Born to Ride|Horse& Rider RP|OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should be our first event?

Poll ended at Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am

A huge trail ride on the second day to welcome everyone.
56%
A friendly competition at the barn.
44%
Other ideas? PM me
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: Born to Ride|Horse& Rider RP|OPEN

Postby summerxstars » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

Raven Shiner|Tags: Sammy

Raven looked to her and smiled softly. "Thanks" she said softly. "If you want you can meet my horses sometime their all fairly different. I have Charlie who is this sweet horse that stands barely past a horse and loves to stop and then jump and let's say many things have happened. Fiona who is a sass and is a brat honestly. Then, I have Luna she is the most reliable since she knows the most. And, finally Pablo he doesn't really jump well" said Raven smoothly. She seemed to have a feeling most equestrians enjoyed to hear about each others horses. So, she thought may as well. Right?

Fisher Anderson|Tags: Lucy (sorry didn't respond earlier didn't see it until now)

Fisher smiled politely. He could be nice when he tried. "Nice to meet you Lucy I'm Fisher and thanks I think I'll like it here I've seen some of the people around here before I believe" he smiled. That, mainly meant Raven. His true competitor. Most of the time she competed at his level with Moondancer. Without being rude at all he looked around and saw the mare. She was fairly pretty. He then returned his eyes and smiled. "What horses do you own?" he asked politely. A fun question he supposed. Most people obsessed over them so why not?
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 am

Lucy Amber Woodhaven,Lucy,18, female,Bisexual, Bubble Gum (Bubble) and Come On Somebody(BJ), Fisher

"I see i think I've seen you before," Lucy looked around as she said the other new poeple, "the big black Come On Somebody
But his barn name is BJ. He is a Holsteiner/Arabian cross. " She said as she pointed at his stall, "my mare is the chestnut Bubble Gum but I just call he Bubble." She said, "You?"
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 am

Fisher Anderson|Tags: Lucy

Fisher grinned lightly. "So, I have Dreaming of Reality whose barn name is Ally she's a very sweet and I'd describe her ask a dark bay probably. Then, I have Your Best Wishes whose barn name is Wishes she's a dapple grey for now. Then, I have Topthorn whose barn name is Princeton but, I find myself calling him Topthorn more, he's a taller one of mine and he is pure black it looks like he has marking sometimes because of the wraps I put on his legs. Then, I have Memorable Memorial and her barn name is Angel. She's very sweet and little like Wishes. She has a good heart that makes anyone who rides her adore her. She is pure black" he said kindly. That'd describe his horses. He knew he described Angel the best. Probably since she was the most willing and pleasureful.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Wed May 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Sammy - tags; Raven

Sammy nodded, interested. "That's quite a herd." she chuckled. "I've got three. There's Shade, I bet she's rather like Fiona. The little girl can be quite a devil when she chooses. Then I've got the baby, Pixie. She's a nutcase too some days. My third is Truffles, he's a big guy." she said, a smile coming to her face as she mentioned her steadfast horse. "He's probably the 'best' of the three, he's awfully sweet. And I'd love to meet your horses soon! Actually, as soon as I get my stuff in, how would you feel about going on a ride? I know I'd love to go ahead and explore the place." Sammy offered, pushing a strand of blue out of her face.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed May 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Raven Shiner

"You seem to have a crew as well but, every horse can be fixed I have trained soo many that are amazing horses now" she said. And, then Raven gave a nod. "That'd be cool with me!" she pulled out her pad of paper all scribbled out about the horses she'd ride. She then put by Charlie (a ride with another horse). Because, even though she'd fallen off Charlie almost every time she'd been on him he needed to learn somehow. "So, I'll meet you in a few I think I still have some things to bring out of my car" she grinned. She with that quickly walked off to her car. She grabbed her horses name plates. She walked to the four's stalls. She with some struggle put them on the doors. She then walked back to her trunk and got all medical things needed
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Thu May 25, 2017 4:09 am

Sammy - tags; Raven

Sammy gave a small smile and a nod as Raven talked, a little uncomfortable. The other girl obviously had a very high esteem of herself, but Sammy wasn't sure that her little herd needed to be "fixed" necessarily. They each had a personality, some more boisterous than others, but they were well-taken care of and well trained. Sammy thought that probably this girl, who seemed to be a trainer, was in the mind-set of buying a naughty horse, getting it into shape as quickly as possible, then selling again for a profit. Sammy had respect for her for dealing with probably crazy horses, but she just hoped that the curly-haired girl wouldn't try to "fix" Sammy's horses. She was happy with who they were, and didn't want to corral a spirit like Pixie's by forcing rules and punishment upon her. Then again, Sammy could be totally wrong, who knew? She did have a habit of jumping to conclusions too quickly.

