☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Postby Riptide86 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Reed Jones ~ location: In the plane ~ Tags: OPEN
What just happened? Her life just flashed before her eyes. Reeds eyes slowly fluttered open, everything was a blur. Soon, she could make out the seat in front of her, her hand slowly lift and placed it on the back of it as the other hand reached for her head. A thick liquid covered her middle and index finger. She kept blinking her eyes, hoping that she would be able to see clearly. Looking to her the center of the plane, bags were scattered across the isle. Her hand fumbled with the lock of her seat belt; her shoulder was sore from the seat belt holding her in. As the little bit of sun light caused the dust particles the glow in the dark, she could make out a figure leaning forward against the back of another seat. Quickly, she glanced in the floor; right below the seat, her friend was sprawled out in the middle of the isle. The girls lifeless body made Reed sick, her hand fumbled with the seat belt until she got it unlocked. Tripping out of her seat, she landed on top of her friend. Their eyes met, "O-Oh my god!" she cried out as she rolled off of her and sat there. Seeing her bag laying on the floor, she grabbed it and tried to get up. Reaching up for the seat, she pulled herself up, taking a couple of steps, she glared at all the dead bodies. Her eye held a glossy coat over top of them, she felt something coming up her throat. Not even looking at the rest of the bodies, she tried her best to get off the plane as quickly as she could. Once she got to the stairs leading out, it was bright and couldn't make out where she was. Stepping out, her footing was soft and was greeted by a gust of warm wind. Taking a few steps forward, her shoulders loosened and her bag fell to the ground. Falling to her knees, she fell forward, her hand sinking into the warm sand. It was so bright, she couldn't make out any of her surroundings, but she really didn't try. Her body began to start heaving, a tear trailed down her face stopping at her bottom lip, falling onto the ground. Suddenly, she made a really disgusting sound and vomited.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Tue May 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Sapphire Smith Tagged: Everyone

The impact of the plane made her dizzy, and her asthma had her gasping for breath. Suddenly, worried, she looked around. She stopped dead, noticing the monstrous scene around her. She couldn't help but cry as she saw all the people who were dead, including the passenger next to her. She could barely look at his limp, lifeless body, the stunned and worried expression on his face. She could barely breathe and it didn't help that she began crying. Abruptly she remembered that she had to look for something. She searched around her seat, until she found her small bag with a seashell design on it. "M-m-mint!" She stuttered, hardly inhaling, "Oh, T-thank goodness you're alive!" Without warning , the seat in front of her burst into flames. She scrambled out of her seat quickly, taking a quick glance behind her to see if anyone had survived the impact besides her. Then she stumbled as fast as she could out of the plane, tumbled out, and landed in the golden-yellow sand. She grasped around in her bag, reaching for her inhaler, before passing out.

(Sorry this is short :))
Last edited by Cherry. on Tue May 23, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CasterHD » Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

( I was so worried for a moment mint wouldn't be alive!)(Also adding this little bit about his wrist watch to his bio)
Ian Summers/Tags: Everyone/Mood: Confusion and pain
The air conditioning in the plane gave him a slight chill, shuddering, pulling his black long sleeved dress shirt tighter around his body as settled back into his window seat. The view was glorious, wide expanses of blue stretching as far as the eye could see, a island was coming up in the distance and he only paid a small smudge of attention to it not knowing it would be his future home. Kicks thunked across the back of his seat as some other random teen like most of this flight was to him bounced his knees to whatever tune he was listening to,
"Hey kid could you-..." As he turned around in his seat his sentence was cut short as turbulence took the plane only to harshly twisting him at bad angle and throwing his head against the window.
His vision grew blurry as the sound of screaming echoed around him, stupidly he somehow , in a rush of adrenaline, got his seat belt off and grabbed his bag on the floor only for the crash to happen sending him flying over the rows of seats near the back of the plane he had been in that were now already in flames. He crashed into the wreckage of the plane as it split apart and screamed in pure agony as he felt something cut into his side. a metal frame of the plane landed near him knocking down other small bits of wreckage The last thing he remembered was watching a thin metal plate go for his head before he was knocked out thinking this would be the end.
The annoying voice on his watch was what eventually woke him, 'Blood loss warning: Please treat immediately, Blood loss warning: Please treat immediately'. It repeated over and over again.
"Help...." He squeaked weakly attempting to drag himself away from the wreckage the pain in his side only making him more slow,
"Anyone?" His voice grew in strength a bit but he didn't try again as his dry throat claimed any words he could make.
He stopped dragging himself as he hit sand rolling over to face the sun. Bravely he looked at his side as his watch had yet to shut up about blood loss...now he could see why. He let out of half gasp as he saw his torn and bloody shirt soaked red from a five inch gash cleanly made across his right side from something on the plane. He couldn't see it now but the hot pain he felt on his forehead told him he probably had gory red color dripping down his face as well,
"Hello? He croaked brokenly managing to sit up and at least stop his bleeding by covering his side for now, he felt broken.
Was he the only one alive now?
CasterHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 pm

