- It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Open

Postby xXLuciferXx » Wed May 17, 2017 11:59 am

PoisonIvy. wrote:{{Heyyyy, Let's start. Why not?}}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Xyla Sontaire
𝒩ickηames: Zy-Zy
Aℊℯ: 18
ℊℯηȡℯr: Female
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Xyla turned her gaze out the small bus window as it drove through various cities. She gave a soft sigh and shook her head while taking her gaze away and settling it down. She reached into her backpack, fishing out her old-near broken- iphone and unraveling the headphones attached to it. She tucked the earbuds into each ear silently. With a soft 'click, click, click, click' of her nails on the cracked phone screen she unlocked it. With a few more quiet clicks she got her music working, but barely. The night sky twinkled beyond the glass window of the bus as it sailed along the highway towards Xyla's new destination. She lived a far distance away prior, so the journey on the bus would be long and grueling. She was sent this way by her parents, who had plenty of money, but refused to spent excessive amounts on their silent, clingy daughter. She shut her eyes, taking deep and slow breaths, nearly asleep when the bus hit a hard bump and jolted her awake. She frowned and leaned back, hoping to reach her destination sooner rather than later.
~~~After the long journey overnight with minimal sleep, she arrived at the farm. She arose from her seat, brushed her black skinny jeans off and adjusted her shirt before slinging her backpack onto one shoulder. She grabbed the handle of her small suitcase and walked off the bus with a shy nod to the driver. She crunched the gravel before walking to the front of the barn. She had taken one ear bud out and left the other one in, just playing whatever was on. She found a place to sit away from everyone and just shyly kept to herself for now, trying to keep her eyes fixed down on her hands, which were now shaking nervously with the presence of all the people around her. She was forced to leave her best friend who she had become overly attached to. She had no one here, though in due time she'd find a new person to attach herself to so she wouldn't be so anxious and shaky 24/7. Though she rarely would become attached to females, or get along with them all that well.

.: Show Name Pending :: Juliet :: 8 year old Paint Mare :: Xyla :.
Snort Snort ((Needed for later))

ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
𝒩ickηames: Ty
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Tyler drove excitedly down the rocky roads to the barn. He'd been counting down the days til his chance for a fresh start with new people. He parked his black car, locking it up as he got out. He ran to the board inside the barn, looking up at all the information on it. Basically it had everyone's names with the horse they were working with. He looked quickly over the board and found his name next to a horse currently named Ella. He smiled brighter, "Ella... I like it" He murmured to himself right off the bat. He turned to where there were paper packets set up for everyone, labeled by which horse they were with. He picked his up and read through it. It included info on the horse, as well as barn rules, important information, and everything else. He looked back and decided to wait for someone else before going through the barn. He just kept pretending to read, not wanting to be the first person to go through the stalls and/or fields.

.: Show Name Pending :: Ella :: 9 year old Pintaloosa Mare :: Tyler Viente :.
Snort Snort

{{My characters are both open to anyone who wants to bug them.}}
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Tiara Bonnot ~ Female ~ Age:17 ~ Horse: Shadow ~ Tagged: Tyler V.