So Sammy nodded, agreeing to meet up with Raven in a couple minutes. The blue-haired girl unpacked the rest of her stuff in that time, making sure that everything was in it's proper place. She wandered over to Shade's stall, thinking that the dapple grey would be her mount for the ride. Shade walked up to her owner, sniffing at Sammy's hand. The blue-haired rider smiled, scratching Shade's forehead the way she knew her pony enjoyed.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 am

Lucy Amber Woodhaven,Lucy,18, female,Bisexual, Bubble Gum (Bubble) and Come On Somebody(BJ), Fisher

"They sound amazing I can't wait to meet them." Lucy said as she looked around. "I have a foundness for blacks." Lucy looked around the barn,"I have a lesson in a bit. If you need anything through just ask."
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri May 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Fisher Anderon|Tags: Lucy

Fisher smiled softly at Lucy. "I do to probably since my first horse called Cleveland was black" said Fisher grinning. "That reminds when is the lesson?" he said. "I never got a time sadly" he grinned. "I'm gonna go get my horse out so, see you in a second" he said politely. He quickly went to Angel's stall. Her short mane flew up at the hearing of his boots. He grinned and opened the stall door. He slipped on her halter and led her out. She was a good mare and she needed a grooming before this lesson.

Raven opened Charlie's stall door. The horse flinched his shoulders and bopped his head up and reared. "Easy boy" she cooed softly and grabbed the halter. He tried to do a bolt on her but she quickly grabbed him and slipped a halter over his face quickly. She led him quickly into the cross ties. She quickly groomed him down and tacked him up with all her tack. She thought she'd warm up a little before their ride. Because, she didn't want him to be a nut with this other girl. She led him out and mounted up on him. Right away, he tried to trot. She pulled back and he walked at this prancing show off walk. She hoped the girl would understand this was only a warmup and she was in no place to rush her. She then after walking him for about two minutes allowed him to trot forward. He went too forward though. She slowed him so his trot looked well collected. She then sent him into a canter. The total warmup took about five minutes. She then pulled him to a stop and hopped off. She then swung the reins over his head and walked slowly. She heard hoof clicks and Charlie was following. She then stopped and the horse stopped. "Good boy!" she grinned patting him. She then led Charlie into the barn and backed him back into his cross ties and quickly put on his halter. She then patted him gently again. She let him cool down in the cross tie before they were out to ride. She really hoped the girl wouldn't rush that was the last thing she wanted. She went and loosened the girth and stroked him allowing him to cool.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Fri May 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Sammy - tags; Raven

Sammy was startled by how quickly Raven tacked up and was down in the ring. Having been given no explanation, Sammy got Shade into the cross-ties and started grooming the dapple-grey mare quickly, thinking that if she hurried she could get down in the ring with Raven before too much longer. However, just as she was retrieving her tack from the previously impossible to move trunk, the curly-haired girl returned with her horse. Sammy's frantic stride faltered as she realized that Raven must have just taken her horse on a warm-up ride.

"Sorry babe." she muttered to Shade, apologizing to the mare for rushing about like she had.

Taking up was a much less rushed affair, Sammy took her time getting Shade's equipment just like she wanted. Sammy had fleece-lined boots for Shade's front legs. The dapple-grey wore a baby blue blanket underneath a fleece-lined half-pad that matched the gallop boots. All of Sammy's leather tack - saddle, martangle, and bridle - were a deep polished mahogany color. The blue-haired equestrian adjusted each bit of tack perfectly, and finally stepped back, satisfied with her work.

Shade looked nice. The blue accented nicely against the dark of the saddle and the pony's dapple grey coat. For the moment, at least, Shade herself was clean and put together as well. Her grey mane had just been pulled and only fell a couple inches down her neck. Her silvery tail was smooth and detangled as well and her grey coat was miraculously free of stains.

Sammy turned to Raven, unable to completely smother her satisfaction at how good Shade looked.

"Ready to head back down?" she asked.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri May 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Raven apologetically watched her. "Sorry about that he needed a gentle warm up so he wouldn't freak hopefully, sorry if you felt rushed" she said gently. She then looked to the mare. "She's quite the attraction" smiled Raven. She was a very pretty horse to Raven. "Ya sure" she said sweetly. She stroked Charlie who puffed out a breath onto her shoulder. She smiled lightly to the horse. She tightened his girth back up to its original holes. She removed his halter and pulled the reins back over his head and patted him. She paused to allowed Sammy to go before here if she wished.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me