The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sat May 20, 2017 12:12 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Luc, & Elliot

xxxxxWhen Elliot told him he was an experienced sword-fighter because of his hobby of LARPing, Vaughn grinned and was about to respond until he heard Chester whisper into his ear. After a moment of prolonged thinking, Vaughn turned his head towards Chester with a mischievous smile before turning back to Luc and Elliot while still grinning. "You two might be experienced sword-fighters, but we can totally beat you in Quidditch," Vaughn said, trying to act smooth as he crossed one of his legs and leaned a bit more towards Chester, not really intending to act close around him but also not realizing exactly what he was doing nor taking into consideration if the man felt uncomfortable. He wasn't sure if Chester had ever played Quidditch, but he figured just to bring it up on his part (he had played it only a few times) to put up a challenge towards the men for the both of them.

xxxxxHowever, he did know one thing he had shown Chester before: Guitar Hero. He found it lame that he himself (a musician) played Guitar Hero every now and then, but he usually did so with buddies he invited over for fun when they played video games. He'd shown Chester the basics of Guitar Hero a few years back when had he invited him over to play video games once, but he wasn't sure about Chester's skill on it; however, he found it as another lame but nerdy way to counteract Elliot and Luc's challenges. "I bet you can't play Guitar Hero as well as a musician," Vaughn joked, narrowing his eyes as he lifted his hands up in front of him and stretched out his fingers.

xxxxxWhen Chester began to dance, however, Vaughn almost lost his balance before slowly leaning off of Chester, pulling away as he danced but also finally realizing that he might have gotten too close. The male took a short shuffle away from Chester before casually crossing his arms, glancing at Chester as he danced. Offering a small smile while glancing from Chester to the two men, Vaughn leaned his weight on one leg as he stood. "I've got an idea," Vaughn said after a few moments, tilting his head as he spoke in a playfully challenging way, "How about we have a dance-off to Guitar Hero and a LARPing sword-fighting challenge tomorrow? We can meet at sunrise after breakfast at my cabin and I and one of you will play Guitar Hero together while Chester dances for me and one of you for the other. After that we'll grab some pool noodles or whatever and get some sword-fighting on around here. 'You up for a challenge?" Smiling mischievously, Vaughn settled his gaze on Luc and Elliot as he waited for their response, but he also waited for Chester's too.

xxxxx( Finally was able to get a post up! So sorry for the wait x_x )
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby maggotea » Sat May 20, 2017 6:29 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Giggling as Gwynne played with her hair, Vidya nodded. "It's super cute! I'd look awful with my hair short, but you look amazing!" She ran her fingers through her own long hair, pulling it over her shoulder. "I'd never be brave enough to cut mine, not that much. But you look so so nice!"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 20, 2017 6:57 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"i think your hair is beautiful," she complimented and watched as vidya ran her fingers through her hair. "i just figured i needed a change. maybe i'll get a piercing or something," gwynne added and laughed lightly, shaking her head. "what do you think of a belly piercing?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Sun May 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot, Vaughn, Chester
As Chester and Vaughn stated things they could do, Luc silently thought of what he could be good at. At the thought of him dancing, Luc cringed. He wasn't exactly the best at dancing. At least, at normal dancing. Unless you couldn't awkwardly shuffling and failing at the Macarena as dancing. But Guitar Hero was definitely more his speed. Luc loved guitars (even if he was bad at playing them) but he found Guitar Hero easier so he always played that.

A lopsided smile smile on his face, Luc responded, "Are you kidding? I was born ready. And an excuse for Guitar Hero is always a good excuse for me." Mentally, Luc cheered. It was nice to be doing something fun at this camp instead of being bored. On top of that, he got to do said fun thing with Elliot, too. Looking to Elliot, he waited to hear what he would say.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn, Elliot, Luc.
"Yes. Quidditch. Absolutely," Chester agreed confidently, even though he had never actually played the game that had been derived from the Harry Potter series. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how the game was even meant to work, and did look quite awkward. He half-hoped that it wouldn't turn into a Quidditch challenge - one that he knew he wouldn't be able to resist regardless of anything, because he could be quite competitive if it ever came to down it. While he also noticed Vaughn apparently getting closer to him, Chester decided not to say anything, as to not make things awkward. It almost felt like things had been years ago, anyway, and he liked that.

