Being Remade ll RIP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Elysian Academy ll New & Accepting

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:08 am

☀ I K E
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ issac "ike" marriner | male | twenty | tags: eden ] ←

"well, teachers stay in the rooms to make sure the room doesn't blow up, but other than that, we mostly teach ourselves." ike answers the question with a playful eye roll and a smile crossing his face. as sudden as the school year has arrived, he swears summer started only a day ago, ike can't be peeved. he's young and motivated and full of optimism, and besides- summer often was too boring and sweaty for his liking.

hands move to his hips, head tilting slightly as eden asks him a personal question. "well," he starts, holding his silence for several seconds before finding an answer. "i guess it's the people you meet here. everybody's got different things to offer, and you'll never know who you're going to meet on the daily." the people he's met here has definitely made him so content, so happy, and for a short while- it's all that really matters to ike. "and the food isn't bad either." he adds just for kicks.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CasterHD » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 am

Neo Valor
18/Omega/Feeling:Moody/Tired
Tags: Lilith Reynolds
All of her questions caught him off guard. She fired them off quick, leaving him blinking at her for a few moments. His cheeks flushed in momentary embaressment,
"I- uh....No? None of those yet. Really was just dropped off then pushed through a door with your name on a piece of paper." He followed the normal distance away from her as they left the Omega Pavilion.

(Finally found a break in life to post)
Help me I'm human
Follow me!

Tumblr: Caster-df
FlightRising: CasterHD

<---Beautiful baby Mannix
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be Moving this saturday, Rip internet for awhile. So sorry for lack of posting as moblie isn't the greatest -_-
CasterHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:56 pm

]
dazzled wrote:
tally kinney / shadow / tags; open

Tally sat in the pavilion, leaning against a pillar. She tapped her foot against the ground, eyes rolled up to the sky. She'd been in this position before, last year. But this time it would be different. She wasn't an omega this time around, no, Tally had clawed her way up.
Now she was a shadow, which was a little bit better, at least. She also had a new elite, some girl named Lillith. She sighed and leaned back against the pillar. Eventually her elite would find her, but Tally had no interest in looking for the girl herself.

ezekiel ross / elite / tags; thomas

Ezekiel shot the nervous boy a smile. As a senior, Zeke had dealt with four years of shadows and omegas. He'd had some that were nice, others that weren't so much. This one seemed normal, if shy. That was no problem, Zeke was sure they could get over that quickly. He strode up to the boy in the hoodie.

"Hey, nice to meet you!" he said. "I'm Ezekiel, but you can just call me Zeke, that's way easier.
"

danni ereman / elite / tags; Laura

"Yep, guess we don't have to do the whole introductions thing." Danni laughed, doing her best to ease the awkwardness away. "So is this your first year here?" she questioned, not remembering Laura from past years. Of course, it could just be that Danni had walked by the girl a thousand times and never noticed. In that case, she'd feel pretty silly assuming that Laura was new. But she thought the girl looked unsure of her surroundings, and Danni hoped she'd guessed correctly.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eolian » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Laura Reese
•Shadow•Nineteen•Tags:Danni•

xoxoNodding to Danni's question, "Yeah, it's my first year. Does it really matter though? I-I mean all of us were new at one point so I guess it's not a big deal that I am new.." Laura stared at the floor feeling she spoke too much nonsense and made a fool of herself in front of the one person she would be forced to friend during her time at this school. Shifting awkwardly from leg to leg, moving her weight from her left leg to her right than back to left, letting out a awkward chuckle to cover how stupid she felt she was.
eolian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me