nodded, stroking the dog gently as he grinned at her behaviour. Standing back up he decided to inclip thirteen, she wouldn't go anywhere without him and was more there so she couldn't get in the way of danger whilst he was eating breakfast. Nodding his head slowly in acknowledgment to Albie's question the male then shook his head "I've been here for a day so far, arrived yesterday night." He answered.

His gaze was soon distracted as he looked at where Thirteen was supposed to be. Glancing up he immediately frowned "
I am so, so sorry she's friendly I promise she won't bite." He said frantically, thirteen wasn't exactly a small dog and she had just gone up to this guy and started trying to kick his hand to see if he had any food.

[mood : pleased, relaxed] [location : danger's stall] [wants : xx]

Wolfie - you hit the dog, I break you..
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age twenty one years
sexuality heterosexual
crush open
horse gypsy
dog logan - herding & agility dog
accent english
theme take a hint
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Logan
>> Ava
>> Zelda
>> Ryan

╚══════════╝

Wolfie chuckled, "I didn't know you two played frisbee, I would have come sooner." She replied, stepping away from the fence she looked at the pup, bending down she stroked Zelda's fur gently before standing back up. Taking the rucksack from her shoulder she unzipped it, retrieving Logan's large red frisbee out of her bag. Zipping the bag up and slinging it over to the fence she held the frisbee in the air, "I'm sure she'll be fine, Logan could use a friend anyways." She said with a chuckle, glancing at he ran own dog. Logan was already the size of a full grown rough collie despite being a year and a couple months, and it was odd the fact that he still classified as a puppy because of his age. Shaking her head she looked at the dogs, Logan currently crouching down, ready to sprint off after the frisbee.

Pulling the frisbee back she threw it as far as she could, the solid red disc flying through the air as it spun around. As soon as it left the females hand, Logan was racing after it. Stepping backwards she was curious to see who would get it first. "
oh hey there," she called, only just noticing Ryan. Switching her attention on the dogs she crouched down, ready to greet them once they got back, and to retrieve the frisbee from the winner's mouth.

[mood : Relaxed, happy] [location : round pen] [wants : to play frisbee]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 am

A L B I E . F U L L E R
    25 | Male | Animals: Kaiser and Missie | Bisexual | English | Form| Tags: Delgado,
    Taehyung
    Albie nodded. "Yeah, I've not been here long either. Only flew in from Norfolk last week." smiling, he looked around. The barn had a nice, warm, feel to it. Well, it was warm here compared to England in general, but not including the temperature it gave him a nice feeling. In bliss, he took a deep breath and wiggled his toes. "I like it here. It's somewhere I'd happily call home." he commented as his eyes followed Thirteen as he approached another young man. He appeared to be standing alone, a little awkwardly. A small movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention; Missie had quickly hurried away from Delgado and was following Thirteen, being the nosy little dog she it. Always following, never leading. Not the most self-confident dog ever, though she is very trusting. Which is why Albie has to keep an eye on her. She's valuable and vulnerable too. However, Albie's childish sense of humour came alive as she started to sniff the man's ankles. "Mind the little one though, she's a vicious killing machine!" he called out, grinning.
Last edited by killer romance. on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 am

𝓣𝓐𝓔𝓗𝓨𝓤𝓝𝓖
    | You can't just come into someone's life, make them feel special and leave |
    |:|Male|:|22 years old|:|Korean|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags:Albie, Delgado |:|
    The man turned around as he suddenly saw two dogs running up at him. He squat down and then he begun to literally pet the dogs and hug them and mess up their lovely, fluffy fur. He chuckled and a big, sweet grin appeared on his face as the two dogs begun to pay attention to him. ''So cute...'' He said and then he looked at the two other men. ''I love dogs. How can i be scared of them? They're so cute!''He said happily. He begun to stand back up and then he shoved his hands in his pockets. ''They're really sweet. What are their names?''He asked quite curious. He ran a hand through his brown hair and then he realized... ''Oh! Forgive my manners. My name is Taehyung. Call me Taetae if that's easier though.''He said with a small, friendly smile. He looked down at the two cute dogs and he couldn't help but smile at the two adorable creatures. Taetae really loved animals. They were just so adorable.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 pm

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri, Albie, Taetae, Delgado | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