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~Ian

Arabella turned her head and it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust, she heard someone Saying hello it wasn't loud but she could hear it, she stood up slowly and made her way over to the voice and saw him…..his watch was beeping about blood or something and she bent down by the young man, she looked at his head to see he was wounded in the side mostly and tad bit on the head. She wouldn't let him die all those dead people inside and she couldn't bear another one dead. He seemed to be conscious, she looked around in her tote bag for something that could help and found nothing “ your gonna be ok…. she stated trying to help him out mentally, she searched the beach for someone else before noticing the sharp pain in her ankle, she looked down to see it was black and blue, so instead of getting up she yelled “ is there anyone else?! Someone help please” maybe the pilot was still alive….hopefully.

Last edited by Legend. on Wed May 24, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:35 am

Jack Tinker // 18 // Tag: Open // Single

Jack was the last one to be awoken. His eyes shot open with a sharp pain at his stomach, his voice letting out a high pitched hurt squeak. A piece of metal cut the side of his stomach, blood still flowing from minutes earlier. He quickly clenched it with his hand, trying to stop as much of the blood as he could, as he looked around in the location that his was in. The seat belt in front of him was still holding his chest back from the impact some of his other friends had, their bodies scattered under his feet. Pain, confusion and frightfullness washed over him, soon his free hand shaking as he undid the seatbelt, holding onto the arm rest, trying to stand up. Once he wa son his feet, which were covered in brusies, he picked up his backpack under his seat.

He was cloest to the middle passage way of the plane at the very front, walking down to see many lifeless bodies int ej mist of the plane. It was like a horror movie come true. He let out a small gasp. "God....what happened here?" he said to himself as he tried to walk down the runway of the plane, soon finding an open rip in the plane. A gust of wind blew into his face, knocking him backwards and into another seat. Groaning, he got up and continued to walk outside.

He saw a girl vomit into the sand. He was bruised everywhere, wanting to throw up himself but he went over to help this poor girl. His vision was poor so he had no absolute clue who this girl was, but helped her anyways.
Last edited by Sparks_tail52 on Wed May 24, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar Whitham // 2

Postby pink milk » Wed May 24, 2017 3:12 am

Skylar Whitham
eighteen/ female
mood: stressed
tags: Novak
Skyla gasped upon hearing Novak's voice, shooting up and scrambled further towards the back of the plane. Lifeless bodies brushed against her body and tears were still streaming down her face but a sign of life was enough to keep her hoes up for a few more minutes at least. "Hello? Is someone still here?" She called out. A strong stench of burning leather invaded her nose and smoke was filling up in her lungs but as long as one person was alive she would be able to last out another day or such without going entirely insane. A large price of metal was invading her pathway but she proceeded to clamber over it, cutting large gashes into her hands and knees; the burning sensation from freshly cut wounds was the least of her worries right now. Her lungs were still building up with toxic fumes and the girl was now weary from clambering about. She sat in an empty chair, lifted her head back to stare up at what remained of the plane's ceiling. "Anyone?" She tried again.
Last edited by pink milk on Wed May 24, 2017 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
pink milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zander Night| 1