At Vaughn's mention of Guitar Hero, Chester had to pause to think about that. He hadn't played that in ages, and he only stuck with the medium difficulty - easy was far too slow and boring to play on, and he liked the challenge, even if he had been awful at the game to start with (and then still being too stubborn to shift to easy), but he liked to also think that he had definitely improved.

He glanced at Vaughn, to listen to his idea, one eyebrow raised in interest. A glint in his eye appeared as he listened. "Weellll..." he drew out his answer, as if he was thinking over it. It would certainly be fun, there was no doubt about that. It might even end in hilarity. He pursed his lips, "I don't know... it doesn't sound like the kind of thing normal adults do..." he teased, deliberately dragging it out. Then, he smiled brightly, "Oh, go on then. Let's do it!" Chester laughed.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
He wasn't quite sure why, but he got a warm feeling as Romeo laughed, and then made his comment about Ghost. "Aw. Then I'd be sad," Luo replied, attempting to make himself look sad, but then his expression broke out into a smile again. "...I know," he quietly said, though he hoped that Rome did care about what he had to say to him later on... though he guessed he wouldn't have to worry too much about that. He then briefly nodded in agreement, apparently not realising the romantic aspect of it all and accepting the reason Rome gave him - though Luo did secretly think that it sounded like a date, which made him a little more hopeful. "That sounds great," he said, sincerely, "I'd like that... I only know the Big Dipper anyway... I always though it looked more like a saucepan," and he laughed at himself for a moment, knowing it sounded crazy.

Luo glanced back at the food, then he picked up a plate to put on his tray, "Hmm... you know, I think I'll go with something else instead..." he decided, and he picked up a pair of food tongs, grabbing one of the large Yorkshire puddings (kind of like a popover, if you're in America) to put on his plate, then he got the spoon that was with the mashed potatoes, getting himself a bit of it, putting it in the Yorkshire pudding. Finally, he poured on a small amount of gravy. He glanced at Rome, with a slight smile, and he moved over to get his chosen dessert. "Well... it was either this, or the profiteroles... or the banoffee pie with almonds... the latter of which I won't have for almondy-reasons,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Luc, & Elliot

xxxxx"It's on then!" Vaughn exclaimed, raising his arms up in excitement as if to say "bring it on!" He playfully narrowed his eyes while he continued speaking as if to confirm the whole thing, "So after breakfast tomorrow we'll meet at the Raven cabin. I'll have Guitar Hero up and ready when you guys meet me there, but you'll be responsible for the noodles or whatever if we decide to do the sword-fighting stuff."

xxxxxJust a few seconds passed when Vaughn's stomach let out a loud grumble causing Vaughn to pause and press his lips together, glancing at the others as he rested his arms back at his sides. "Welp," he remarked, realizing he was more hungry than he thought. He did want to go to the buffet and get something to eat, and it was already getting quite late. "Hey, I think I'm going to check out the buffet soon," Vaughn stated, putting his fingers into his pockets as he shifted his weight onto one leg, "It's getting kinda late and I want to grab something to eat before I hit the sack for the night."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed May 24, 2017 2:27 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

"Oh, that would look awesome on you! You're not scared of the needle?" Vidya asked, knowing she'd never be able to do it herself. "Piercings are so cute, but I'd never get one. I'd be too freaked out." She'd had her ears pierced when she was a baby, but other than that she'd never had anything done.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 25, 2017 12:33 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"needles don't bother me that much. besides, almost all of the cheerleaders had belly piercings back then," she joked and poked at her belly button again as she laughed. "well, people do have different opinions. some just like little studs on their ears, which is nice," gwynne added and brushed back some hair behind vidya's ear. "like yours. your earrings are really cute."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rome (35) & elliot (22)

