davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Postby querencia » Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 am

pilar sault - jock
(feeling : normal)(location : courtyard) (tagged : simon)
──────────────────────────────────
"well I haven't done much, just been practicing and hanging with the team, there was a game last week after all. But I did get in another fight," pilar rubbed the back of her neck lightly, tone raised as she tried to play it off. It always bothered her how she just snapped sometimes, even when it nearly got her suspended from the season the previous year. But she just didn't want to make a big deal of what was probably nothing. "I visited my cousin the other day. Everything she says makes me feel like the older one, I don't know how you do it everyday,"

jessamine srisati - tech
(feeling : frustrated) (location : library) (tagged : open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────
school was a place of paradise for jessa. it was her domain, somewhere where she excelled in everything she did. besides for gym but her anemia was an excuse for that. her mind drifted ever so slightly as she biked up to the school, almost tilting over when she hit a particularly deep hole and she looked around, embarrassed about the move. she had to remind herself that she didn't care, she couldn't let anything get to her if she was going to reach her dream.

jessa chained her bike to the rack, something she really didn't need to do. who would take such a bike that looked more like it belonged in a trash heap than a school. after a quick check of the time the techy headed immediately to the library, side bag close to her side. it contained her laptop, her most prized possession and the only present she had received for her birthday last year. it had been a struggle to get and she had cried and cried and cried. jessa dropped onto a seat, pulled out the laptop and started it up. as a way to make extra cash she often worked as a freelance coder and that was what she had to work on today. a hum could be heard from her as she worked.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (») -- I wanna run with the wild horses.

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 am

A L E X A N D E RxxD A L T O N
    location ;; outside of the school. tags ;; brie. outfit ;; x. mood ;; eh -- okay.

alex placed his hands on his heart and let out an awweeee. "awe, brieeee. that's so sweet of you!" he laughed as
    he pulled her into a tight hug. "ugh. ima miss you kiddo." he often referred her as kiddo, mainly cause she was a year
    younger than he, but mainly because he wanted to. "should i start belting out a natasha bedingfield song at my gradua
    tion?
    " he chuckled, seriously contemplating the idea as the pair stepped into school.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L O L AxxR I V E R A
    location ;; lockers. tags ;; marin, seth. outfit ;; x. mood ;; alright.

lola only nodded, glad that her friends were sympathetic, though she sacrificed her summer so that she wouldn't have to worry a
    bout walking to school every day. "while i'm sad i didn't go, i am happy about my new car. if any of you want rides, don't be afrai
    d to ask.
    " she smiled brightly.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Wed May 24, 2017 8:39 am

M A R I NxxS C H R E A V E
    female | seventeen | queen bee | outfit: x | crush: seth | tags: seth, lola | location: lockers

Marin smiled, happy for her friend."awesome!" she said, wondering what type of car Lola had gotten. and thanks! i'll probably take you up on that offer once it starts getting colder!" she added, thinking about walking to school in the winter. It made her cold just thinking about it. She looked over at Lola. "what type of car did you get?" she asked, curious.
Last edited by ghostie, on Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astarion. » Wed May 24, 2017 12:53 pm

cronos wrote:
𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕨𝕟

(role. MUSICIAN age. seventeen crush. seth, aquila, love triangle location. courtyard tags. aquila)

river raised her eyebrow up
at him when he said he would try not
to.
she let out another exhausted
sigh, and spoke lightly, leaning on the
car, trying to look cool. "well,
besides finally meeting my half brother, and
embarrassing myself in front of him, no
not really."
she said, her face
grimacing as she remembered what happened.
"even if you don't wanna know
I'm gonna tell you anyway; basically we went to
the bowling alley and, well, I may of slipped
on one of the lanes."
she snorted softly,
which made her reach up and cover her nose.

river started to laugh when she snorted,
making people look at her like she was
insane. "good times..
so, how was yours?"
she said,
slowly calming down. her face getting
red once more, she hates drawing
attention to herself.
astarion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Phaedra Akiyama
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) seventeen // (role) writer // (crush) Someone~ // (outfit) bloop // (location) hallways // (tagged) maddox // (word count) one hundred 'n fifty-eight

Phaedra watched him as he got arranged and barely heard the question besides the ending. "U-uhm sure..." She spoke nervously, she had always walked by herself and she wasn't the greatest at conversations, unless it was about animals or writing of course. They're her love and passion. She would write an entire speech— that probably would last two millenniums— for each subject! That's how indulged and invested she was towards them.