Tiara looked around the farm, gazing upon the hills and horses. It was truely a beautiful sight, and Tiara doubted it was truely happening. After collecting her thoughts, Tiara decided the first thing she would do is try to play with one of the horses, maybe even her own. One step after another, the redhead trekked up the hill until she reached the large barn. When she entered the building, most of the horses walked up to their gate doors to study the new human, but one remained cowering in the corner. Immediatly, she noticed a board with names on it. Searching for her own, she skimmed it. It didn't take her long to find it, and her assigned horse was called Shadow. She look at the name plates of the horses, passing by them all until she came to the lethargic black one. Tiara was truely terrifed, and the same could be said for Shadow. When she approached, Shadow lifted his head and the timid eyes of both mammals met. Tiara took a deep breath and reached her hand into the stall. Shadow took a step forward and sniffed her hand, he could feel that she was equally afraid as her so he placed his head against her palm. A neighboring horse whinnied causing the two to flinch. At that moment Tiara noticed someone else was in the barn. She didn't want to bother the man, so she just looked at him, waiting for him to either talk to her or leave.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Sat May 20, 2017 1:38 pm

❣Charlotte Nelson❣
[ 17 Years Old ] [ Female ] [ Crush: N/A ] [ Location: Stables ] [ Nevarious ] [ Tags: Open ]

She smiled as he took the apple from her, and watched his horse. As the aggravated stallion came nearer she was getting ready to jump off the fence. She watched as the stallion got in position, and pushed herself off the fence as she noticed hooves come off the ground. She dusted dirt off her jodhpurs, and walked back to Nevarious' field. She grabbed the halter again, but this time she hid it. Next to her packet was her sandwich, which she took the bread and walked into the field again. She stood tall, but was cautious incase her horse decided to have a go at her again. She held out the bread and as he took it, she through the lead rope over his neck and before he could do anything, slipped the halter on. She started struggling with the buckle as he kept tossing his head. She grabbed his lead rope and stood there with him for a second, a lot calmer than he was right now. She watched his little tantrum for a bit, then deciding she should try and lead him down to the stables. She opened the gate, and reached down for the packet, before leading Nevarious out and onto the path. As they walked down all she could hear and focus on was the stallion's breaths and his hooves on the tarmac. She held him on a tighter lead as they approached the stables and stopped at the entrance, "Watch out, potentially aggressive horse coming through!" she called out for everyone inside to hear. She took it slowly as she watched Nevarious' behaviour, and was on watch for any people and any other horses that were around.

⊗Nevarious⊗

Nevarious snorted and pawed at the ground as the new girl went to the other stallion. When she came back her reared and ran around in his field as she opened the gate. He saw nothing in her hands besides bread, and cantered towards her eager to take the food and run. As he stood there chewing he felt something slip over his neck and face, he tossed his head around but it wasn't coming off. He tossed his head more, trying to rear up and kicking out as much as he could before he realised it wasn't doing him any good. He snorted and pawed the ground impatiently, he behaved and walked next to the girl actually glad to be getting out. His ears were now only slightly back, ad he was quite curious as to where they were going. He kept in a quite a steady walk, trying to trot once or twice as he was still getting use to being led. He watched his surroundings and his head and ears perked up a bit as they approached some sort of building. He could hear and smell other horses, and tossed his head a bit before snorting. He was still walking but now he had a faster pace and his ears were further back than before.
[
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon May 22, 2017 5:51 am

Luana
open

Luana thought it would be better to try again now than ever. Quietly she hummed songs to herself while she found some treats and a handful of grain. Ever so softly se scratched Bo's head, and let him eat from her hand. While he was distracted with the food, Luana gently took the lead rope and dangled it over his neck. He winced when the rope slouched on his neck. Luana let the rope go and stroked his neck speaking to him to try and reassure him. After accepting the rope around his neck, Luana tied the lead rope into a halter, just a little trick she learned from her parents when working with skittish horses. The type of lead halter made it easy to remove if a horse ever panicked and she need to get away quick because there were no buckles or knots to tie. BO accepted this halter, but lifted his head high to were Luana couldn't touch his face. "I guess the less restraint the better" Luana started in a circle, slowly and lazily Bo followed behind. "At least I'm making some progress" she thought quietly.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:11 am

(is this dead?)
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:30 am

{*Breaks through statue I've bcome* I'm so sorry, I got really busy irl and I haven't had a lick of time to get online. This RP I'd assume is very dead. However if there is interest still I'd gladly remake it.}
WIP WIP WIP

-I am 24, and Engaged-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 am

(I'm still interested!! I just haven't had time, I'm so so sorry, but I should be more active now)
    astrophile. // they/them
    mainly on here for horse adoptables
    redwood peak stables
    blm. stop asian hate.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am

Ok, So I'm gonna close this thread. Everyone will have roughly 48 hours to either post below, or PM me to reclaim their horse, if they would like to keep the same horse, or reserve names//wahtever. I'm gonna change some out, and get a new thread started up for this.
WIP WIP WIP

-I am 24, and Engaged-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:14 am

Alrighty. I'd like to save Tyler and Tak please c:
    astrophile. // they/them
    mainly on here for horse adoptables
    redwood peak stables
    blm. stop asian hate.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:23 pm

I'd like to keep Charlotte and Nevarious, please and thank you!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me