Postby dumbfounded » Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo pouted as luo mentioned he would be sad heyy i don't want you to be sad, he said, nudging him gently but i think it would be sadder if you killed me, i mean you're like the one person i really trust he added. as luo spoke again, rome looked down, not doubting that his friend could see right through him. when the conversation switched to the constellations, however, romeo's smile returned as quickly as it faded. he chuckled softly as luo spoke about the big dipper, nodding gently in response well, perhaps it does look like a saucepan.

as luo began choosing his food, romeo followed suit, choosing to go for some seafood this time. the dessert was the hardest part to pick, mainly because all the options looked incredibly appealing, but he settled on some strawberries. what would happen if you ate almonds? he asked, curious on the outcome i mean is your allergy really bad where it could cause you to have breathing problems and such or is it more rashes and hives?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

oh you think it is that easy to beat us just because you chose the two events that you two are good at? elliot asked, his eyebrows furrowing although he really wasn't angry. he was actually quite happy, he thought that this little competition between the pairs would be quite fun and a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends. hell, as much as it was a competition, he didn't really care about winning instead he just liked the idea of hanging out with chester, vaughn and luc. hmm if you're doing guitar hero, then i am stuck with the dancing... he began i believe that means that the effort put by my uncle into teaching me the electric slide is not going to be in vain he said. as chester mentioned that it was not something normal adults would do, he chuckled and shook his head i suppose not but it's too late now
[/list]

(heyy there, sorry for being gone for so long without saying anything. gcses have been hitting me left and right with very little breaks ;-; the exams I mostly struggle with are gone now though so I should be able to post more often )
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 31, 2017 2:31 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn, Elliot, Luc.
"Wellll... a sword fight with pool noodles was also suggested, but if you're not interested in that, then how are we really meant to be sure of your self-proclaimed skills?" Chester mentioned. Already, he was coming up with some kind of strategy he could use for both dancing and the sword fighting. He knew it was only a bit of fun, with no prize at the end to aim for, but that didn't stop his slightly more competitive side from wanting to win. He would make sure that he didn't take it too seriously, though. For a moment, he then looked scandalised for a moment at Elliot's mention of the electric slide, as though he was 5 and heard a swearword. Then, Chester smiled brightly, "Let's do this. Tomorrow. Of course,"

He turned towards Vaughn, hearing the man's stomach grumble. He was pretty hungry as well, and had almost forgotten about it in the conversation they were having with Elliot and Luc. "Oohh... me too. I need to eat before I start tasting the leaves on these trees," he said, exaggerating slightly - he would, if it was a socially-acceptable, normal thing to do, eat a leaf. He glanced back at Elliot and Luc. "See you two tomorrow, then, yeah?"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
"Oh," Luo responded, a little surprised, then he smiled softly, "thank you. I really trust you as well..." he added. With a slight shake of his head, he said, "I do not have much, if anything, to gain by killing you, so I think you're safe," he assured Rome, though his tone was a little blunt, but he smiled again afterwards. He couldn't help but think that he'd just end up losing a whole lot more anyway. Luo then looked a little embarrassed by the constellation conversation, "Well, maybe the scientists who gave it its name should have looked in their kitchen before naming it,"

Standing at the end of the buffet with his tray, Luo waited for Rome to join him. He raised an eyebrow slightly at Rome's question, but didn't object to answering it seriously. "Breathing problems, mostly... swelling of the throat... dizziness... all that fun stuff. But I've got an Epi-pen back at my cabin anyway, just in case," he shrugged, then asked, curiously, "why did you want to know?" though he supposed it was likely because he didn't remember actually bringing it up all that often - maybe once or twice, but only vaguely.

(It's okay! Exams are important! ^-^ Good luck with the rest of them!)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me