Fixing her grip on the school bag she wore on her back, she gave her friend a small smile before nodding her head in the direction that her was in as in to say they should get going. She didn't want him to be late for his either so she was a little bit more on leaving earlier for class than normal so he didn't get detention for being late. "Still keeping your books in the desk?" She asked the slightly older male with a small laugh.
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 || 1 || 1

Postby lucky ⋆ » Wed May 24, 2017 3:26 pm

נσαqυιи ғιєℓδ

|| Tech || Senior || Male || Eighteen || Heterosexual || Location: Home, then Davenport High - Hallways || Tagged: Lucy

Joaquin watches as his sister gets into the car they shared. He gives her a pointed look as he has been waiting on the car for her for good 15 minutes. She only shrugs, to which he sighs and starts the car. He is quite excited to get back to school, he has been for most of the summer, which his sister won't stop teasing about him. Although that's nothing new, she always finds something to tease about him. He never took anything too serious since he knows it was her way of showing affection.

He walks into the school behind her. She quickly leaves to do her own stuff. "Don't be late to class!" he shouts at her and she leaves down the hall, to which she responds half-heartedly before turning to leave again. He looks around for any familiar faces. He recognizes one of the juniors, Lucy Prior. They only meet briefly a couple of times and made small conversation about music. He wonders he should go and greet her. After some hesitation, he approaches and says politely with a smile "Good morning, Lucy." He pauses slightly to think if a topic to talk about before asking, "How was your summer break?"

ρяєcισυs ғιєℓδ

|| Artist || Senior || Female || Eighteen || Heterosexual || Location: Home, then Davenport High - Hallways || Tagged: Open

Precious shuts her front doors before walking to the car she shared with her brother, where he has been waiting for her. Once she got in the passenger seat. She sees Joaquin give her look for making him wait so long and she just shrugs innocently. She hears him sigh before starting the car, to which she rolls her eyes with an amused smirk. She's a senior this year and there a part of her that a little worried about her future, but she's not going to let that show.

Once she enter the school, seeing hasn't started she figure she'll just walk around for a bit. Maybe, she'll catch up with some people and meet new some people. She tells Joaquin her plans before turning to leave. She hears him telling her not to be late. She turns to him and shouts wryly back, "I'll try?" In reality, she's never that late to class. At most 5 minutes late, but that's only with the teachers she knows that don't mind. She turns back around and begins to walk down to hallway.

ραтιєиcє нαмм

|| Writer || Sophomore || Female || Sixteen || Heterosexual || Tagged: Open

WIP - Open
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v.c {2} s.g {3} r.m {2}

Postby landogate » Wed May 24, 2017 3:39 pm

𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒉

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

for almost a moment, veronica felt out of place. she saw no-one she really knew. shaking her thoughts away she stood up and briskly walked, her head held high, she lightly pushed a freshmen out off the way so she could walk into the main hall again.
    the girl who she pushed looked surprised that the blonde had pushed her, acting like she was a queen bee. oh would she be in for a surprise.

the cheerleader walked back into the main hall and spotted a girl, a queen bee. she was nicer than most others around school with such a high popularity status and veronica liked that about her. "hey penny! how was your break?" she called out.

