☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Postby The Evil Queen » Thu May 25, 2017 5:22 am

Zander Night|Eighteen, Male|Tags: Skylar
Zander looked around for anything they could use for bandages. Soon he spotted a dead girl a few seats back with a black cotton scarf, wrapped loosely around her neck. It had some small stains of blood on it but it would work. He gently took the scarf off the girl, avoiding gazing at the face of his former classmate. But he was going to need two pieces of fabric for each arm so he used one loose piece of metal to start ripping the scarf in two. He brought it back over to Skyla and knelt down to start wrapping her arms with it. He smiled at little as she reached out to Smoke, who in turn gently licked her fingers. "Believe me, he knows he's gorgeous. Don't inflate his ego anymore." Zander joked in hopes of distracting the girl from the pain as he wrapped the fabric firmly around her arms, but not too tight. Soon he was finished and gently raised her hands above her head. "Keep them up here, it will help slow the bleeding." He explained as he gave Smoke an affectionate stroke on his head.

(Sorry it's short, writer's block atm.)
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar Whitham // 5

Postby pink milk » Thu May 25, 2017 6:20 am

Skylar Whitham
eighteen/ female
mood: tired, calmer.
tags: Zander, Novak
Skylar let a small laugh out at the dog's tongue stroking against her skin and looked up towards Zander smiling 'I'm glad he knows, bless him. If I was as beautiful as this sweetheart, I'd have a huge ego too." Once Zander had finished bandaging her arms she held her hands up above her head as instructed. His gentle touch sent goosebumps up her arms. "Thank you for helping mister.. It means a lot." She looked about the plane and realised they were the only three left alive - at least inside. She could hear talking from outside but it was heard to make out anyone else through the rubble and smoke so couldn't make out if it was real or her imagination at this moment. The scarf was already starting to soak up most of the blood and she let them rest on her lap once again. Her head had stopped spinning and her wrist was still sore but it was a mild fracture at most she decided. She stood up after picking her rucksack from the floor and leant against a seat for support. "We should leave. Find out who else has survived." She suggested. "Either of you know a safe path towards the exit?"
pink milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Thu May 25, 2017 7:39 am

Zander Night|Eighteen, Male|Tags: Skylar, Novak
"If we head back the way I came from it appears to be mostly clear. I'm sure there is an emergency exit in the back of the plane." Zander said as he ran his fingers through his hair once more as he squinted while looking for an exit. He figured it would be good to get out of the plane and check Smoke over for injuries again. He was too concerned about himself though. Although his head was throbbing and his had some cuts here and there, nothing was too painful that it couldn't wait. Plus the fresh air would do everyone some good. For the first time since walking over to the two classmates, he looked up at their faces, immediately recognizing one of the faces."You're Skylar, right?" Zander asked curiously, he could remember seeing her brightly colored hair in one of his classes. "I'm Zander by the way. I believe you're in my English class." He didn't seem to remember the boy, maybe in the halls a few times, but nothing beyond that. "And I don't think I know you." Zander said to the other male as he began to walk forward, not wasting any more time;.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink milk » Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 am

Skylar Whitham
eighteen/ female
mood: tired, calmer.
tags: Zander, Novak
She nodded her head, making sure to stay quiet. It wasn't like anyone to know her. Ever since her transfer, Skylar had made sure to stay quite reserved and keep to herself. Her trust lacked with everyone and she couldn't be sure what to day around people often. She had to admit she hardly knew these two but it could almost be excused due to her only recently moving to the country. Lately, she was starting to take more notice of her surroundings and could recognise them from actions but it wasn't like she knew anything about them. The lighter haired boy, she recognised due to his constantly carrying around instruments and staying in the music block often. Yet she never heard him play. Last year she'd picked up a pricey Tanglewood guitar and could only play 'Mad World' and the opening of 'Good riddance' but she had to leave that back in the Netherlands. Once she had moved to the US she didn't have the confidence in herself to even attempt again. The darker haired male she did admittedly remember from English though he sat on the other side if the room and she hadn't seen his face up until the point. She took up most of her English class in the past two weeks observing her other classmates behaviour and such. His hair was what attracted her attention. It's seemed so smooth and she had a strong urge to braid it, simply to have the privilege of running her hands through each silky strand. Both of them intrigued her for their mysterious aspects and she liked the idea of exploring that. Finding out more. "Sorry. I don't remember names very well.. What's yours?" She asked softly, walking along beside him.
pink milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Thu May 25, 2017 10:44 am

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~Ian, everyone else

As they started Walking Arabella noticed Ian was starting to walk on his on, so she leaned more into him and they soon approached the others, she noticed a girl climbing her way out and she saw that somehow a pet survived?! She removed herself from Ian and limped herself over to the rest of them “ is this everyone?” she asked softly looking around noticing that the plane was catching fire probably from the gas, she hoped everyone who was alive was already out. Her cheeks were a bright red from the heat of the sun outside and she felt herself starting to get extremely hot and the burning plane wasn't helping. She stepped wrong and her ankle shot pain through her leg she quickly fell to the ground clenching her jaw.