Postby The Evil Queen » Wed May 24, 2017 5:01 am

Zander Night|Eighteen, Male|Tags: Skylar
Zander's eye drifted open slowly, the world around him was a blur. He pushed away something resting on top of him, althought he couldn't make out what it was. Everything seemed to be distorted as he lifted his head slightly, only to have a pounding sensation in his head. For a split second he couldn't remember where he was or what had happened. He groaned as his head roared with memories as they came flashing back. He could vividly remember others panicked screams and the sound of crashing to the ground. He rolled his shoulders back in an attempt to loosen them up as he looked around to find multiple dead bodies. He opened his mouth to try and talk but the lack of moisture in his mouth prevented him to do so. The boy suddenly remembered his dog, Smoke, was still in his kennel that had been covered with a blanket. He frantically lifted the blanket to check on the dog. It appeared Smoke was fine other than some cuts here and there, but nothing severe. Zander sunk back into his chair in relief before letting the dog out of the kennel. Smoke didn't roam far from Zander and instead chose to lay at the boy's feet. As Zander licked his lips he realized he had been cut as well. He gently reached up to touch the cut on his lip, flinching slightly as he did. He cautiously began to stand up, before immediately sitting back down as a new dizziness took over him. Zander took a deep breath, it wasn't the first time he's felt like this. When he was seven, he once walked into a butcher shop by mistake and nearly fainted at the first sight of blood. He stood up once more, this time using the seat in front of him to keep himself up. As he stood up he heard a voice calling out. "Hello?" He said in a hoarse voice that barely came out. A sudden fit of coughs took over as he inhaled smoke. He then began to look around for where the voice had come from. He wasn't even sure if the voice was in his head, but it was worth a shot if it turned out to be an actually human. "Someone there?" Zander asked, his voice slightly more steady this time. As he spoke he began to cautiously walk around the rumple as he kept a sharp out out for anyone breathing.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar Whitham // 3

Postby pink milk » Wed May 24, 2017 6:59 am

Skylar Whitham
eighteen/ female
mood: stressed
tags: Zander
Skylar twisted her head quickly towards this new voice and her eyes widened. The new voice was a lot more raspy, from the smoke, she assumed. If the original owner of the voice was still alive and the voices were not products of her imagination she figured there were at least two people alive on this plane still. "Hello!" She cried again, "I'm here. I'm here. Walk towards me if you can please, my hands.. I- I can't move very well." Her breathing had returned to normal but her heart was still beating violently against her rib cage and her head was continuing to spin. She closed her eyes, trying to focus a little and regain some strength. She breathed in and clenched her fists to stop the stinging and try to reduce blood loss.
Last edited by pink milk on Wed May 24, 2017 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
pink milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CasterHD » Wed May 24, 2017 7:30 am

Ian Summers/Crash/Tags:Arabella,Everyone
His blurry vision slowly focused on a face above him. For a moment he thought an angle had found him as the sun outlined her giving her a heavenly glow. His eyes cleared to focus on the slightly familiar face hovering above him. Ariel? Anna bella? Arabella! He opened his lips to thank her for helping him, just for being alive in general but instead let out a gasp of pain as his head throbbed, groaning he finally made himself sit up straight.
"There...all dead?" He said quietly as the disbelief hit him taking in the crash, his watch still talked to him repeating the same sentence over and over again,
"Where-..." He stopped himself as he realized they had crashed into the island he had been looking at from his window.
It had seemed so small then but now that he was trapped on it the space began to feel a bit smaller. His bright green eyes grew wide as his panic set it, he tried his best to keep it under control but he didn't know how long that would last with his trusty friend nicotine out of the picture.

on phone hope this is okay
CasterHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Wed May 24, 2017 7:57 am

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~Ian

Arabella saw him sit up and hesitated to stop him thinking he needed to lay still, but it was too late he was already sitting up, she listened to him “ I don't think everyone's dead I thought I heard more people” she stated softly and looked around before noticing he was starting to….panic? She took a deep breath and gently took his hand in hers “ it's gonna be ok...do you know how to fix that?” she asked gesturing to the wound in his side, she let go of his hand and stood up before wincing at the pain in her ankle she quickly sat back down,she glanced at her ankle and sighed relieved that it was a compound fracture.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me