[ ronnie ] [ ♀ ] [ seventeen ] [ cheerleader ] [ location: main hall ] [ tags: serpentine ]

𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏

simon gave pilar a smirk. "fighting, again? i hope this means you aren't dropped from the soccer team. between you and me you're one of the best out there." he joked, but truly it was what he believed, pilar was an incredibly good soccer player, that why people called her the 'soccer queen.' simon nodded his head as pilar spoke, when she finished he quickly pulled out his phone to check the time. "that's nice." he answered the female.

[ simmo ] [ ♂ ] [ eighteen ] [ jock ] [ location: courtyard ] [ tags: pilar ]

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔

the halls were desolate and quiet as ross walked down them, the bell hadn't rung yet but the noise coming from outside was already loud. matthews hummed as he walked down the hall, turning eventually into the cafeteria, the place like the rest of the school had been cleaned out and polished. the freshmen would tear the place to shreds when it came to lunch - just like the jocks do with their first session in the gym or out on the pitches.

ross saw acer rivers, a guy who was like him - funny and witty - sitting at one of the tables seemingly doing nothing. when he got close enough ross moved behind him and scared him from behind. "morning rivers!" he exclaimed, jolting his shoulders.

[ rossie ] [ ♂ ] [ seventeen ] [ class clown ] [ location: cafeteria ] [ tags: acer ]
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Mya Elda|16|blind|tagging Colton

Mya knew she had entered the school firstly by the fact her hand had touched the door, but also by the change of atmosphere. Here, voices were more muted, but Mya was still able to know where most people were by listening carefully. Except this one person. He was quiet, and she didn't notice him. All of a sudden, Mya felt something in front of her, and crashed into it. She stumbled and almost lost her balance, although just got it back. "sorry!" she told him, keeping her head down. Hopefully he wouldn't see her eyes. People always were different after they saw them.
Last edited by Arya22 on Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Thu May 25, 2017 10:12 am

⚜️ Mack//rebel// currently in a love triangle//her outfit//tags~Maddox then open

mack looked up to see a boy standing near her, she stood up and placed her sketch pad in her backpack and faced the boy “ call me fresh meat again I dare you” she growled before slinging her backpack on her shoulder, and walking away. She made it to the front desk and she leaned on the desk as she looked around the bland office room. She soon heard the receptionist call her name and Mack went over and grabbed her schedule and locker number “thanks” she stated before wandering the halls trying to find her locker amongst the sea of students.

She finally found it and struggled to open it until it finally swung open, she placed her books and backpack in and closed the locker back up. She quickly checked her phone and gently leaned against her locker, she looked outside the door wishing she was out there and not here.

🦋 Tiff//queen bee// dating Oliver // her outfit//tags~Oliver

She listened to Oliver speak about her parents yeah right….
She fumbled through her purse and found her keys and quickly pressed the lock button, “ let's take your car….I can always get mine later”
She stated before quickly pulling her hair into a ponytail. She let a mischievous smile cross her lips and she looked up at him “so what exactly do you want to do?” she asked in a flirtatious tone before letting out a small laugh “ I was teasing, let's go before even more fresh man come”
She stated before starting to walk over to his car.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu May 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Maddox S. Ryce ↣ Eighteen ↣ Senior, Skater ↣ School hallway ↣ No interest ↣ Clothing ↣ Phaedra

Maddox pushed his weight from the locker as she agreed to his offer. He had nothing better to do either way. Nothing good ever went on during school.. despite those cat fights that occur now and then. Mad was surely not looking forward to seeing the smile of his new teacher. Every school year it was that fake 'lets get this year started!' smile. He knew darn well that those people you call 'teachers' were not happy with their jobs.

Shaking his head from the foolish thoughts, he would return his gaze towards her hand and nodded as he strode in the direction she motioned towards. Gazing down at her he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Yup, they're just collecting dust as we speak." he replied with a hint of pride. "Guess you're okay with holding onto those worthless things. Just be a freeloader, your life is much easier." he muttered attempting to convince her, though it was impossible.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me