After Bo was done eating she tied him up in the aisle way and started to muck out his stall. Thankfully there wasn't that much to clean, because Luana frequently cleaned his stall to keep it tidy for him. Luana saw a few people here and there but didn't pay to much attention to them. She sighed heavily, and lifted the wheel barrow up, pushing it with great efforts out of the stall and down the aisle way. Bo seemed to laugh at her, as she was trying so hard pushing his presents left behind for her. When she finally emptied the wheel barrow and returned it, she started to groom Bo ever so gently. Luana loved grooming Bo, she always stroked him more than usual and talked to him like he was a real human whenever she groomed him. Curry combed, brushed off, and hooves picked, Bo was ready to be ridden. Luana grabbed her spurs, they were old, and her new spur straps. Luana had always loved to play cards so she wanted something she would always use to resemble that. Bo was not a bad horse, and Luana did not spur the heck out of him, but since she liked to use bitless bridles on him, she also used spurs, because leg contact was important between her and Bo. Luana gently grabbed Bo's reins and started to lead him out of the barn. While walking out of the barn she passed three men, slowly she tipped her hat and at them, and let out a "Howdy" hoping to maybe not seem like the antisocial one. She then kept walking along out of the barn and found an area to mount up on Bo.
Last edited by _Akat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Savannah O'Reilly

tags; Eli

In a barn, there are so many noises. The clopping of hooves, voices speaking over one another, stall doors clanking, dogs barking. She could drown all of these out. One sound that she was incredibly attuned to, however, was the sound of her horse whinnying in surprise and fear. She whipped around, her stomach jumping to her throat as she quickly assessed her mare. Seeing no injury, she breathed a sigh of relief and turned to a boy who had been speaking to her while she checked on Whiskey. What had he said? Oh man, I'm so sorry! It's her, ah, hormones. She's not normally like this! his mare snorted in a very human-like and condescending manner, which brought a smile to her lips. Whiskey could also be very sassy when she wanted to be. "Please, don't worry. No harm, no foul."
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:44 am

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Blue wagged his tail eagerly as Ava approached him, walking up to the female happily. Ryan chuckled lightly, responding to Ava's question. "This is Blue, my Australian Cattle Dog." He nodded to the dog who was now licking the girl's fingers. "Blue was the same way when he was younger. The only way to grab his attention was with food."
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:35 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛
              Looking up to the man as he spoke, Ava laughed as the dog began to lick her fingers, ruffling his ears before standing up. "He's a cutie." She laughed, "And I was worried that I had some leftover breakfast on my fingers, I'm really glad that someone has cleaned it up for me." Petting Blue's head once again, Ava turned her attention back to Wolfie, an idea sprouting in her mind. "Hey," She called, jogging past the girl to about 20 meters away from her. "I'll join in! This might just tire the pair out, so we can get back to work as soon as possible." Her last sentence held a melodic, lightly teasing tone, but some truth to it. She was in charge of the ranch, after all. Grinning to Wolfie, she then turned to Ryan. "Do you and Blue want to play?" She called to him, gesturing to their new little play area.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single

Tags: Misaki/Savannah
    ╘════════════════╛
              A smile spread across his face as the girl assured him that all was fine, allowing Eli to relax a little. Some girls would snap if their horse was threatened, but she seemed to be fine about it. Turning to Misaki as she spoke, he nodded, turning back to the blonde. "Good idea. We're heading out to the pasture, if you want to join us!" Smiling easily to the blonde in front of him, he then looked to her horse, chuckling. "Although, you look like you're ready to head off on a ride." Suddenly realizing that he hadn't introduced himself, his expression changed to one of comical shock. "Oh, I can't believe my manners. I'm Eli, and this," petting his mare's nose, he nodded to her, "grumpy lass is Hera." Sure that Misaki would introduce herself, although, she seemed to be moving away to get her horse, he looked to the blonde girl once again, curious as to whether she would join them.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 am

Margaret

After Margaret fed Skylar her grains, she turned and took out a frisbee that Rascal had recently played with "Wanna try and learn how to sniff out things like your folks did?" she said to Spike, he seems a bit excited, she let Spike take a good sniff from the frisbee, after she tugged away the frisbee Spike tilted his head and looked behind to Lulu and Rascal "Find, Spike!" she said, After Spike still tilted his head Margaret pretended to smell the ground, Spike did so and walked over to Rascal, as if he remembered the scent from the frisbee "Good boy!" she grinned, picking up Spike and hugged him.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me