✦- { Roan University } -✦ open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✦- { Roan University } -✦ open & accepting

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 8:54 am

Roan university, is known to all....but not everyone is accepted, you either must be incredibly smart or incredibly talented. It's located in new York a little bit into the country side about 2 hours from new York city. It takes up about 1,000 acres of land and is surrounded by beautiful forests and one lake on the property.

You have just graduated highschool and everyday you check the mail for a letter and you find it. Its a mahogany colored envelope with Roan university written in gold on the front. you carefully open the envelope to find you have been accepted! your life will change forever....

Last edited by Legend. on Fri May 19, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 am

Roleplay rules

[1] Follow cs/tess rules
[2] Keep genders even
[3] Reservations last 1 day
[4] Drama & romance encouraged
[5] be nice ooc
[6] Only two characters allowed but one must be male and the other female
[7]Please don't request dorms they will be randomly chosen
[8] Have fun!

University Rules

[1] Curfew is at 11:00
[2] no girls is guys dorms vice versa
[3] You will get a partner for the year if your a freshman who will help guide you
do not change partners
[4] any pets that are not domestic must go to the equestrian/ boarding house
[5] No Drama
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Students & Staff

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 9:37 am

The freshman

The Internet Personality// 19//male//dazzled
The Dancer//19//female//fallen
The Model//19//female// Tigress,
The Athlete//age//male//res
The mathematical genius//19//female//moonlight
The inventor//19//female//spark

Seniors

The techno genius//age//female//open
The Equestrian champion//age//female//open
The writer//19//male//fallen
The Rebel poet//age//male//spark
The Heartthrob//age//male//swaguary
The player//23//male//degenerate

Staff

The headmistress//age//gender//username
professors [0/5]// open
Last edited by Legend. on Sun May 21, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 9:39 am

<-> mutual crushes
<- crush
<3 dating
//enemies
Last edited by Legend. on Fri May 19, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The dorms & partners

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 9:39 am

None at the moment
Last edited by Legend. on Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Broadcasting

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://gifimgs.com/res/0517/591e155993d1c281241260.gif[/img]
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 1

Postby Legend. » Mon May 22, 2017 1:05 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ella
[Female//model//tags~open//outfit]

Ella, was awake and has been since five in the morning. She finished getting dressed and made her way downstairs. She locked her apartment door and headed down the street to her black BMW. Once she got in she turned it on and made her way down the street to the new university all her belongings were in the back so she could put them in her new dorm.

The thing Ella was most concerned about was who was going to be her guide?
Were they going to be cute? Ugly? Mean? She didn't know, she soon arrived at the huge campus. She got out of her car and made her way to the office her heels making small taps on the ground as she walked.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦- { Roan University } -✦ open & accepting

Postby xXFallenXx » Mon May 22, 2017 2:12 am

Sterling
Dancer

The alarm clock blared, almost drowning out a muffled groan. A small slender hand slipped from under the mass of covers and felt around the desk, looking for the pesky thing that she despised, but needed so much. After the barrage of her eardrums had ceased, a mass of hair poked from the covers. Sterling brushed it from her face, and looked at the time. "Crap...
I'm going to be late!
"

She jumped from the bed, much to the distaste of her cat Eponine, who meowed her dissaproval. "Sorry love, mommas gotta go.
I'll be back later my precious baby girl"
She kissed the cats head and donned her usual clothes. A pair of black yoga pants, a colored tank and ballet-like black flats. She ran her fingers through her hair in front if the mirror, calling the frizzy mess, and threw it up in a pony tail. She then grabbed her water bottle, gave Eponine one last pet, and dashed out the door, only 15 minutes after she had awaken.

Kaci
Writer

He sat at a table in front of a mass of people.
They were pushing and shoving to get up to the table, and in said table were piles of books. His books. The Heat of the Dragon Had become a number 1 seller, and they all wanted his autograph. He stood, ready to address his fans, an-

A wet, slobbery tongue licking his face brought Kaci back from his wonderful dream. Keeta you mangy dog, get off! He said affectionately. Keeta just sat back and looked at him, panting, his tongue hanging from his mouth. Kaci shook his head, and proceeded to get ready for the morning. He went into his kitchen and made some tea, Wild Orange Blossom flavor he had gotten from Teavana. Coffee was too bitter for his taste, and tea could be sweetened with honey and rock sugar. Coffee also made him feel heavy, and made his brain feel sluggish. He couldn't write that way.
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Terrence

Postby JrB » Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 am

Terrence Hawkins|18|Male|Single|Straight|The athlete|Crush TBA|Location The university|Tags Open
FB/Twitter/IG/SC @TexHawk9

Terrence awoke fairly early that morning to find a text from his coach. Apparently practice that morning wouldn't take place. "Long story"... ... okay... he thought to himself, then rolled back over into his bed, trying to get more sleep, until his dad knocked on his door. Giving up on sleeping in (since he knew it would've been the only time he'd be able to until the end of term), he got up and started to get ready for the day. He knew there'd be an afternoon practice, so he had that to look forward to... but he only really assumed the morning session was canceled for freshmen, as they still needed to check out a few other areas around campus. He didn't question it, so he just treated it like any other day.

Once he was out of the shower, he went to get dressed, pulling on some boxers, a pair of basketball shorts, a sleeveless compression shirt, no-show socks, blue Levi 569's, black Vans, white polo shirt, and a black fitted hat with the logo stitched in gold. He turned the hat backwards and cocked it to the right and brushed his teeth, figuring he could get breakfast before class. Once he sprayed cologne on, he told his dad bye, walked out the door to his car, then made the drive across town to Roan U.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦- { Roan University } -✦ open & accepting

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 am

Dexter
The Rebel Poet

The alarm went off, making his eyes shoot opened and his hand instinctively go out and hit the top of the clock. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before slowly getting ready for the day. He knew that he had to show around some freshman today round the parts of the school. He wasn't really looking forward to it. School was a bore and he didn't want to waste his time showing around another student.

He got into a black shirt with a white skull, jeans, leather jacket and shoes. He picked up a apple and his microwaved leftovers and went out the door, going out of his dorm to the spot he always had food at outside. He sat down and ate it quietly.

Garnet
The inventor

Saying goodbye to her foster parents was a hard task. She was crying get a little and there was a lot of hugging. They checked her car to see they got everything and gave her one last kiss before waving her goodbye. But Garnet was excited. She got into the college she wanted, the same as Dexter, and was excited for a dorm of her own...a place to build her inventions.

She was wearing a long sleeve shirt, nice jacket, jeans and some flats, nothing too big. No skirts though, since she hated those. She soon parked into the parking lot of her new school and started to unpack her car to her dormitory.
Last edited by Sparks_tail52 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me