Camp ♛ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Camp ♛ Accepting

Postby calculator » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:18 pm

name; darcy
age; 22
gender; she/her
sexuality; straight
where; camp
tags; maria
"ah alright; im in cabin two pretty sure, but haven't dropped my bags off, probably will soon, but not sure yet!" i said inhaling, my usually smokey inhales turned into pine needle crisp nature breath. this warmed me knowing ill be spending a while out here. some time to myself without car horns blaring outside every ten minutes, or turning on the news and hearing someone got shot a block away.
quitting,
check pets & items have available.
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 am

Lainey//she/her//Tagged: Ash

"Oh, well, thanks," Lainey replied. She lifted her bag up off the ground and followed him up the stairs. One of the doors was slightly open and through the small crack she could see Hannah already unpacking her things, so she turned to the other one. Pushing open the door, she went in and dropped her bag on top of the bed. "Thanks for helping me, you really didn't have to," she said blowing a strand of hair out of her face as she turned to face Ash.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby japhxn » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Ash

20 | gay | tagged; lainey

Ash followed her inside and did the same. "It's nothing, really, you're welcome." he insisted, before clasping his hands together. "So...did you want to go and meet the others? You don't have to, I'll just leave you to unpack and stuff if you'd like. I just thought I'd ask in case." he asked, feeling a little shy. Although he was nervous to meet the rest of the campers, he was excited, and he hoped he could come away from the experience with more friends than he came with.

Last bumped by japhxn on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 pm.
japhxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me