[flashback]
Arabella had her earphones in and she listened to her music as she tilted her head back trying to fall asleep, when she didn't succeed she looked around and glanced at Ian, despite knowing his reputation of being quite the player she couldn't deny her feelings she realized she was looking a little longer then just a glance and quickly looked back at her phone soon she felt the plane start to shake quickly grabbing the seat in front of her for dear life her head jerked back and it all went black.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ian Summers

Postby CasterHD » Thu May 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Ian Summers/Heading away from crash/ Tags: Arabella, Jack, Reed, Everyone

In awe he was still taking in everything surrounding them as the smoke began to lighten from the crash a bit, a sudden movement in the corner of his eye made him quickly look over at the source to see Arabella on the ground as she stepped to harshly on the wrong ankle. 'Told ya you shouldn't walk' he thought to himself quickly looking around the scattered wreckage finding a pole about wrist thickness that was just a little bit bent at the top and walked over to her offering his hand first.
"How about you try this? It's not a actual walking stick but It's better than you getting hurt more by falling again." He gestured with his other hand holding to pole and flashed her a rare kind smile that made his bottom lip tug on the snake bites piercings he forgot he still had in.
Once he was sure she'd be okay he let his gaze drift again to see another body a couple yards away from them, a dark brown haired boy (Jack) who was still breathing but seemly passed or knocked out.
"Hey buddy you okay?.." The walk over was a quick one and he kneeled at his side keeping wait off his wound, thankfully the other still seemed to be alive as he was breathing.
A slightly familiar face was also near him, A girl he think was called Reed who he swore was at least in one of his classes he decided to show up to.
" Uh, hi there.." His voice grew quiet as he began to realize just how many people were around here and slowly but surely began to grow uncomfortable normally being a outcast to crowds.
It wasn't bad enough for him to panic but you could sure see he wanted to bolt away from everyone.
CasterHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Thu May 25, 2017 3:54 pm

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~everyone else

Arabella, grabbed the metal pole. Quickly standing up and leaning on it she looked around and looked around at the other people, recognizing some but she mostly didn't hang out with their crowd. She quickly made her way over to the shade of the trees, she wanted to help but the sun was getting to her and she being light skinned didn't help much either. She leaned up against the tree and glanced behind her into the small island forest.she looked back before taking her cover up off and revealing her black crop top, she soon fell asleep the sun making her tired.
[she has a tad bit sun poisoning, and I'm having writers block :c]

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Fri May 26, 2017 11:28 am

Sapphire Smith Tags: OPEN

Struggling to stand up again, as her wrist protested with a sharp jolt of pain, she looked around at the other people who had, as well, survived. This is the type of thing that's only supposed to happen in the movies, She thought to herself, glad others had survived, yet depressed that there were so few of them left. Mint curled up and fell asleep in her carry-on bag. She looked around and walked over to the two people nearest her, Reed and Jack. She probably had classes with both of them, she wasn't sure. She didn't have the most outgoing personality, so she only knew a few close friends. Who are now, most likely,DEAD. She thought to herself. "H-h-hi... You may know me from some classes at school," She started off shyly, setting down her bag Mint tumbled out, and pawed softly at her leg, "Anyways, is there a way I can help? I'm good enough except for my wrist. What happened to you?" She asked worried, noticing Jack on the ground passed out. "Are you ok?"

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novak (3)

Postby Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. » Sat May 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Novak Peter Ellis {- / 18 / / Tagged: Skylar, Zander/ Location: Crash Site - }
The appearance of another survivor surprised Novak, he had heard the voice calling out but the thick black smoke engulfed the boy's form until Zander was right next to them, looking as badly injured as Novak felt and Skylar looked. Even in Zander's injured state, Novak was glad that another person had survived the crash. Feeling the adrenaline wavering in his body, Novak reached out a hand to grab the back of the plane seat Skyler was currently siting in to kept him upright, unsure for a moment if the plane was spinning or if it was just his vision. It was the site of Skyler's bloody palms that shocked him back into focus, another surge of adrenaline igniting his limbs, barley taking the edge off his pain. "I'll check this side..." Novak spoke when the girl asked for bandages. Taking a look around, he found a thrown open case of luggage sitting under an empty row of seats. Hobbling towards it, he tossed aside a few useless things before finding a pair of cotton shirts: one red, the other dark blue, Novak shoved them into his bag. By the time he returned, he saw that Zander had found a scarf that worked decently well to stop the blood. "Good work" Novak praised, relived that Zander had stopped the bleeding. "Are you good to walk?" he asked Skylar as he noticed the smoke start darken even further, they didn't have much time left. Another rush of relief ran over him as he watched the girl stand. Novak nodded his head when she said they should leave, strongly sharing that sentiment. "And quickly" he added. "I checked a lot of the other passengers on the way over here,...none of them made it. I think we are the last ones on the plane still" he informed them, a note of sadness and strain to his voice, he had known people on this plane, had good friends on this plane, he didn't see why he survived when so many had not. He followed Zander towards the exit, walking behind Skylar, sometimes using the backs of chairs to help step over some of the debris that littered the walkway. "I'm Novak, nice to meet you two...I wish it was under better circumstances though,...like,...any other circumstances" Novak badly joked, half-heartily trying to laugh, humor was his copping mechanism. Even if he wasn't good at it.

Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me